[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

I usually buy the super fattening cookies-n-cream power bars because there's no rice flavored bars anywhere.

Fuck sakes. 

I eat quest bars, expensive as fuk but it's all good amazon sent me an extra box. Choc chip cookie dough hnng

'super fattening' never use the word 'fattening' again pls, calories above what your body burns of a daily basis is 'fattening', vegetables can be 'fattening' lol.

I usually buy the super fattening cookies-n-cream power bars because there's no rice flavored bars anywhere.

Fuck sakes. 

I eat quest bars, expensive as fuk but it's all good amazon sent me an extra box. Choc chip cookie dough hnng

I think they're cheaper @ Costco.

'super fattening' never use the word 'fattening' again pls, calories above what your body burns of a daily basis is 'fattening', vegetables can be 'fattening' lol.

O soz. 

had already eaten my maintenance of 2.8k calories and then i had a super fattening carrot.

went straight to my gut. gonna have to run off that cunt carrot tomo in the gym ffs

Probably going to start taking creatine soon, anyone here take it and thoughts/recommendations etc

i took it for a couple weeks and put on mad water weight, helped my lifts but i kinda looked bloated. so i stopped

gonna start re-using the protein i've got and actually stick to my routine instead of dipping in and out of it when i feel like it

wanna play some sports at uni and if i wanna do em competitively gotta get a bit stronger!!

looking too skinny considering where i was 6 months ago atm, haven't been concentrating on my nutrition enough

may post pics in a couple months once this batch of shakes are used up then again in a few months from that, someone remind me