[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dripz's Log

Dripz

lol packing grilled chicken/veg with you everywhere you go is for 2 kinds of people

1. professional athletes (where meal/nutrient timing is actually relevant)

2. bellends 

complete waste of time for your average gym rat who just wants to get fit/look good

not everywhere you go @@Steroids but if you go to work every day and do the same routine every day it is cheaper and better to simply make it and take it with you on those days. Well then substitute it with subways and other processed food which costs more and is full of shit you dont need nor want.

I go to work Mon - Fri. I take my lunch with me, take almonds for snack (helps i love them) and then supplement with whey shakes. Cheap and efficient. 

I eat grilled chicken/veg because its really easy. The fact that it's healthy is just a nice bonus.

@@Walli I'm a pistachio guy

Edited by Mighty_Irwin

Cba explaining of you think fast food and processed shite from shops is a good diet then i need not waste my time posting.

why are you so heated lool

well if hes not gonna take the time to have a proper diet hes just wasting his time and everyone else's here

but good on u m8

lol packing grilled chicken/veg with you everywhere you go is for 2 kinds of people

1. professional athletes (where meal/nutrient timing is actually relevant)

2. bellends 

complete waste of time for your average gym rat who just wants to get fit/look good

not everywhere you go @@Steroids but if you go to work every day and do the same routine every day it is cheaper and better to simply make it and take it with you on those days. Well then substitute it with subways and other processed food which costs more and is full of shit you dont need nor want.

I go to work Mon - Fri. I take my lunch with me, take almonds for snack (helps i love them) and then supplement with whey shakes. Cheap and efficient. 

yeah i feel you on the cost-efficiency, i eat "bro" for that very reason alone pretty much.

but yeah i never carry anything around with me, even if out of the house for 12 hours i'll just compensate missing 3 of your small meals with 1k+ calories in 1 sitting as i get home. usually roll up to the big tesco near my gym and buy 1 pre-workout banana though ha, old man at the self-service always like "yep here he is right on cue with his 1 banana" lmao everytime.

i cannot see the problem here either if he is going for the macro, except some processed shit should not be touched indeed.

Me as an average guy just going to gym to bulk a bit and bring out my figure I just make sure not to stuff myself with loads of fat but otherwise am quite loose on the diet, as in eating if i'm hungry and eating until i am no longer hungry, not until i feel stuffed. Difference there.

Never had any diary or schedule tho, maybe I should start with one.

Nice goals. I'm just lucky as fuck that I can eat all I want and don't get fat. Have an active hard work job (Garden landscaper), body tones itself and i'm very fortunate! 

Nice goals. I'm just lucky as fuck that I can eat all I want and don't get fat. Have an active hard work job (Garden landscaper), body tones itself and i'm very fortunate! 

lol

Future NFL corner back checking in

Bench - 105kg

squat - 150kg

deadlift - 202.5kg

40 yard dash - 4.85s

weight - 88kg

height - 5"10'.5

2000 calorie post workout shake crew.

Edited by k or as i

Future NFL corner back checking in

Bench - 105kg

squat - 150kg

deadlift - 202.5kg

40 yard dash - 4.85s

weight - 88kg

height - 5"10'.5

2000 calorie post workout shake crew.

nice one bruh

Idunno.. It will always be weird to me to see people with your body-physique trying to do hard-diets.

I am not saying it is wrong, just saying it is weird. In my opinion people with your body physic shud just add 10-15mins cardio post-workout everytime and once you get lower bodyfat you can go to the hard diets..

Good luck tho, >:\

• 2 weeks later...

Idunno.. It will always be weird to me to see people with your body-physique trying to do hard-diets.

I am not saying it is wrong, just saying it is weird. In my opinion people with your body physic shud just add 10-15mins cardio post-workout everytime and once you get lower bodyfat you can go to the hard diets..

Good luck tho, >:\

you find it weird to see some-one with moderately high body fat dieting? smh..

eating shit and doing 15 mins cardio post workout wont do a fucking thing

• 2 weeks later...

You aren't eating enough.

That diet is only going to fuck up your metabolism and your body will overcompensate when you stop 'cutting' by storing fats more easily as they've been so scarce in the time you have cut back. I think the best intake reduction of your daily calories is between -15% - -25% of your normal amount, but you haven't posted what you usually eat.

Also a two hour workout seems a little OTT, you shouldn't really be working out for more than an hour and a half, your body starts to break down protein stores after this time, but I guess it all depends on how strenuous your exercises are.

I think you should go into your programme with a gym schedule already planned out; makes your life alot easier as you know exactly what you are expected to do each session and saves alot of time wondering about thinking 'hmm which exercise should I do next?'. It also will increase your motivation as you know what you're doing each time and how to plan/ready yourself for the day ahead.

i fucking loled at 2 hours being ott. you new mate?

That diet is only going to fuck up your metabolism and your body will overcompensate when you stop 'cutting' by storing fats more easily as they've been so scarce in the time you have cut back. I think the best intake reduction of your daily calories is between -15% - -25% of your normal amount, but you haven't posted what you usually eat.

Also a two hour workout seems a little OTT, you shouldn't really be working out for more than an hour and a half, your body starts to break down protein stores after this time, but I guess it all depends on how strenuous your exercises are.

I think you should go into your programme with a gym schedule already planned out; makes your life alot easier as you know exactly what you are expected to do each session and saves alot of time wondering about thinking 'hmm which exercise should I do next?'. It also will increase your motivation as you know what you're doing each time and how to plan/ready yourself for the day ahead.

i fuckin lol at bellends that spend 2 hours in the gym.... especially if they go 5+ days a week. 9/10 times he's a gym-rat with nothing else going for him

i fuckin lol at bellends that spend 2 hours in the gym.... especially if they go 5+ days a week. 9/10 times he's a gym-rat with nothing else going for him

whats bad about spending 2 hours at the gym?? every other sport doesn't train for 45 mins to an hour lol

Edited by Gaji/Boss