[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

doing the abs workout wont shift fat around the stomach, you need to smash cardio to loose your body fat percentage. doing the abs workouts will help build the muscle underneath your stomach fat tho, i would advise you do abs 2-3 times a week rather than 5-6. that way your giving your ab muscles some time to repair and build, cause atm your just tearing them daily and they wont repair.

doing the abs workout wont shift fat around the stomach, you need to smash cardio to loose your body fat percentage. doing the abs workouts will help build the muscle underneath your stomach fat tho, i would advise you do abs 2-3 times a week rather than 5-6. that way your giving your ab muscles some time to repair and build, cause atm your just tearing them daily and they wont repair.

abs are the fastest repairing muscles in your body.

you can litterally train them every day

u do train them everyday, during most of your compound exercises.

but actually doing weighted ab isolations daily is pretty stupid. not sure if you do that, just assuming by the guys post.

3D ab genetics crew

good progress Samir, keep cutting for summer and start a clean bulk after summer.

Edited by k or as i

Stop training abs.

Sort your diet out if you want to see them.

Please start training legs... I note all pictures avoid showing them.

Stop training abs.

Sort your diet out if you want to see them.

Please start training legs... I note all pictures avoid showing them.

ill get you a leg pic shortly then. i squat/deadlift twice a week :$

my legs are particularly big anyways. i don't see to do any other exercises on them other then that, especially with the amount of gradient i do.

You have a long way to go to start getting noticeable ab definition (Considering you good ab genetics, and depending on where your body loses fat first). 

I would say your around 18-20% BF right now, if you keep a reasonable deficit, and stay on your cardio you should be 10% by summer. 

Front Squat, back squat.

beautiful exercises. 

never tried front squat, need to check out some form techniques if im going too

Try make sure you can front rack, much better then crossing your arms. Plenty of vids.

Front squat is probably my favourite exercise and one of most beneficial. Better then back imo

3D ab genetics crew

good progress Samir, keep cutting for summer and start a clean bulk after summer.

getting there man

Try make sure you can front rack, much better then crossing your arms. Plenty of vids.

Front squat is probably my favourite exercise and one of most beneficial. Better then back imo

where do you hold the bar when doing them? i've tried to do them multiple times but can never find a comfortable position so just sack them off. could just be the amount of weight i use though i guess

where do you hold the bar when doing them? i've tried to do them multiple times but can never find a comfortable position so just sack them off. could just be the amount of weight i use though i guess

yeah i tried them the other day and the form is really hard, i only went up to 50 KG :S

So uncomfortable on my wrists as the bar was sitting on my palms.

02a2663eea.jpg

Anybody know a good way to make my Traps come out a little more.

Ive been doing shrugs which have increased them in size however its mainly visible when flexing them.

Or would this just be my genetics making them larger on the back then they are on top?

@@Walli

@

@@Ikz

@@Tris

Edited by Papa Dripz

Genetics mainly man, origin of the muscle and its insertion.  

Deadlifts are great for overall trap development.    My upper trap fibers are hyperactive and overdeveloped so I have that pop out trap look, just genetics.  They are however part of my neck drama though.  Been focusing on mid/lower trap activation and development to sort it out so just be careful when you thrash the shit out of your upper traps and neglect the mid/lower parts.

K______0___U

Front Rack pal, dont cross your arms as when you get to heavy weight you just fall in forward.

It is probably a bit of mobility, a little stretch before you do it can always help if you struggle to get the full front rack. 

key is to make a 'shelf' with your shoulders and let the bar sit on there, and merely have the bar resting in place with your finger tips. When you squat the important thing is to take a big breathe and set yourself and keep thinking drive your elbows up when in the bottom of the squat and this will bring you up right.

youtube a good video for like front rack mobility or grip etc. 

good choice but goodluck remaining as satiated when replacing fats with carbs. 

if you can still maintain the caloric deficit, your body-composition will definitely thank you. and obv gym performance also.

Edited by Steroids