Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

down goes the carbs, up goes the protien, few changes to my diet

Lmao why? You're probably already having an unnecessary amount of protein as it is... Your body's just using that protein for energy, which is what carbs do anyway so why aren't you eating carbs?

down goes the carbs, up goes the protien, few changes to my diet

Lmao why? You're probably already having an unnecessary amount of protein as it is... Your body's just using that protein for energy, which is what carbs do anyway so why aren't you eating carbs?

i have a high fat intake to make up for the carbs.

But you just said you upped protein to lower carbs..now youre saying you have higher fat, so lowering carbs to raise both protein and fat.. so basically ur not really at a deficit then.. still pointless, the protein will be about as useful to your body as carbs, so you may as well eat carbs, they generally taste better

But you just said you upped protein to lower carbs..now youre saying you have higher fat, so lowering carbs to raise both protein and fat.. so basically ur not really at a deficit then.. still pointless, the protein will be about as useful to your body as carbs, so you may as well eat carbs, they generally taste better

i would think meat taste a lot nicer then bread

LOL samir your free styling 

yolo life

Right now i couldent care less what anyone is saying, ive lost a lot of fat and made a lot of gains. So i must be doing something right.

Edited by Papa Dripz

i would think meat taste a lot nicer then bread

yh i forgot bread are the only carbs, chocolate, biscuits, ice cream, definitely not carbs.

• 2 weeks later...

I take it your going for extreme weightloss

e63973b5a6.png

Not sure about that myself. Thats a big deficit .

Edited by DeltaPapa
Yung Ecstasy

gl man, this kinda makes me want to start going to the gym..

was doing this shit for like 4 months but i had no gains so i quit, cus im a scrawny little bitch :(

Edited by Yung Ecstasy

In All honesty, i am satisfied when eating 1.6k calories in a day, i eat when i feel i need too and it keeps my stomach full. i just spread my meals out evenly