[ Council ] Rob

Legalize Marijuana

katalyst

Legalize marijuana?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Legalize marijuana?

• Yes
    • No

i believe the government should have nooooo say over me smoking pot. i'm not raping babies, robbing old ladies, or endangering the lives of anyoneeee. Just making the TV a little better lol.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• o0 Thug o0

• katalyst

• Nick.

No, it can lead to worse drugs and destroy people who abuse it. If you really want it then move to a country/location where Marijuana is legalized.

• 3 weeks later...

legalize, its not that bad as people portray it, alcohol is way worst. But I would be fine with the legalization of it with restrictions like "dont be under the influence of marijuana and drive" thats fine, or dont do it in public, something like alcohol.

• 1 month later...
Guest Emote|Muse

Why should they legalize it? Everyone smokes it either way.

BTW anyone who posts on this topic is a faker baker who probably has smoked oregano and pretended to trip before

It's already legal here, Netherlands ftw. But yeah they should just legalize it, it's not addictive, it's fun and alcohol/cigarrets do more damage to you.

It's already legal here, Netherlands ftw. But yeah they should just legalize it, it's not addictive, it's fun and alcohol/cigarrets do more damage to you.

In finland not, but who says i dont use :P

Who cares if its legal or not? You can get your hands on it either way. I'm fine with the way things are right now.

Pain worrying about legal problems you know?

When that house down the street that happens to be the only one on the block that doesn't have snow on the roof gets raided for 117 pot plants :nice:

weed isnt a drug lol. well it is but its like the least harmful of any drug i can think of. and it makes things so much better like walking down the street or eating lol

I don't want to get all into it again because i was having a good conversation with someone in IRC about it and it ended up tiring me out, lol. Pretty much I will never do any kind of drugs or drink. The only drugs i'll do is obviously stuff like caffeine and chocolate rarely for health. As a bodybuilder you need to have discipline but even if i wasn't bodybuilding i would never touch beer or any of this crap you people want to legalize. I enjoy my life already, i'm not that depressed so that i need to reply on drinking or doing weed to make me happy, i suggest the rest of you get with it.

weed isnt a drug lol. well it is but its like the least harmful of any drug i can think of. and it makes things so much better like walking down the street or eating lol

Weed Isn't a drug...?

LOL.

Weed Isn't a drug...?

LOL.

technically it's a psychoactive plant, but yeah i'd say it falls under drug.

I don't want to get all into it again because i was having a good conversation with someone in IRC about it and it ended up tiring me out, lol. Pretty much I will never do any kind of drugs or drink. The only drugs i'll do is obviously stuff like caffeine and chocolate rarely for health. As a bodybuilder you need to have discipline but even if i wasn't bodybuilding i would never touch beer or any of this crap you people want to legalize. I enjoy my life already, i'm not that depressed so that i need to reply on drinking or doing weed to make me happy, i suggest the rest of you get with it.

Discipline will betray you. You'll go to college then uni, & get a prestigous job in a bank or court house, you'll get a big house, a decent wife, a dog, a mini-van.Your kids will be the best in their class and captain of sports teams, but then CANCER OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, you'll be on your death-bed and you'll think to yourself 'what was the point in all of that shit?', you'll then die & be forgotten.

What I'm trying to say is live your life, bro. You live once, try shit. This is unbiased as I haven't smoked much weed and have only been pissed a handful of times, but I can promise you that those were the best times ever. I'm hardly living the rock n' roll lifestyle right now, but my goals are to try all major party drugs, go to batshit insane raves, fuck on every beach in Spain, die happy & most of all - live life.

Spittles (Old School)

Yeah it should be legal. Authorities and worried adults stress about how bad marijuana is but really it isn't bad at all.

I recently got caught up by the cops with two of my other friends like three fridays ago and we had a half ounce all together and two bubblers but we didn't get in much trouble or even cited. We just had to get picked up by our parents and all of they kept our stash.

So yeah they are simmering down about it. :P

Discipline will betray you. You'll go to college then uni, & get a prestigous job in a bank or court house, you'll get a big house, a decent wife, a dog, a mini-van.Your kids will be the best in their class and captain of sports teams, but then CANCER OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, you'll be on your death-bed and you'll think to yourself 'what was the point in all of that shit?', you'll then die & be forgotten.

What I'm trying to say is live your life, bro. You live once, try shit. This is unbiased as I haven't smoked much weed and have only been pissed a handful of times, but I can promise you that those were the best times ever. I'm hardly living the rock n' roll lifestyle right now, but my goals are to try all major party drugs, go to batshit insane raves, fuck on every beach in Spain, die happy & most of all - live life.

that was good man. Made me laugh.

Honestly i've dried a handful of different pills, Smoked probably around a pound of weed, dextromorphan, and alcohol of course and honestly pot was the only one that was like realllly nice. The rest of them i had to smoke pot to balance of the shitty from the after effects. So yeah i probably won't be doing more much experimenting only really want to do a few different psychedelics.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it should be decriminalized, Hemp has so many uses and it would just help everyone.

But ya weed is only bad if you do something stupid. It's all about being responsible.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't condone it, however I guess the argument that the deaths attributed to marijuana compared to alcohol is a very valid argument. I just hate little teenagers who think they're such badasses because they smoke. Like really...

I don't condone it, however I guess the argument that the deaths attributed to marijuana compared to alcohol is a very valid argument. I just hate little teenagers who think they're such badasses because they smoke. Like really...

it makes no sense.... weed is relaxing, it doesnt make you hardcore... it brings people together, it doesnt make u hard

We have a black president and in California it's getting close to being legal, well it's in the first step of a process (local cops can't arrest you for having more than a certain amount, only federals can. basically, pot's not a state crime but it's a federal crime if that makes sense) I've been using this argument forever against friends who smoke cigarettes or drink hard liquor. How many deaths are reported that solely pot has had a roll in? How many car accidents do you see in the news that are said to have been caused by a driver who was high? How many chemicals are added to weed (comparing weed to cigarettes)?

Imo cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal.

agreed
  • 1 month later...