[ Council ] Rob

Legalize Marijuana

katalyst

Legalize marijuana?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Legalize marijuana?

• Yes
    • No

I agree with Nick, seems that nobody nowadays can be happy living in the real world.. all emotions need to be triggered by some sort of drug.. It's stupid, drugs are not the only way to have fun.. relieve stress.. etc etc.. If it was legalised, it would just make the youth of today even more dependant of drugs, which i think is rather pathetic.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• o0 Thug o0

• katalyst

• Nick.

Why is there such talk about 'the economy.' Recessions are natural in the financial world every few decades. We need to just wait around, so the economy will soon come back up. Weed would make no difference WHATSOEVER to the economy.

Don't argue this, go ask a banker

Why is there such talk about 'the economy.' Recessions are natural in the financial world every few decades. We need to just wait around, so the economy will soon come back up. Weed would make no difference WHATSOEVER to the economy.

Don't argue this, go ask a banker

regardless it's good for the economy. Would lower taxes etc etc.

I would prefer to watch the economy fix itself as it has done before, rather than to make a potentially dangerous drug legal

I would prefer to watch the economy fix itself as it has done before, rather than to make a potentially dangerous drug legal

look if your a dumbass when your high you'll die. Just like with alcohol. If you sit in your house and watch TV you'll be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

"dangerous drug" lol Nick. youre a joke. You have no expierience with life, you talk as if you sit in your house all day and watch the videos they show u at school about drugs.

Yes it should be legal, not because its right thing to do. Not because many people want it to be legal. It should be legal because you should have a right to choose what you want to do with your life. A freedom of choice.

Legalise because of the economic downturn? Users damage their brains using them, hence preventing them from receiving a good education. Leading to a poor job.

Even the dealers wouldn't want it legalised because if it does happen, the price of the marijuana will drop significantly.

Edit: Fine lol, Long term brain damage.

Legalise because of the economic downturn? Users damage their brains using them, hence preventing them from receiving a good education. Leading to a poor job.

Even the dealers wouldn't want it legalised because if it does happen, the price of the marijuana will drop significantly.

ahaha pot doesn't make you stupid. I pulled straight 90+ grades this past semester and i smoked pretty heavily.

Fun Fact for Cigg smokers. If you buy a vape and start smoking the ganja, pot is a bronchial dilator. That means it'll start kicking huge amounts of tar out of your lungs. You have to quit the ciggs to tho. There horrible for ya. 

I saw Katalyst posting and I was sure he posted in the Legalize Marijuana thread.

And you did! :D

To the above post: same, I'm finishing Uni while smoking weed. Nuf said.

Good thing I don't smoke ciggs, never even tried one..

I saw Katalyst posting and I was sure he posted in the Legalize Marijuana thread.

And you did! :D

To the above post: same, I'm finishing Uni while smoking weed. Nuf said.

Good thing I don't smoke ciggs, never even tried one..

haha it's the only place i post for the most part. Pro debate thread maker.

Yeah honestly ciggs don't taste that bad (the menthol sort, regs taste like shit) but the cancer and all the shit that goes with them isn't nearly worth it. Herbage is the way to go.

I really don't see why the stuff isn't legal. You can tax it, people will drink less, medical purposes, etc... it's really not that bad of a thing. Damn you nixon.

i voted no. isn't benificial to anyone's health. No, it won't kill you instantly but it's not gonna help.

Alcohol isn't either.

And Marijuana can be beneficial to people's health, why do you think they use it for medical purposes?

@Kat, haha yeah true :p.

I post the most in off-topic chat and clan ally chat because those parts ain't about Rs to much.

I once took one puff from a cig and gave it back thinking what's so special about it...

HAha alot of people say the menthol ones taste like shit :D.

TBH I think they should care more about banning cigarettes

Indeed, but it's all about money nowadays and people would complain so fucking much cuz they addicted to them rofl.

i voted no. isn't benificial to anyone's health. No, it won't kill you instantly but it's not gonna help.

Alcohol isn't either.

And Marijuana can be beneficial to people's health, why do you think they use it for medical purposes?

@Kat, haha yeah true :p.

