• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• o0 Thug o0

• katalyst

• Nick.

For the state of zeh economy, yeah. I've never smoked it nor do I want to, but it could end a lot of the world's problems and cause a major chain reaction.  :nice:

We have a black president and in California it's getting close to being legal, well it's in the first step of a process (local cops can't arrest you for having more than a certain amount, only federals can. basically, pot's not a state crime but it's a federal crime if that makes sense) I've been using this argument forever against friends who smoke cigarettes or drink hard liquor. How many deaths are reported that solely pot has had a roll in? How many car accidents do you see in the news that are said to have been caused by a driver who was high? How many chemicals are added to weed (comparing weed to cigarettes)?

Imo cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal.

pked fo sho1

Voted yes, not that I would smoke it. I read some of the stuff that it is comparable to with beer and I think beer should be illegal lol.  B)

0_I_T0i_I_O

Yes. Weed is amazing and its becoming legal in california to help the economy it might be legal already im not sure

We have a black president and in California it's getting close to being legal, well it's in the first step of a process (local cops can't arrest you for having more than a certain amount, only federals can. basically, pot's not a state crime but it's a federal crime if that makes sense) I've been using this argument forever against friends who smoke cigarettes or drink hard liquor. How many deaths are reported that solely pot has had a roll in? How many car accidents do you see in the news that are said to have been caused by a driver who was high? How many chemicals are added to weed (comparing weed to cigarettes)?

Imo cigarettes should be illegal and weed legal.

Cigarettes have 0 deaths amirite?! :D

It's personal choice if I or anybody else wants to take the risk of getting lung cancer. Alcohol on the other hand... Has effected many lives, and with your logic should be 100% illegal.

Oh, and yes. Weed has killed many lives, but them driving behind the wheel while high never reaches the news. Why? Because after a week or two, during the autopsy they figure out that. And they're not going to ruin the kids name, and it's no longer newsworthy. But sure, weed has never killed a life. But millions of kids along with my friend was the reason of there death. So don't pull that shit, dude.

Alright if you look at the death tolls of all the intoxicates Ow 3 Hit, Weed is by far the lowest. A good portion of the deaths associated with marijuana are from stupid people. If your a jackass when your sober your going to be more so when your high. Smoking pot in a responsible manor isn't going to kill you.

If your mate died cuz of marihuana it's his own damn fault.

Cuz you can't overdose it, so the only way marihuana could affect him is driving..

And if he died from an driving accident it still wouldn't mean marihuana caused it, you could hit a tree cuz of stupidity to.

Hate the smell.

Many of my friends smoke it, and I ask them why.

Answer: To relieve stress/feels good to be high  :huh:

There are so many different ways to relieve stress, instead of wasting money to buy weed.

I can speak for everyone because everyone has their own opinion on why they smoke weed. But I don't think it should be legalize.

Adolesc3nt

yea. I dont smoke it and I never will but I dont think its right for the government to tell you what you can and cant do to your own body in a "free" country. Plus cigarettes (probably mispelled) and alcohol are way worse than weed.

Legalise Cannabis - NO

Most of us live in a civilised soceity...

This post hasn't really been thought out. There is a lot more to just 'legalising' Cannabis.

Trades?

Prices?

Addicts?

Mental Health Issues?

Cigarettes are at the point where it is EXTREMELY difficult to ban them, especially when billions of people in the world smoke, compared to a few millions weed addicts.

Alcohol will always be there. It's not the fact that it is bad for you, but the fact that so many people like to get pissed. Banning it would put millions out of business.

Uh and the legalization of Cannabis wouldn't:

Make Jobs

Reduce the amount of alcohol purchased

Lower Taxs

Help unfuck the economy

End the war on drugs

Fix shit loads of medical problems

And dude if you live in such a civilized place the education must be shit. You spelled civilized wrong lol.

This is a profound topic...

Regardless of how strong our opinions are, the last thing that the government want is listen to a bunch of irresponsible kids.

It's not going to be legalised.

I never said it is wrong for people to have Cannabis, as it has been proven to help many suffering terminal illnesses. I am merely trying to illustrate that its downsides are far greater than its advantages.

and btw, I didn't spell civilised wrong, its just the ORIGINAL British spelling of the word.

yes it would help out the stats economy but ehhh they have no control of the growth of other people so the government would complain that they arent making money blah blah.it would be a whole bunch of taxes and shit.