[ Council ] Rob

Legalize Marijuana

katalyst

Legalize marijuana?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Legalize marijuana?

• Yes
    • No

I'm on the boarderline, it is a bit of a gateway drug so if they sold it like 2 or so grams a month I reckon is would be awesome.

(No I'm not a pansy who hasn't tried it, I have and I quite enjoy it.)

2 grams a month are u kidding me? i smoke like 10 a week or more
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• o0 Thug o0

• katalyst

• Nick.

Give some reasoning?

Everybody would do it, and it IS dangerous for your health, so I don't think it should be legalized, seeing as I'm 14 and could easily get ahold of it, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Give some reasoning?

Everybody would do it, and it IS dangerous for your health, so I don't think it should be legalized, seeing as I'm 14 and could easily get ahold of it, it doesn't make much of a difference.

ur 14 and therfore your opinion is completly and utterly invalid

Give some reasoning?

LOL gtfo dude, your 14..

When I was 14 I didn't even think about weed and didn't chill with people smoking weed.

Sorry if you take that as an offense but somebody who's 14 can't really talk about it, only because you have no urge to smoke weed, you are not stressed or w/e, you don't even know how it tastes/feels, just because you can get it doesn't mean you know it all.

Chris|Chipsofcwis

For the state of zeh economy, yeah. I've never smoked it nor do I want to, but it could end a lot of the world's problems and cause a major chain reaction.  :nice:

+1

I think this topic shouldn't really be discussed by us, and there are two very evident sides.

It is for a country to weigh up the ups and downs of the drug, and make the best decision. If the drug did get legalised, I probably just wouldn't buy it :)

The only reason that the government has not legalized pot, in my view, is because they're unsure of how to tax it. Which, by the way, is completely retarded.

Weed should definatly be legal for economy purposes and the fact that if you're 18+ why should someone have the right to say you can't smoke a flower that has caused 0 deaths, 500k deaths a year from alcohol alone let alone 1m+ from cigarettes, you can't overdose on weed it's impossible it doesn't ruin lives anymore than cheeseburgers ruin fat peoples lives you should have the choice. Has weed caused death related to it like doing something stupid on it not consuming? Of course but allot more people die in many other ways. If you get in a wreck from smoking weed you shouldent be driving a car in the first place, take it from someone who has been smoking for years. The most you can do is smoke yourself to sleep or your refrigerater empty. Plus marijuana wasn't illegal because it killed people if you know anything about history you know marijuana has over 25000 uses from medicine, food, fuel, paint, clouthing, paper. Marijuana is not a threat to your brain, it does not pose a threat to the general public it does however pose a threat to oil companies, Alcohol and Tobacco industries and many other billion dollar industries who are funding all the bad things about it.

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson all grew hemp. The declaration of independence was on hemp paper. The truth is if marijuana was utilized for its vast array of commercial products, it would create an industrial atomic bomb! Entrepreneurs have not been educated on the product potential of pot. The super rich have conspired to spread misinformation about an extremely versatile plant that, if used properly, would ruin their companies. Such as paper, oil, fuel, clouthing, and medicine. Marijuana could even solve world hunger. Every 3.6 seconds someone in the world dies of hunger. Hemp seeds are the most nutritious and economical solution to end world hunger. With an 80 percent concentration of "good fats" our bodies need for good health maintenance and protein with all eight amino acids plus optimum dietary fibre, hemp truly is a "perfect balance" food source.

THE REASON WHY HEMP WAS AND IS ILLEGAL IS BECAUSE ALLOT OF BIG COMPANIES WOULD LOSE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

I can litteraly go on and on about this and how many things it can solve like saving trees ect, But i think it will be legalized when the american people wake up "They are doing it now" but they will tax the shit out of it and it will be a controlled substance.

• 4 weeks later...

Certain marijuana components may suppress the tumors of highly invasive cancers, a new study finds.

Full story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318526,00.html

------

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

The active ingredient in marijuana cuts tumor growth in common lung cancer in half and significantly reduces the ability of the cancer to spread, say researchers at Harvard University who tested the chemical in both lab and mouse studies.

Full story:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070417193338.htm

I saw that "pot-head" story the other day.

Was pretty chill. I just wish i could be like "snap" high.

Hey TJ can you make me a jerry garcia walllpaper pleasee. 1600x900 lol

Well looking at the current state the economy is in. Should it be?

fuck the economy, it should be legal because the 'government' should have no control over what people put into their bodies.

the government can't control health care, insurance companies, oil production and BASIC things a 'country' should have a say in, yet their main objective is to stop 'little billy' with experimenting with some good 'ol mary jane. goodfight US

yeah i can

yeah i can

I love you man.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know i feel as if it wont solve anything cuz they gonna tax it so ppl will still sell illegally so they can get more customs that want to buy it at the regular price i think it will fail at least people are catious when they us it now cuz its illegal but if it was legal it would be pretty crazy but funny :)  :victory:  smoke weed every day  :victory:

legalize weed, ban cigs imo. but probally for the economy use both. widely.

Legalize rape, ban murder.

Ban murder, legalize rape.

>_>

Legalize ALL DRUGS, ban nothing. Personal choice my friend..

If it was moral to ban things that could possibly hurt you, then I could do the following:

1) Stop you from eating fatty foods. (What if you have a heart attack??)

2) Stop you from doing any strenuous exercise (What if you break your leg??? No, just do some mild exercise...)

etcetcetc

Now, if it was moral to ban things that MIGHT make people more LIKELY to hurt others... I could do the following:

1) Ban ALL violent video games. (What the fuck are you doing? You could go on a shooting rampage after this!!)

2) Ban people from leaving their homes. (Someone might upset you! You could get disgruntled and shoot up the place!)

See what I'm getting at? Personal choice > Government Thuggery.