I post the most in off-topic chat and clan ally chat because those parts ain't about Rs to much.

I once took one puff from a cig and gave it back thinking what's so special about it...

HAha alot of people say the menthol ones taste like shit :D.

haha i'd smoke menthol weed if they had the stuff. It's like breathing in minty freshness lol. Like i said tho, the cancer makes them suck so i just stay away from them.

I don't like to base my stances on issues on the economy. That is irrelevant in this debate.

I am in favor of legalizing marijuana, because it has been shown (Netherlands) that decriminalizing drugs has a positive effect on society. It eliminates the underground market which is more dangerous than the drugs themselves, as well as the "badass" mentality associated with drug use. Not to mention that alcohol is MUCH more destructive than marijuana. The reason it's legal is because it is taxed, creating revenue for the government.

I don't like to base my stances on issues on the economy. That is irrelevant in this debate.

I am in favor of legalizing marijuana, because it has been shown (Netherlands) that decriminalizing drugs has a positive effect on society. It eliminates the underground market which is more dangerous than the drugs themselves, as well as the "badass" mentality associated with drug use. Not to mention that alcohol is MUCH more destructive than marijuana. The reason it's legal is because it is taxed, creating revenue for the government.

Old school signature.

Nice to see ya on forums back again.

It's obvious what's your favorite spot to post on haha :p.

Nope. because in many cases, it leads to other drugs. and there is no benefits of legalizing more euphoriant drugs.

Alcohol is enough. its not like its a problem to buy/smoke weed anyway.. even if its not legal. children shouldnt be raised with a legal drug like weed. they legalized it in holland coz the covernment gave up.

"dangerous drug" lol Nick. youre a joke. You have no expierience with life, you talk as if you sit in your house all day and watch the videos they show u at school about drugs.

you think getting experience in life is by taking drugs...

moron

you think getting experience in life is by taking drugs...

moron

uh i think experience is gained by getting off your ass and taking a nice walk into that place called the real world. Now i know it may seem scary with lots of new clans that wear new matching colors and that there might be these people who make you feel funny inside, but that's alright. Those are called gangs, stay away from them. The other ones are called girls. Now don't get yourself to carried away with them. They'll call the police on you. That'll probably happen a couple times. O and to get GP's in this place called the real world. You'll probably need a job or something. You can get one of them by putting in an app. You know like a clan in RS or something. Yeahh. Well i wish you the best of luck.

uh i think experience is gained by getting off your ass and taking a nice walk into that place called the real world. Now i know it may seem scary with lots of new clans that wear new matching colors and that there might be these people who make you feel funny inside, but that's alright. Those are called gangs, stay away from them. The other ones are called girls. Now don't get yourself to carried away with them. They'll call the police on you. That'll probably happen a couple times. O and to get GP's in this place called the real world. You'll probably need a job or something. You can get one of them by putting in an app. You know like a clan in RS or something. Yeahh. Well i wish you the best of luck.

You don't need to try and make yourselves appear more 'in the real world' than me, because your idiocy is clearly shown in the fact that you think there is nothing wrong with a nation who legally use the drug Cannabis. I guess you have a wonderful career ahead of you...

I apologise for being such a nerd, Katalyst, but I do get a little bit annoyed with these kinds of discussions. TBH, don't put it on here, but go and share it with people who have the same opinion:

http://www.lca-uk.org/    - UK

http://legalizationofmarijuana.com/  - USA

If you get a bit annoyed from discussions then don't discuss because you can always expect different opinion.

He's just trying to say that even though you smoke or when you don't doesn't mean you dunno shit about the real world. And saying 'you think you get experience in life by smoking' then expect those reactions back.

I think that last post you made made little to no sense, I think there's nothing wrong with a nation who legally use the drug Cannabis because then it would be hypocrite to DO keep alcohol legal.

there's more wrong with alcohol then with cannabis.

AND I got a wonderful career ahead of me.

Don't expect that every smoker is the worst version of a smoker.

I'm on the boarderline, it is a bit of a gateway drug so if they sold it like 2 or so grams a month I reckon is would be awesome.

(No I'm not a pansy who hasn't tried it, I have and I quite enjoy it.)