[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gay marriage?

Magick

From what I've seen of you and your opinions you deserve to be insulted and if that hurts your feelings maybe the internet isn't for you

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think being gay is a lifestyle choice.

We have choices in life and being straight or being gay is one of them.

Preference over same sex or opposite sex is a choice.

Yes, there could be some genetic factors, but the environment and lifestyle also play a huge role.

Why are there so many gay people than ever before? Well the obvious one is because it's more acceptable, but also because of the gay environment. Hippies shooting up drugs, banging everyone of their friends, and spreading around diseases such as STD's .. That's where I don't like it.

And I hate to sound like a douche bag, but most lesbians I have met are not the lesbians on television, they are dark, curse quite a bit, piercings, dress oddly and wacky. The same could be said with gay men, but not so much. There are exceptions though.

That's just about it. We can argue day and night, but in reality there is no such thing as a gay gene.

From what I've seen of you and your opinions you deserve to be insulted and if that hurts your feelings maybe the internet isn't for you

you'll have to do better than that to hurt my feelings tbh

and coming from retards like you I didn't expect any better. Having a debate with a braindead monkey is pretty much useless

Lots of unnecessary arguments being made. There is no need to jump through hoops to reason with the unreasonable. Many times you end up leaving a loose end and they will exploit it to try to discredit your entire argument when it is unrelated.

We aren't sure what causes it. It could be genetic, it could be the increased presence of some chemical, or it could be due to environment. In the end, it doesn't really matter. 10% of the population is gay and there is nothing wrong with it. People resist people who are different, but it will change eventually. We are becoming more accepting of homosexuality, and I imagine that it will be a non-issue in the future.

I still don't like those gay rights parade. It's too ... what's the word? Gay.

Instead of being embarrassing, running around making a fool of themselves, why can't they act presentable and defend themselves instead of running these gay parades, flashing people, and not giving a rat's ass about the repercussions.

I wish there were more presentable and more proper gay people.

And to reiterate, there is no such thing as a gay gene. It's not the same as you can't help being black or white, it's the ACTIONS that define being gay. Without gay actions they would not be considered gay.

And I highly doubt that 10% of the population is gay. That's just a number thrown out to prove gay people are everywhere.

In his 1948 book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, Alfred Kinsey shocked the world by announcing that 10% of the male population is gay. The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households. While I know not all homosexual couples live together, I wouldn't be surprised that the number is below 3%.

Now you can ask yourself why is there a perception by Americans that there are more gay people?

Well the easy answer is the media. There are always gay actors because they tend to love the arts, therefore they get more exposure. The news reporting all the gay suicides, and let's not forget about the gay rights parades and what not.

It's the gay environment and the lifestyles of being care free that people are turning gay. The gay mentality of having multiple partners, spreading AIDS like wildfire, that is where I am grossed out.

Meh.

Guys... Bottom line is... There is no reason to hate gay people.  :mellow:

Marc obviously grew up in a hateful and ignorant household, he's also i'm guessing a racist. I can also see his dad was very abusive verbally, that much is obvious.

The bible is a good book, and a cool story... but thats all it is, you aren't suppose to take all of that shit so seriously.

If a book can make you full of hate... is it really worth believing those parts? :huh:

Guys... Bottom line is... There is no reason to hate gay people.

there will always be reasons for people to hate others

Marc obviously grew up in a hateful and ignorant household

wrong and wrong. Both of my parents are fairly tolerant, and not ignorant at all (to be an expat you are required a minimum IQ...)

he's also i'm guessing a racist.

not that much of a guess, is it? you probably saw me arguing on other topics such as islam, racism etc

I can also see his dad was very abusive verbally, that much is obvious.

Once again wrong, I made my own opinion about such topics.

The bible is a good book, and a cool story... but thats all it is, you aren't suppose to take all of that shit so seriously.

That's exactly what I'm trying to tell people, but they just won't listen. Bible isn't about taking the writings seriously, but about studying their meaning, and how they apply in today's every day life.

If a book can make you full of hate... is it really worth believing those parts?

The bible has nothing to do with me becoming racist/homophobic/w/e you think I am.

I thought about it myself. It is the insecurity in France that is for the biggest part responsible.

That said, if i ever need a shrink i'll contact you, but in the mean time please refrain yourself from analyzing me

And to reiterate, there is no such thing as a gay gene. It's not the same as you can't help being black or white, it's the ACTIONS that define being gay. Without gay actions they would not be considered gay.

What do you base this on? You can't just declare opinion to be fact. It makes a mockery of the scientists working for real solutions. We have not made a conclusion either way. Here is one scientific article showing evidence of genetic influence:http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/news/20050128/is-there-gay-gene

In his 1948 book, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male, Alfred Kinsey shocked the world by announcing that 10% of the male population is gay. The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households. While I know not all homosexual couples live together, I wouldn't be surprised that the number is below 3%.

If you had kept reading the article which you copy-pasted this from, you would have found this: "most expert estimates place America's homosexual population at 10%" (http://www.gallup.com/poll/6961/What-Percentage-Population-Gay.aspx)

I wish there were more presentable and more proper gay people.

There are plenty. This is once again observational selection.

It's the gay environment and the lifestyles of being care free that people are turning gay. The gay mentality of having multiple partners, spreading AIDS like wildfire, that is where I am grossed out.

If you hadn't generalized enough already, this put the cherry on top.

