don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

Pretty common to have.

Do some dumbbell exercises on the weak one.

Youre obv right handed and use it more??????????????????? :failfish:

And im stronger on my left yet right handed..

Edited by DeltaPapa

My arms feel so disproportionate with each other, lift same weights and same reps but always struggle with left compared to right, right also feels bigger to me

Any tips on what I'm doin wrong or whether it is common etc

Contrary to what everyone else is saying, barbell exercises will be better for proportion, if you do dumbbell exercises your weaker side will try to compensate for its weakness by altering form and bringing other muscles into it, E.G if your right pec is stronger you will use more front delt and tricep on the left side and result in staying unbalanced/getting even more unbalanced, the best way to stop that happening would be to use a lighter weight, focusing on really using the muscle that's underdeveloped, or go for barbell exercises, don't do any extra training on your weaker side, just make sure you're training your strong side to the same degree(probably less than you could maximally do on that side tbh) as the weak side.

Also 1200 cals over in your diet is ridiculous lol that must mean you're on like under 1000cals for the day which would mean you'd just waste away and make little progress on lifts and size, and if you did it for a long period of time your metabolism would slowly go more towards that amount of calories meaning it'd be harder to lose weight the next time you diet/ you may gain more fat when bulking.

Cheers @@Dog will do that once I get back from holiday

3 weeks of no gym going to kill these mad gains I've made   :cry:  

but I'm going to go hard once I get back so it's all good.

1k deficit 6 days a week crew

binges on 10k surplus 1 day a week crew

gets shredded crew

doesn't work if you're not on same drugs as me crew

1k deficit 6 days a week crew

binges on 10k surplus 1 day a week crew

gets shredded crew

doesn't work if you're not on same drugs as me crew

trenning hard and eating clen

#REVERSE DIET CREW

reverse dieting is a scam made up by coaches so they can sell their services LOL. brb adding 5g of carbs a week

jason blaha approved

#REVERSE DIET CREW

reverse dieting is a scam made up by coaches so they can sell their services LOL. brb adding 5g of carbs a week

jason blaha approved

jason blaha also looks like he doesnt lift

5g of carbs am i a woman? rolf

only forum status iv ever done that wasn't trying to sell my overpriced gp to foe geeks -

"the mugs mourning over zyzz when they dnt even lift r idiots, can u not see how good the gym lifestyle is?" - kingpig, 2.5 years ago

KILLAFORNlA

Had shoulder surgery just before xmas last year. If you're on insta check out my progress from March this year to now. 

#headlessfly

oh its my first post here too. been a strong 4 years since signing up here lol

Edited by KILLAFORNlA
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinking of buying a bench and few dumbells for myself not to replace workout in gym but a bit extra if I feel like it, any recommendations etc

Edited by Farmoil

Thinking of buying a bench and few dumbells for myself not to replace workout in gym but a bit extra if I feel like it, any recommendations etc

i got a cheap propower bench from argos last year, has done the job nicely. 

@@Dog look at this darn back back door darn barn back err door err fukin dorian barn darn

and especially for A_Combo and I_Pk_Virginz 

Edited by Steroids