Dripz's Log

Dripz

• 4 weeks later...

After a lot of Research after the progress i have made, to speed things up for the hardest part i am going to be looking more into the nutritional side of bodybuilding by eating clean and have a healthy diet.

Today So far:

will have some sweet potato and some chicken for dinner.

93199cf94a.png

Look up reverse dieting.  Don't need to eat bland chicken, rice and potato all day er day.  Plenty of nattys flexible dieting or reverse deting who are big and shredded.   Do what works for you though man.

other than the case of the shits, not going too bad so far

im just going to assume eating healthy is just cleaning out the shit from my body

Edited by Dripz

the shits? count yourself lucky

i shit once every 3 days if lucky when on harsh deficit.

im only on a deficit of around 400 calories, by the time i sleep i usually max out at 2.1k as i tend to eat things like peanut butter to get the consumption 

also i consume 20+ Grams of Fiber 

Edited by Dripz

Eating really clean but i really need to eat more, i just dont get hungry :3

7e9f7f489d.png

4d71dacdcb.png

6a1d7a71a4.png

@@Walli would you consider eating like this more ideal?

Edited by Dripz

If you are going to drink milk then full fat milk or almond milk. 

Try have some starchy carbs with one meal like you are. I prefer a small portion of white rice or the sweet potatos like you are. Make up the other carbs via veg. Spinarch, asparagus, broloci, cauliflower are all easy and great. You seem to have moved towards using some of these already. 

Greek / Natural yoghurt. Avoid 0% fat. They remove the fat and add sugar and shit instead which is worse for you. 

When you are cooking try get some coconut oil or just use olive oil. Between you yoghurt, milk and oil you will get all your fats you want and need.

Diet, time and patience... Easy losing the obvious serious excess fat.. I.e going from 25+ bf to sub 20 and then to 15 ish.

Getting 15 down to 10 will take you as long if not longer and will most likely require more discipline in what you are sticking in your gob ;)

Genuinely paleo diet working well for me for both training gains and steady bf loss.

The advice is simplem just keep going, progress is progress.

good post above but honestly if you've actually stalled and not just expecting unrealistic results then the only valid option is to further lower the caloric deficit and/or up your activity level. 

i.e. you're not going to be able to lose weight on the same amount of calories as you did when you were 25% bf, your maintenance has changed now, therefore so has your calories needed to lose weight.

good post above but honestly if you've actually stalled and not just expecting unrealistic results then the only valid option is to further lower the caloric deficit and/or up your activity level. 

i.e. you're not going to be able to lose weight on the same amount of calories as you did when you were 25% bf, your maintenance has changed now, therefore so has your calories needed to lose weight.

strong this.

just get on that 1 hour a day cardio time so you can at least eat a bit of food during your cut 

i'm burning 800-1000 calories from just cardio daily + from weightlifting 6 times a week.

down from 88kg peak bulk to 79-80kg 2 months in still got another 2-3 months to go to get down to 75kg as i will be slowing things down.

should be 8-9% at 75kg as i am fairly lean atm at 79-80kg, some ab definition but not much, still got alot of fat around love handles and lower back.

i'm aroumd 13-15% atm

Edited by k or as i
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...