If you had kept reading the article which you copy-pasted this from, you would have found this: "most expert estimates place America's homosexual population at 10%" (http://www.gallup.com/poll/6961/What-Percentage-Population-Gay.aspx)

You forgot the 10% OR LESS part. Once again, that is observational selection and you chose to omit important words. And funny that you copy and pasted my copy and pasted and told me that I copy and pasted. I was merely stating the US census bureau which I think is fairly accurate compared to the Uruguay census bureau, but that's just me.

If you hadn't generalized enough already, this put the cherry on top.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

Hmm .. Am I wrong? Read it and weep. I'm not generalizing, I'm just reiterating scientific studies.

Gay men account for nearly half of the more than one million people living with HIV in the U.S. (48%, or an estimated

532,000 total persons).

The rate of new HIV diagnoses among gay men in the U.S. is more than 44 times that of other men (range: 522–989 per 100,000

Gay men vs. 12 per 100,000 other men).

Gay men account for more than half of all new HIV infections in the U.S. each year (53%, or an estimated 28,700 infections).

Mike. Check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

There are plenty. This is once again observational selection.

Prove it.

'I wish there were more presentable and more proper gay people.'

That one's easy. If you go to a shopping centre, you pass two individual men. One is 'presentable and proper', the other is an obnoxious, attention-seeking, overly-camp gay guy.

The 'presentable and proper' one goes unnoticed, you assume he's your typical, heterosexual, middle-class man. However, the flamboyant dickhead catches your attention as gay immediately, thus paint gays in a darker light.

I'm not really bothered by the fact that they're gay, it just seems to me that most of them use it to get attention. They seem to go out of their way to make themselves seem different then get upset when you treat them differently than you would a straight person. A prime example is the accent they have. Why does your sexual preference have any effect on the way you speak?

I'm not really bothered by the fact that they're gay, it just seems to me that most of them use it to get attention. They seem to go out of their way to make themselves seem different then get upset when you treat them differently than you would a straight person. A prime example is the accent they have. Why does your sexual preference have any effect on the way you speak?

Yeah, that's one of my pet peeves. Some people are gay just to get attention, I know people who have done that. And the whole voice thing is absurd. I hate when they have that "typical" gay voice. I don't know. Just annoys me you know?

And I guess I could be wrong about the presentable and proper thing, I know many gay people who are respectable, but it's just I lose hope in humanity when I see these gay parades/gay ad campaigns. Unnecessary attention, and then they wonder why I question their motives.

I agree it's really fucking irritating, however, it's part of their culture. That's like saying 'Why does being Chinese mean you have to do martial arts'.

I'm not asking you to be fine with that, because I'm not myself. Although you should atleast realise that gay guys fit in with other gay guys, whos hobbys, interests and behaviours rub off on each other.

Camp gay guys fall into categories with other cliches, such as emos, hipsters, nerds and jocks.

Still doesn't change the fact that I don't like how they change their voice.

I know accents rub off on people because I'm in my third year of learning French and I get the occasional accent, but whoever started the gay accent ... needs to ...di ... reconsider.

I know accents rub off on people because I'm in my third year of learning French and I get the occasional accent, but whoever started the gay accent ... needs to ...di ... reconsider.

rofl... you care what people sound like? why does it upset you? just wondering

No, it's not that.

I have a problem with people changing themselves either to get attention or for completely unnecessary reasons. I mean why change your voice from normal to try and match your friends' voices? I don't get it. I think they do it for the wrong reasons and to try and fit in when in reality IMO they sound stupid.

I care about why people changed to someone who they are not. Be yourself. I know that might be against what you believe, but I believe one should be their own person instead of following the leader and changing one's own personality to please others or to try and fit in because I don't like fake people. You may have a different opinion on fake people, but that's fine with me.

No, it's not that.

I have a problem with people changing themselves either to get attention or for completely unnecessary reasons. I mean why change your voice from normal to try and match your friends' voices? I don't get it. I think they do it for the wrong reasons and to try and fit in when in reality IMO they sound stupid.

I care about why people changed to someone who they are not. Be yourself. I know that might be against what you believe, but I believe one should be their own person instead of following the leader and changing one's own personality to please others or to try and fit in because I don't like fake people. You may have a different opinion on fake people, but that's fine with me.

yea... but its not you doe...

Would you say the same thing for an impersonationist?

And not all gays change their voice.. my older brother was gay sound like he regularly does...

If someone wants to sound different, then go for it, if anything it's entertainment at times.

Everyone has their "things" they do...

I can understand what Smush is saying, I don't understand why a lot of gay men are so feminine, I can't see the link between sexuality and that, but ah well, I don't dislike them because of it.

I can understand what Smush is saying, I don't understand why a lot of gay men are so feminine, I can't see the link between sexuality and that, but ah well, I don't dislike them because of it.

You don't see the link between taking a dick in your ass and being feminine?

Hmmm  :shifty:

• 4 weeks later...

Criti im gay and I morethan likely still get more pussy than you and whoever mentioned nature and population, who wants to raise the population anyway, no need. Anyway I know im gonna fuck a bitch for a baby, and still be gay. Born like this, deal with it faggot.

NiggaYouGay.jpg

4 shore m8

Criti im gay and I morethan likely still get more pussy than you and whoever mentioned nature and population, who wants to raise the population anyway, no need. Anyway I know im gonna fuck a bitch for a baby, and still be gay. Born like this, deal with it faggot.

NiggaYouGay.jpg

4 shore m8

jersey shore m8

• 3 weeks later...

Marriage is now a legal bond, you don't need a church seremony to get married. I think it's fine if they get married, but if they do it in a Church... that's completely contradicting the religion, which is retarded.