Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dog's log.

Dog

what happen to your hair lol

it grew and i stopped doing anything to it

Oh lol, you should get a fade on side and spike up ur hair in middle. make it look nice.

anyways you look like a bad ass fighter.

Yeah gonna do that, i've had fuckall money this month though so i've not even had £9 to spare for a haircut lol and thx lol

what happen to your hair lol

it grew and i stopped doing anything to it

Oh lol, you should get a fade on side and spike up ur hair in middle. make it look nice.

anyways you look like a bad ass fighter.

Yeah gonna do that, i've had fuckall money this month though so i've not even had £9 to spare for a haircut lol and thx lol

Np dawg!

• 3 weeks later...
Tom (Rendition)

Unsure if its camera perspective but it looks like you are getting rolled shoulders, throw in a couple of rear delt exercises somewhere in your workout?

Keep up the hard work.

Unsure if its camera perspective but it looks like you are getting rolled shoulders, throw in a couple of rear delt exercises somewhere in your workout?

Keep up the hard work.

By rolled shoulders do you mean rolled forward? yeah I think I do, I don't think it's because my rear delts are lacking, they've grown a FUCKLOAD:

they weren't round at all until recently.. it's more my front delts are growing quicker.. idk why, I only do military press lol but they're just growing so quick, might stop doing military for a while, idk. i defo have an overall posture problem tho that idk how to fix, do u think they look as rolled in that above pic

Tom (Rendition)

Not so much, but it's impossible to tell from that angle.  Military press won't be the problem, that's medial delt, it would be more inclince bench, that sorta thing.  But either way, don't subtract anything from you workout, just add stuff.

I had a similar problem, and I found throwing these in at the end of my workout helped.

Tom (Rendition)

Or just generally make your back workout more upper back intensive.   You often find chestbrah's have caveman physique's because there body is unevenly weighted, not saying that is your problem, but it certainly won't do you any harm to do more for your upper back.

lol military targets front delt, the wider grip the stance the more side delt yes but it's main target is front.. I do 2-3 rear delt exercises already, and as I said, they've grown a lot already, I may just carry on as I am tbh, it may even out at this rate, I had no rear delts until recently so they're probably just still catching up from that. it's weird cause my chest is shit as well lol so idk why it happens, may even just be too must time spent arched over my computer desk rofl

Tom (Rendition)

Nah m8, if military press is hitting your front delt then you are doing it wrong.      The grip width is irrelevant to whether it hits medial or front, its more how much it's your triceps and how much it is your shoulders (much in the same way narrow grip bench is more tricep orientated).   Which part of the delt it hits is down to the motion you are using; as military is a vertically up and down motion, it should be medial delt

Edited by Tom (Rendition)

Lol youre fucking clueless and im not even going to bother debating you, dont bother commenting on my thread again pls, thanks

End Poverty

what you think about standing up, and just keeping arms extended outwards for like minutes? for someone who is going to start lifting again soon after an injury that seems like the least intense shoulder workout

what you think about standing up, and just keeping arms extended outwards for like minutes? for someone who is going to start lifting again soon after an injury that seems like the least intense shoulder workout

If you injured shoulders just do light weight and do plenty of rotator cuff warmup exercises, ive never injured shoulders, reevesey has and thats what he did tho

Tom (Rendition)

i defo have an overall posture problem tho that idk how to fix, do u think they look as rolled in that above pic

If I'm clueless, why are you posting pictures of yourself and asking me for approval lmao, jesus.....

Not even sure why you are being so sensitive.  I offered some advice, backing up what I said with rational explanations, you didn't agree with the advice so went off on one.   Mentality of someone who got bullied as a child.  

I'll leave your topic though, I don't like to upset people.

LEEEEEEEEVEEE IT YEERRHHHH

i defo have an overall posture problem tho that idk how to fix, do u think they look as rolled in that above pic

If I'm clueless, why are you posting pictures of yourself and asking me for approval lmao, jesus.....

Not even sure why you are being so sensitive.  I offered some advice, backing up what I said with rational explanations, you didn't agree with the advice so went off on one.   Mentality of someone who got bullied as a child.  

I'll leave your topic though, I don't like to upset people.

