[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

Quick check to see if everything is okay, Is there anything i should work on before i start going higher?

Angle is pretty shitty

220lbx8 Romanian Deadlifts

@@Walli

@@Tris

@@Ikz

@@Steroids

and whoeever else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_cuy2TPvW4

yes lots mate.

Starting position. Your shins should be vertical with your shoulders over the bar. essentially loading the hamstrings. Your back needs to be set from the start, easy way to think of this is pinch your shouler blades and engage your core... big breathe and hold to engage it. 

First movement your back and angle does not change at all. You simply move your knees back and keep the back keep the bar touching you at all times. Once bar reaches knee height then you move the hips forward and the effort is now on your back and hammys. Reach full extension and no further.

you notice that you are like leaning back at the top. Dont do that, pointless and bad. Once you get to full extension and by that I mean the bar in your hip crease and your in a vertical stance, shoulders in line with your feet, bring the bar back down the exact same way.

slide it down your quads back into your strong position above your knee with back still set. Once at knee slide it down the leg back to your starting position. 

also, do not look up. people who say keep looking up are fucking idiots. you want a neutral spine and best way to keep that is to stare at the floor about 1m in front of you so you keep your neck straight.

also take it all the way down to the floor. Stopping at the knee is not a full rep. If you are going to deadlift like that set up a squat rack at knee height and deadlift from the rack (works one part of the deadlift only) the initial pull is important.

watch this video mate, will help you a lot.

why lift when it's all about the face

hehe

im so skinny but so sexually active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ye wish i was u ur such a cute hotie when ur 30 i hope u finally grow some facial hair would be good and make u even more attractive man if i was a girl ur dick would be all mine every single minute of the year jesus christ if only i was u oh nvm u dont go out the last night b4 u fly back to uk cos ur more pussy than u get pussy l0l0lfsda0flsdfsfj

• 2 weeks later...

Big Challenge for myself.

I have set myself a goal to complete, seems like a hard and highly expected goal but i will be putting in 100% to reach this goal. 

Deadline; July 30th 2015 Where i Aim to be Below 10% Bodyfat.

Good Luck Myself.

@

@@Walli

@@k or as i

@@Steroids

@@Andrew

@@Tris

@@Ikz

Edited by Papa Dripz

probably make it easier if you play around more with your diet. Understand it is difficult and a ballache at times but I stick by what I said a while ago that tesco meal deals and the cheap processed snacks from the supermarket etc may have the right protein content but are full of sugars, salt, the fats you dont want and the wrong sorts of carbs

I am not a nutrition expert but I know some who are and I know they would not approve :p

Made good progress but to go to that next level I think you will need to step it up mate. 

Keep me posted, and keep going. Anything is possible. 

I am also trying to drop a shit ton of BF for this summer

probably make it easier if you play around more with your diet. Understand it is difficult and a ballache at times but I stick by what I said a while ago that tesco meal deals and the cheap processed snacks from the supermarket etc may have the right protein content but are full of sugars, salt, the fats you dont want and the wrong sorts of carbs

I am not a nutrition expert but I know some who are and I know they would not approve :p

Made good progress but to go to that next level I think you will need to step it up mate. 

Keep me posted, and keep going. Anything is possible. 

I am also trying to drop a shit ton of BF for this summer

I'm going to be buying chicken and brown rice for my lunches after Friday once I get paid

I'm excited to see how this turns out

I'm at the 8% shits cash so many veins :^]

stick to your diet buddie and I'm sure you'll get there in no time. You're gonna lose gains tho so be prepared

Edited by Andrew

Dropping from 18% to 8% all the best 

Get clen and take the easy ride 

brb heart problems

avoidable with 1-2 weeks on and 1-2 weeks off (by off i mean replaced with thermo or eca)

Ready Ok FOE

Dropping from 18% to 8% all the best 

Get clen and take the easy ride 

brb heart problems

inb4 sauna