TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's good to eat? I dont use protein shakes and never did only creatine. As i eat several times a day and got a good aptite. Havn't gone to gym for a while but going to soon. I wanna build some muscles i've lost alot due not been gymming for about a year now.

What's good to eat? I dont use protein shakes and never did only creatine. As i eat several times a day and got a good aptite. Havn't gone to gym for a while but going to soon. I wanna build some muscles i've lost alot due not been gymming for about a year now.

eat food

eat food
wow thanks that was so helpfull

eat food

it was a pretty ridiculous question, you know that you need protein, you know that you need calories.. choose what you want to fucking eat rofl.

eat food
it was a pretty ridiculous question, you know that you need protein, you know that you need calories.. choose what you want to fucking eat rofl.
nah i thought someone would tell me a few åroteinrich stuff to eat etc but nevermind i'll try looking that up myself

eat food
nah i thought someone would tell me a few åroteinrich stuff to eat etc but nevermind i'll try looking that up myself

Not sure how anybody can not know what is rich in protein.. meat.. nuts.. fish.. dairy. The best protein per 100g would be chicken breast or egg whites

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I burn too many calories from just casually playing sports every day

forgot to mention I'm trying to gain weight

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd
  • 2 weeks later...

Pre - Season is almost here.

Lets be having it!

Going to start finally doing weights, lost the weight I want, now to tone up. Should be interesting. Im good on legs and squats etc but Im new to arms and chest. Any advice lads?  

Lets be having it!

Going to start finally doing weights, lost the weight I want, now to tone up. Should be interesting. Im good on legs and squats etc but Im new to arms and chest. Any advice lads? [/size]

O Lord let me give you some advice. Spend your first few months perfecting your form and foods in your diet you 4-5 exercises 3-4 sets 8-12 reps per body part should be fine for a beginner chest with triceps one day back with biceps another day legs for a desperate day legs are important than the last day work what ever body parts you think are small compared to your body mine are my shoulders abs can be trained at home but don't expect to see any abs without cutting the fat away Edited by k or as i

Lets be having it!

Going to start finally doing weights, lost the weight I want, now to tone up. Should be interesting. Im good on legs and squats etc but Im new to arms and chest. Any advice lads? [/size]

O Lord let me give you some advice. Spend your first few months perfecting your form and foods in your diet you 4-5 exercises 3-4 sets 8-12 reps per body part should be fine for a beginner chest with triceps one day back with biceps another day legs for a desperate day legs are important than the last day work what ever body parts you think are small compared to your body mine are my shoulders abs can be trained at home but don't expect to see any abs without cutting the fat away

Yeah I hear you, I've actually worked on my diet for awhile no, to a point were I know my body and how it reacts to certain foods so I know what to eat. My legs aren't a huge thing at the moment as I've played rugby for 10 years so they are naturally big. I'm looking to build my upper body, especially my shoulders as I just recently tore a muscles in my right one.

I'm not really that new to weights, just always used machines and I hate them so I'm trying to get away from machines and doing most of my training with free weights, in witch I'm pretty un-experienced.

just wonderin, why was this topic even made? "a topic so that ppl dont post other topics" the whole point of forums is to post different topics on different subjects with their own comments... we need some1 who even lifts to manage this section