LEEEEEEEEVEEE IT YEERRHHHH

'rational explanations' HAHA. you said 'the reason its medial[wrong name] delt is because it's an up and down movement' shoulder flexion, the function of the front delt is also an 'up and down movement' i've not showed any signs of insecurity, I just don't take kindly to people telling me i'm wrong and that i'm doing something wrong, when they don't know what they're talking about.. go to any source of information online about the military press and it'll tell you the same thing

Muscles Worked when Performing the Military Press (Shoulder Press)

Target Muscles

• Deltoid, Anterior
  •  

Synergists

• Pectoralis Major, Clavicular
  •  
  • Triceps Brachii
  •  
  • Deltoid, Lateral
  •  
  • Trapezius, Middle
  •  
  • Trapezius, Lower
  •  

Serratus Anterior, Inferior Digitation

I didn't insult your physique, or anything personal about you.. so why you're going to my friends on irc and telling them i have self image issues is beyond me, mug rofl. i'm actually pretty arrogant and narcissistic tbh, so quite the opposite.

I also did not ask for your advice, all i asked was whether or not my shoulders still look rolled, because my rear delts have since been developed.. I didn't ask for advice on how to do any exercises, or what exercises i should do, cause i know full well ty.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right gonna start updating this again to get this section a bit more active.

Updaaaates... 

Currently about 180-185lbs, was 182 last I weighed.. bulking to 200-210, hopefully with little fat gain as i'm already pretty chubby lol... i'd estimate anything between 15-20% atm, not sure.. i'd probs be shredded at about 160-165 atm, which isn't too bad for 5'8 IMO, but i'd like to be shredded at 180 before I bother cutting. I'll likely cut ready for the end of January 2014 though as that'll be my 2 year mark and it'll be an incredible transformation if i'm lean at that point cause i've got an alright amt of size on me.[granted it'd be a decent transformation mainly because i'm not natty but still, idc, yolo]

Lifts havn't increased a HUGE amount because i'm an indecisive moron with fuckall discipline nowadays, keep deciding I want to cut, starting dnp, going for a week on it, cheating every single day, keeping the same body composition but losing a load of strength.. but i'm back to making decent progress.. also note that my DB bench form was shit before and very triceppy so a lot easier than the way I do it now so the strength difference is more than it seems.

Doing push/pull/legs PHAT atm, training push h1/pull h1/legs h1/rest/push h2/pull h2/legs h2/rest/push p/rest/pull p/rest/legs p/rest/repeat

H1 = hypertrophy 1

H2 = hypertrophy 2

P = Power 

I say this because my 1st hypertrophy workout and 2nd of the weak focus on different muscles more, so they're not the same routine, because i'm focusing on weaknesses more.

Muscle frequency:

Chest, front delts, side delts, rear delts, traps, rhomboids, arms = h1 + h2 + p

Lower back[deadlifts] = h1 + p

Lats = h2 + p

Legs = h2 + p

Main weaknesses are chest and upper back/rear delts/lower traps.. but you can never have too big shoulders overall so hitting them with every head just as hard as my weaknesses, same with arms.

Push 13/6 H2 [+biceps because I can't gym again till monday/tuesday]

Flat DB Bench

30s x 11

30s x 7

30s x 7

Plate Loaded Chest Press

20s x 8

20s x 8

20s x 6

Incline DB Bench

20s x 10

20s x 13

20s x 11

Military Press

40 x 6

40 x 5

40 x 4

DB Flies

10s x 15

15s x 8

Cable Crossovers

11s x 20

11s x 20

Lateral Raises

7.5s x 20

7.5s x 15  dropset to 5s x 5

7.5s x 12  dropset to 5s x 5

Rope Pushdowns

41 x 7

29 x 13

29 x 9

Wide Grip Pushdowns

23 x 20

35 x 5 dropset to 17 x 15

23 x 19

Skullcrushers

20 x 5

20 x 3

EZ Bar Curls

30 x 10

35 x 5  dropset to 20 x 8

20 x 10

Cable Bar Curl

35 x 9

Cable Rope Curl

35 x 10

35 x 9

Edited by Dog

will keep up to date.

incline first on chest pls

or decline.

chest is ur weakness, you don't wanna be doing shitty flat, especially first exercise!

will keep up to date.

incline first on chest pls

or decline.

chest is ur weakness, you don't wanna be doing shitty flat, especially first exercise!

whats wrong with flat? only time i ever did decline bench it felt like a tricep isolation lol, will try again tho

wtf you curl more than you bench :S????

no lol? i can bench 70 for like 10, curl 40 for like 5, how did u work that out? :S but yh my lifts are pretty pitiful, i dont gain strength very quick, and it doesn't help how inconsistant i am

Edited by Dog

both incline and decline have been proven to activate more chest fibres than flat mate. (quite alot more i think)