don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

O4qNkzj.jpg

Chiro session #5 done, 3 to go, 1 more this week, 2 the following.  Neck's still fucked up and getting tense/aching with all the tingling and shit.   Back to doctors after chiropractor doesn't work.   8 weeks coming up no gym, rip gains and hello atrophy. 

6ft2 king-pig master-race.

6ft3+ in clubbing trainers, all the bitches be pullin my tail who's mad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

tris hop on the juice soon after you are recovered! (not too soon). muscle-memory / high dose tren / diet consisting of 5k cals and CPF ratio of 55-45-5 = who gives a sht bout ur past, u r now aesthetic king

trustoink

• 2 weeks later...

Went and saw my doctor and chiropractor about going back to the gym.  Both have insisted that I can start up again but I have to keep the intensity, weight and duration low.  Up to probably 17% bodyfat now. Motivation is quite low from being off for 9 weeks but road of recovery continues. 

Edited by Tris
  • 2 weeks later...

After 11 weeks off due to my whole neck all deal i finally had my first session back today.  Felt weird and quite foreign due to being out for so long but I'm sure I"ll get back into it quite quickly.

Going to be going light on most exercises until my neck is 100%.

Sitting at 92kg/202lbs 17% bodyfat after all this shit going on.  Probably have lost a lot of strength but not sure about my loss in terms of muscle. Gonna cut as soon as i feel I can do it efficiently. 

Nice routine bro. No flat bench for chest or did I misread?

Must of missed it, always do flat db or bb on Chest days.

well done mate, keep updating!

Mate, doms after 11 weeks off today are killing me.

Sucks that you injured yourself 

looks like you're taking the right precautions, health>exterior 

Edited by will-turb

Been back into it for 2 weeks now.  Still easing into routine again. Doing somewhat of a push/pull/legs split but I do have to account for my neck/trap.  

Neck/back feeling better but I still cant go heavy for now, instead I'm doing good quality reps.

Sitting at about:

BY6nrsu.png

Maybe 17% even, 12 weeks off didn't do me well in terms of diet.  Looks like I've lost some mass too just by looking at myself.  I bulked Mid of Jan- End of May (78kg to 92kg, started clean, ended dirty which wasn't wise)  Too fat to even bother with a current picture.

Started cutting 2 weeks back as well, on these macros but they'll change frequently:

JDEPocO.png

Got to around 11-12% last summer:

obvQD7o.png

Give me 12-16 weeks brahs, I want dat sub 10% but we'll see where I end up.  

Summer is in December here btw.

Edited by Tris

I really don't see why you keep cutting for ages and then bulking for a small amount of time, you should bulk for a matter of at least a year tbh, you're natty.

but tbh u should get on the tech. dbol £7 a week, where's the negative side?

Yeah I was planning to bulk for the whole year before the neck all deal mate, but  I don't see the point of trying to pick up the bulk again right now when I can't go heavy/hard.  The fact that I've put on so much bodyfat from slanting off the diet + injury also adds to the fact of wanting to cut.   

Reason why my last cut was so long (20 odd weeks) was because I  cheated myself on calories for the first 6-8 weeks.  Only really got serious when I started using Myfitnesspal which I've stuck to religiously so far for two weeks. 

I'd rather get lean and then actually put in effort and clean bulk for a year or two with a small surplus in diet rather then bulk for another 6-8 months and and end up above 20% and have to cut.

As for using gear mate, I will admit  I have been more tempted lately but I always end up going against it, just seems a mental barrier is in place there.  I'd consider it more probably if I was able to lift to my full potential rather then having to account for my neck/trap right now, there'd be no point in forcing strain on myself while on gear and making the problem worse.