[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

Last year at uni, gonna make this worth it. They opened a brand new gym 5 mins away from where im living so easy to get too. Researched around 'skinny-fat' and decided I belong in this category. Trying to cut down to around 10% bf and then do lean gains.

Weigh myself every 2 weeks and progress so far:

ppUodo3.png

BF% is out though, its done on a machine and not calipers, my estimate is around 14-15%. Brought some calipers online so should be arriving soon to get a more accurate measurement. The end one is an anomaly I think as it was done just after freshers so no idea how I managed to lose weight after the alcohol and takeaways...

Plan is to cut down til xmas and hopefully be around 10%. Weigh myself every Tuesday so tomorrow will do it again. I aim for 2-3lbs loss every 2 weeks.

What im finding strange though is when I started (25/08/2015) I was benching 12kgs, over a month later, not only have I lost weight (so presumed I'd lose muscle) but im now benching 16kgs

Edited by DeltaPapa

What im finding strange though is when I started (25/08/2015) I was benching 12kgs, over a month later, not only have I lost weight (so presumed I'd lose muscle) but im now benching 16kgs

12kg dumbells or what? and not being a prick but when you're that weak you can easily make consistent strength gains on most movements whilst losing bodyfat, that should be your aim, not simply to maintain putting up the 16kg dumbells on flat bench.

gj on the progress and yeah needless to say every single "stat" on those machines except your weight is irrelevant.

it's kinda ridiculous to think that you were benching 12kg dumbells last month though, i mean havn't you been casually lifting for like over 2 years now? idk its w.e.

edit:gj mr 6%, maybe 10.

Edited by Steroids

looks more like 10% definitely no where near 6 but its just a number anyway

back progress boys, am i gunna make it?

Edited by I Pk Virginz

displaying the shreddz

Very impressive m8

This is going to be quite embarrassing - the first pic anyway haha!

I've fluctuate with my body fat % for some time, I'm back up around 12% now. Best I've been is 8% but can't find pic for that. 

This is before i started training: Bare in mind I was at a rave haha!

208icd3.jpg

These are a couple on my journey training

15g5jwk.jpg

In Ibiza!

mra1b9.jpg

2dv1rt1.jpg 

Back Pic.

No flamez.

Just getting back into the gym again, I went to India to set a call centre up and living in a hotel for 3 months threw my diet off key and the working hours were different out there so it was difficult to maintain.

I'll post more pics in time as I drop my body fat %.

• 3 months later...

Im terrible at taking pictures btw

185lbs/83kg

6'1

8.3% bf

been mostly focusing on my traps and back, starting deadlifting aswell

i should probably get my haircut too

i wouldnt say quite 8% man but u have came a hell of a long way, great work

What do your arms measure @ flexed while cold? @@Andrew

---

Heres how im looking now :) around 10% i think, 14.5 inch arms, flexed while cold, 29inch waist, 46.5 inch shoulders

eating like a fookin machine and training 7 days a week

Thats not 8 percent imo but looking good man keep it up. healthy body healthy mind

• 2 months later...

quick mid-bulk side chest

48828b6d6b042a0d8daf11299d64a363.png

you're massive cunt

dw rest assured you've got the bigger testicles

cardiooo but looking fucing solid i wouldnt mess or would i  :cool:

• 1 month later...

lel

2k14

eb7e8a4a72c1446479f8bf8c9eabc830.png

now

769d6418336df41d1917d6e87b0a050a.png

e90bd59f2125897c34eb6c96f2269b36.png

fam ur looking ripped im jelly wish i could get big:(

Everybody can. I had a lot of struggles putting on weight and getting this big. But it's all about your effort and eating good.

lel

2k14

now

Everybody can. I had a lot of struggles putting on weight and getting this big. But it's all about your effort and eating good.

yeah thats my biggest problem can i hell put on weight i struggle so much at that theres no point me going gym till i can start putting weight on u feel me

lel

2k14

now

yeah thats my biggest problem can i hell put on weight i struggle so much at that theres no point me going gym till i can start putting weight on u feel me

My friend, muscle = weight aswell. And when you train you will naturally become more hungry. Go for it pal

lel

2k14

now

My friend, muscle = weight aswell. And when you train you will naturally become more hungry. Go for it pal

you think so yeah?