[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

Down to 75.7 kilograms, probably hovering around 10% bf but I hate how light I am. Going to start reverse dieting soon I think. Really feeling the toll of cutting mentally and physically over the past 3.5 months, sometimes I feel like i'm going to faint due to low blood sugar levels or something. Need to change.

How many calories you on?

Was eating at 1800-1850 @@Dog.  High fats/protein and low carb for the past 4-5 weeks played its toll.   Typical day was below 100g carbs, 100g+ fats, 150-160g protein.  Gone back to higher carbs/protein and moderate fat now and I'm already feeling better 2 days in. 210g carbs, 70g fat, 160 protein at 2100 calories (15% deficit vs 25-30% deficit).

I'll see how I go over the next few week or two and decide if I'm going to start reverse dieting by slowly amping up carbs/protein.

Yeah was getting beyond intolerable @@Dog.

Much better now with higher carbs and less of a deficit.

Still seeing osteo and working on fixing neck/scapula.  On that road to lifting heavy again and it's going to be a long one.

• 1 month later...

So I have to now get cortisone injections into my c3 and c4 vertebrae joints.  Can only get out of bed for 30 minutes a day for 4 days following the injection.  No exercise, no moving objects, no going out, no sitting in front of pc, nothing.   Following that I may require more injections in the nerves of my neck.  Same process applies.   

Not fun friends.  Not fun at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi friends,

Bit of an update:

I went and saw a colleague of my regular osteopath (his recommendation).  The colleague's insight on my neck issue was interesting.  This colleague was more about checking my anatomy for any imbalances and overall functionality.    Overall he thinks its a combo of lack of mobility in thoracic and lower back as well as a psychological/neurological issue. .  Being hypersensitive and too immersed about my neck and thus tensing up my jaw and traps etc subconsciously, as in I've taught my body to sit in a posture which causes tension and discomfort around my surrounding neck muscles to deal with my neck.  He also seems to think my posture is probably too good, that my spine is too prominent, lacking mobility around thoracic area and that slight natural curve..  Need to work on shifting the pressure/loading point of weight from neck to  mid and lower back. He said I have a very well balanced physique (nice to hear)  but that I lack mobility hugely around my shoulders/scapula and lower back. Gave me some mobility exercises that I need to do 3-4 times a day.  ( Gay ass yoga shit).  According to him I am more than capable of going to the gym however he said to keep the weight at a range where I'd be comfortable to do 15-20 reps. Not necessary 15-20 reps but the weight is important.  No heavy stuff or huge amounts of volume for a while, not until I improve my mobility and loosen up the tension I subconsciously build up. 

The different opinions and insights on the matter are helpful however have confused me a bit.  We'll see what the big mother fucking expensive sports doctor says.  

Really wanting to be back in the gym full swing by the new year.  Need to get on a bulk and fast.. 

Currently looking like this: 

AXDKS6k.jpg

Have definitely lost some size but still quite lean.  Going to try get back into full routine by the new year if I can.  Hopefully all these medical appointments pay off.

yh i stopped isolating for the past 2 months.

strength gains, gains, gains

160kg dl, 120kg sq, 90kg bench   x 5 reps all

i was so weak 2 months ago rofl 

Nice one @k or as i

Getting stronk mate.

Been back in the gym for 3 sessions.  Really focusing on thrashing out my rehab work before attempting anything too big.  Did a few sets of 80kg squats, felt alright, got some good depth.  Deads at 100kg were pretty easy too. Bench felt weird but that's expected.

Hopefully back into it fully soon once I have a few more consultations with doc.

Still on a good day, the sun shines almost all day long so there's no need for jackets and heavy coats. And because mom could only see using it twice a year, she never splurged and bought it for herself. Where To Get A Bad Credit Loan Mortgage. Common uses of a home equity line of credit include the following:. with his 520 G; 4,097 FG; 3,570 FT; 11,764 PTS; and 22. A good dermatologist will also verbally warn you of any side effect and should explain how to use the product correctly. entails before signing your contract; you will want to. We all need to focus on something so an idea can be turned into a plan and then executed.

is a search engine and web including the garage and was so that you then focus

Convenient Products For New! - Truth About Lipoma. High Conversions + 75% Commission! Across The Usa

Picking Out Trouble-Free Methods In Long Distance Relationship Advice For Men

AAPCs CPCВ® Online Practice net/ To get your CPC Study PracticeВ  Certified Professional Coder CPCВ® Medical Coding Study Guide

Nilsson Por Favor TengaВ  still alive for the gaming Los Mejores Ejercicios De Los

This action could make a beach vacation doable for your family. In “Who Knew”, Eminem showed a similar viewpoint by expressing his belief that violence is a common occurrence in American society, yet not challenged in genres outside of the urban environment:. So to prevent this from happening, you should try to change the frequency of either device.

http://granspecificofficetrainingforhockeygoali.soup.io

http://compgoutnaturalremedyreportnew1clickupse.soup.io#Fast+Advice+For+Gout+Natural+Remedy+Report+New+1-click+Upsell%21

http://myrdfreehypnosiscourse.soup.io#Rudimentary+Elements

A foreclosure, on the other hand, will pose far more serious challenges on your credit report and can affect your score for 5 to 7 years. Does outsourcing works for your advantage or disadvantage. Si, puedes jugar a cualquier juego que desees sin necesidad de irte de tu casa, trabajo o cualquier sea el lugar que debas estar.

