• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• o0 Thug o0

• katalyst

• Nick.

I vote yes, one because it could really help the shit economy here in USA, and two, buying isn't as risky.

I smoke marijuana recreationally, probably every other weekend. It's great, and to be honest with all the people toking already, why not legalize it.

You can get drunk from alcohol, which is legal, and do way more stupid shit than while high.

You can die from cigarretes, which contain various amounts of tar and other harmful substances.

Marijuana is a plant. All natural.

Someone told me it hasn't been legalized because it not being able to be taxed? Someone care to verify?

Sauced Maul

in 11th grade i had to do a 7 page paper on whatever i wanted, i chose "to leagalize marijuana" ( as did like 254853458 other people lol )

but anyways, after much studying, finding out facts from bullshit heres multiple things

- ZERO reported Deaths caused by marijuana

-You CAN NOT OD on marijuana, to  Actually OD in some sort of way ( by that i mean like passing out or somthing not death)

you would need to smoke  the equivilent of 800 joints ( who the hell can smoke that much in one sitting anyway?)

-There would need to be laws to enforce not smoking/driving operating machinery ect, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to go to work n smoke either.

- Think of how many people die from  drinking and driving, yeah smoking and driving is KIND of the same but its do-able

-Smoking Weed  you're less likely to get cancer  opposed to smoking ciggeretts ( people smoke what anywhere from 1-2 packs a day figure?) as opposed to what maybe a couple grams? here and there?

-No harmful side effects from Weed ( yeah ok maybe  lung capicity issues/ breathing problems but  same goes for ciggeretts

Actually people do die from pot. Older folks with weak hearts go into cardiac arrest from time to time. But it's really really really rare.

And actually there's no correlation between smoking herb and cancer 

Cellblock A

Yes sir it should be. If the gov't grew chron and sold it at gas stations people wouldnt have to go through a dealer to get it and there goes the gateway theory.

If it were legal they could sell it for 200 a zip and put a 50 tax on it, so a zip of dro for 250. good price, all the people buying bud would have a massive impact on our economy.

Weed doesn't kill people, people kill people. try and overdose on weed, you cant.

Marijuana is less addictive than coffee. A death from marijuana effects(not car accident etc) has never been recorded. Although, long term effects of marijuana have never really been recorded(30-40 years). Only the shorter effects more so.(how bad it hurts you after a year or something)

It is certainly not worse for you than Cigarettes, or alchohol. I smoke it everyday:) Ganj ftw.

Conclusion: Legalize it!+1

• 3 weeks later...

Maralize legijuana

Weed is just a fucking plant for fuck sake, anybody can grow it and use it how they like, I don't see why its illegal and its not lethal to you and you CANNOT overdose.  I live in MA and we just semi legalllized it (less than an ounce is a fine and nothing more)