[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

Going to be Adding two tblsp Olive Oil to my Rice and Chicken nice along side some hot pepper sauce to get my fats up and calories closer in

Fibre Intake isnt that great, havn't been introducing many vegtables into my diet however i will slowly pick this up.

How today should like by finish, only two meals left

jA2Zq.png

Will be Purchasing a Plate food scale so i can get my macros closer on point in future, After next pay day; 25th*

Edited by Dripz

Taken The smart choice of stopping my 'Weed Addiction' 3 Days clean, Should be a lot less lazier and have more time to fix up better meals for myself and leave me less tired in mornings for some cardio.

Ive smoked weed almost every day for two years, whether it may have effected my metabolism in any way its something i need to give up in order to save money and for my own personal health.

Great changes to come, More Motivated than ever and to keep moving forward.

Edit: Withdrawal symptoms fucking suck; Head aches and finding it harder to fall asleep

all should be good in a few weeks

Edited by Dripz

If your gym does spin class I'd recommend throwing one in a week if you wanna hit cardio. Honestly people may scream gayyyyy but cardio is boring as fuck and spin gives you a 30-40 min high intense cardio session which isn't that boring. Better than plodding on treadmill.

Surprised you still don't meal prep since you love your macros etc. You may get a certain amount of carbs or protein from ready made pack of porridge or wraps or sandwiches etc but they contain some much other stuff which is just bad for you... The salt, sugar and all other crap

If your gym does spin class I'd recommend throwing one in a week if you wanna hit cardio. Honestly people may scream gayyyyy but cardio is boring as fuck and spin gives you a 30-40 min high intense cardio session which isn't that boring. Better than plodding on treadmill.

Surprised you still don't meal prep since you love your macros etc. You may get a certain amount of carbs or protein from ready made pack of porridge or wraps or sandwiches etc but they contain some much other stuff which is just bad for you... The salt, sugar and all other crap

Refer to my most recent post on the whole quitting weed thing, going to aim to spend more time into preparing my meals to keep me busy etc

Ahh yeah. Also get coconut oil for cooking rather than olive oil. I promise you will thank me.

Better for you and makes the food taste awesome.

Ahh yeah. Also get coconut oil for cooking rather than olive oil. I promise you will thank me.

Better for you and makes the food taste awesome.

was actually considering it earlier today, but my family owns gallons of olive oil because my Dad farms it in Morocco, So its always available for me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...