[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

@@Dog look at this darn back back door darn barn back err door err fukin dorian barn darn

and especially for A_Combo and I_Pk_Virginz 

dont h8 on zyzz, the father of aesthetics, son of zeus, brother of hercules

@@Farmoil quite common but they say it could be from a past injury and suggest warming up with a lower weight or just not doing the exercise

that exercise is only good as a super set tbh, flat bench, incline, flys and dips are all better

Edited by I Pk Virginz

@@Dog where art thou =[[[[[[[[[[[

getting tempted to cheat on u ffs

Ask @@Dog, I think he tried most things when he first started training/cutting.

And why are you wanting to cut already btw?

Edited by DeltaPapa

@@Farmoil

fat burners will not actually "burn fat", the best you can hope for is that they suppress your appetite somewhat and act as an overall stimulant. (in most fat burners, caffeine is the only thing doing much).

or if you're talking about clen/ephedrine etc then yeah they'll burn abit of fat simply by raising your metabolic rate abit but even then the fat-loss from those compounds alone is negligible. it's all about a calorie deficit. 

don't really want to steer u in the direction of DNP but that is the most powerful fat-burner and will get you results quick. nothing else compares. but don't both with it if your not in much of a hurry regardless, just get in a 500-800 caloric deficit and you'll lose fat at a decent pace.

yh @@Farmoil fat burners do nothing lol.. only things that are gonna greatly accelerate fat loss is gear , dnp, or clen/t3... if you just want an appetite suppressant, get some sibutramine.. it's ridiculously powerful, you can not eat all day long and won't bat an eyelid

heres my stack :D

2k87y97.jpg

Edited by Dog

Cheers lads, I don't have a problem controlling myself so no need for appetite suppresants etc was just interested if there was anything I was missing on

Also I generally go gym early mornings and sometimes dont eat breakfast before I go, always end up feeling like I will throw up when im driving home. Should I always eat before I leave my house or is it fine to leave without eating something before

You've answered your own question there pal.

and lol at how legit/prescribed the clen bottle is. Some reason expected a plastic.pouch with pills inside, ecstacy style

dhacks is the hero we all need but do not deserve

@@Dog i actually bought like 5 years worth of my cruising test (always 150mg/w) from some chinese source for like 20% of the standard price a while ago. a lot of people claim under/over-dosed tbh but its w.e LOL. my hairline thanks them if 1 of my vials is under-dosed and my dick/gains if over-dosed. win-win!

you tried EQ out yet dog? i seem to have recomped fairly nicely over the summer on just a moderate dose of it. also love the aesthetic benefits, shoulders are popping beyond belief and the vascularity is ridiculous. not much of the big hose-pipe disgusting veins but just small ones everywhere, lats, obliques etc too, it's weird as fuck. (not sure if nice or disgusting). bout to go out tonight, ill prob bring back some dog in honour of my main man dog

Don't buy any legal marketed fat burners or testosterone boosters @@Farmoil. Waste of time and cash.

I've been slack with lifting, still on that cut...  Now that I'm starting work up next week I'll have a definite gym near where I work to go to, I'll go after my 8-9 hour shift.  Need to get on that meal prep too.  Work is right next to a food court/restaurant area right in the middle of the cbd near a fucking awesome river, the views from the office are sick.  Boring as fuck job but I'll come out with 10-11k after my contract is up at the end of November.   Neck/Back are still playing up, going to invest a few hundred dollars into an elite sports osteopath to see if they can fix it or at least make it so I can go heavy heavy again.

Keep lifting friends.

Hardest thing about lifting and try to get a size that I want is probably nutrition, getting the right amount of macros etc is one of the harder things imo

Ready Ok FOE
Dog, on 25 Aug 2014 - 12:28 AM, said:

He only sends pics to his boyfriend

(Me)

#nohetero

i wanna see how dis pig looks like