Healing the Pain and Rebuilding Trust When a Free Online Bingo Games Adultery Everyday Life Global

Ars TechnicaPosted in Singer/songwriter Atlanta Weather

Compared - Practical Weight Loss Gods Way Solutions

This will prevent the chocolate from binding together and becoming lumpy. Perhaps, it is best to review online medical journals or online medical websites. How much does the cruise cost. She also guest starred on Half and Half, Las Vegas, Tru Calling, What I Like About You, and All of Us. Held in Nagano Japan, the sport was given more than its fair share of coverage. Whenever you vacuum, you should always be on the. If you are in a buying and selling websites business, make sure that you are a part of a community driven site wherein there is an enormous forum overflowing with a nice objective niche audience can be a gold mine to a entrepreneur. Submerge the wool into the bucket without agitating it in any way, and allow to sit there undisturbed until the water begins to cool, about an hour.

Other links:

http://catss.ru/index/8-17361

http://www.getpaid2share.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=1320129#p1320129

http://gamessoon.ru/index/8-14460

simply click the next site

10/10 post will read to grandchildren and make them go to every link and buy everything just as i did and just as my parents did before me

• 1 month later...

Bit of an update for you lads.

Went and saw the Osteopath yet again.  This time a guy who focuses on exercises rehabilitation, mainly specializing in strength and conditioning. 

Checked my gross motor movements as well as main lifts.  LOTS to work on, mostly mobility.   So much wrong with me mates:

- Achilles too short.  Average person has 10cm of dorsiflexon, I have 3-4cm at the moment.   

- Hips too tight.

- Quads too tight.

- Glute activation is off.

- Scapula protraction and depression impaired due to scapula mobility.

- Overdeveloped traps and levator scapular (leading to impaired scapula mobility)

- Tight pec minor (leading to impaired scapula mobility as well as thoracic)

Rehab work:

Calf raises (focusing on the eccentric movement, one calf and a time) and calf band pulls to increase ankle mobility. 

Weighted glute bridge raise with hip and quad stretching prior to start to correct slight anterior pelvic tilt.

Goblet squat and box squat.

Scapula push ups and scapula band depression and retraction exercises. -> Strengthen and mobilise scapula.

Stretch out pecs/traps/bicep prior to upper body work.

Foam roll, lacrosse ball, deep tissue work and soft tissue work.

Fucking months of work mate.  On a slight surplus right now calorie wise.  Eating around 2700, not eating too much of a surplus until I can go harder in the gym.  Looking to put on some size with the lifts I can do.  Also can do hypertrophy or time under tension work for de gains but I'd prefer to go down the strength route.

Slightly higher on the body fat side than I'd like to be but couldn't really be helped with the weeks off due to injection and recovery.  Sitting at around 77-78 here.  Maybe 14-15% bodyfat  ( I do still have my top 4 abs, just the pose and angle of lighting isn't the best).  Going to slowly get up to 81-82 and then cut back down before I go away to South East Asia.

SzMaKgZ.png

• 3 weeks later...

Went and saw the Osteopath yet again.  This time a guy who focuses on exercises rehabilitation, mainly specializing in strength and conditioning. 

Checked my gross motor movements as well as main lifts.  LOTS to work on, mostly mobility.   So much wrong with me mates:

- Achilles too short.  Average person has 10cm of dorsiflexon, I have 3-4cm at the moment.   

- Hips too tight.

- Quads too tight.

- Overdeveloped traps and levator scapular (leading to impaired scapula mobility)

Rehab work:

Calf raises (focusing on the eccentric movement, one calf and a time) and calf band pulls to increase ankle mobility. 

Weighted glute bridge raise with hip and quad stretching prior to start to correct slight anterior pelvic tilt.

Scapula push ups and scapula band depression and retraction exercises. -> Strengthen and mobilise scapula.

Fucking months of work mate.  On a slight surplus right now calorie wise.  Eating around 2700, not eating too much of a surplus until I can go harder in the gym.  Looking to put on some size with the lifts I can do.  Also can do hypertrophy or time under tension work for de gains but I'd prefer to go down the strength route.

Slightly higher on the body fat side than I'd like to be but couldn't really be helped with the weeks off due to injection and recovery.  Sitting at around 77-78 here.  Maybe 14-15% bodyfat  ( I do still have my top 4 abs, just the pose and angle of lighting isn't the best).  Going to slowly get up to 81-82 and then cut back down before I go away to South East Asia.

SzMaKgZ.png

I've recently had to take 3 weeks out the gym to do with rehab work too; My back is in agony recently due to the tightness of my hamstrings, glutes & hips.

They signed me off for 2 months but I can't do that. All they've given me is mobility work but slowly getting back into the gym now; Just leaving out DL's for the meantime.

I see you have ATP too - that's the same rehab work as they gave me to deal with it aswell.

I've currently tweaked my macros I'm eating around;

Kcal 2,479

Carbs 358

Fats 65

Protein 115  

Edited by Metalic_Blu3

- Hips too tight.

- Quads too tight.

Rehab work:

SzMaKgZ.png

das it tris brah! miss u mate =]