Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

This Boy's ****ing Fit

Ikz

Section's dead anyway brah

who banned steroids, and where is reevsey @? Also as much as that tango oscar guy pissed me off he made this section fun and seemed to have guru status when it came to lifting iron

Not sure who banned Steroids but he's banned for scamming or something.

Dale/Reevesy doesn't come on forums/irc anymore, talk to him on Facebook every now and then but he isn't interested.

Tango just faded away and stopped posting.  Think he joined the marines.

• 7 months later...

Someone fill me in on Creatine and what it actually does

It supplies you some extra energy and power for your workout. Also, you'll recover more quickly after your workout, they say. I've never used it myself. Some people are all over it and some say it's shit.

Soz for doub post - usually when I go gym (haven't a while) I stuck to sets, and my workout usually lasted 30 mins. Why is it that I see people staying in for an hour-2 constantly lifting? Are they just repeating sets or what?

Just bought Whey, would I substitute it for Creatine or take both?

You would want to take both. The 5g of creatine a day is always a good supplement to take.

Soz for doub post - usually when I go gym (haven't a while) I stuck to sets, and my workout usually lasted 30 mins. Why is it that I see people staying in for an hour-2 constantly lifting? Are they just repeating sets or what?

Notsureifsrs

but yeah usually around 3-5 sets per exercise, depending on the weights being used and thus the length of a single set. Heavy weights and low reps or lighter weights with more reps. They vary alot. Nevertheless, time flies pretty quickly when you do the same for multiple exercises.

Edited by Liv

You would want to take both. The 5g of creatine a day is always a good supplement to take.

Notsureifsrs

but yeah usually around 3-5 sets per exercise, depending on the weights being used and thus the length of a single set. Heavy weights and low reps or lighter weights with more reps. They vary alot. Nevertheless, time flies pretty quickly when you do the same for multiple exercises.

Yeah I know it was an odd question. It's just weird seeing someone do dumbbell flies and then coming back half an hour later and he's still doing dumbbell flies. Maybe he was just really slow or something.

Insecurities

Notsureifsrs

Yeah I know it was an odd question. It's just weird seeing someone do dumbbell flies and then coming back half an hour later and he's still doing dumbbell flies. Maybe he was just really slow or something.

That's what you do if you have the time to grind out the weights.

Do your sets, then do em again.

I usually stay in the gym for about an hour and do two cycles of exercises.

Say I do

Exercise A

Exercise B

Exercise C

Exercise D

Exercise E 

Exercise F

That's one cycle. 

Then I do it again.

Notsureifsrs

That's what you do if you have the time to grind out the weights.

Do your sets, then do em again.

I usually stay in the gym for about an hour and do two cycles of exercises.

Say I do

Exercise A

Exercise B

Exercise C

Exercise D

Exercise E 

Exercise F

That's one cycle. 

Then I do it again.

So you do one set of an exercise and change? You're gonna need to switch that up ASAP lol

Weight gainer is a waste.  Good you got whey.  It's pretty much carb/sugar loaded protein powder.  Just eat more carbs on the side of having a protein shake if you need to hit macros.

• 2 weeks later...
DeltaPapa

fawwkk

Protein powder best before date is 03/13. Should still be good as its powder........

:sad: :sad: :sad:

yeah it shouldn't do you any harm just wont contain 100% of the nutritional values it would have 

• 1 month later...
kopetpdsxq

A gastric bypass procedure has received precisely the same objective and results as intragastric balloon surgical procedures. The one real difference will be the truth that surgeons affect the stomach dimensions and get away element with the smaller intestine to information the bolus straight towards the colon. As soon as your body has retrieved and most well-liked results take place for being achieved, the plastic surgeon performs an visual appeal raise for getting rid of sagging skin creating your whole body extra contoured.

When you are looking to get a Wi-Fi or a WLAN telephone then sadly the Viewty is just not for you as it does not have any WLAN connectivity. The iPhone around the other hand can connect to wireless networks with it is built in Wi-Fi.