[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

Not like you cant smoke it anyways, stop bitching about legalizing it!

Personal opinion, smoke it if you want. Don't think it should be legal. If you move onto actual pills and shit from marijuana you need your arms broke or something

it really isn't a gateway drug...

more union quotes:

"I drink alcohol. That's my drug of choice. It could be said I started on milk."

Some people just want the high and want more of it.

it really isn't a gateway drug...

more union quotes:

"I drink alcohol. That's my drug of choice. It could be said I started on milk."

Some people just want the high and want more of it.

YUP love that movie

but i watchde reqiem for adream and it say drugs are bad and kill so i never touch the drug ever and my parents also dont liek them so i touch even les the drugs i dnt touch

requiem for a dream isn't really a documentary is it.

I watched Inception so now I'll never sleep just in case.

edit: that film is pretty good though.

but i watchde reqiem for adream and it say drugs are bad and kill so i never touch the drug ever and my parents also dont liek them so i touch even les the drugs i dnt touch

If only you were joking.

If only you were joking.

never been more serious in my entire life.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Toby|Doggie

It's helped me cut down the amount of cigarettes I smoke by a considerable amount. It's something that makes things more enjoyable and I can function on it fine, don't see many downsides.

It's helped me cut down the amount of cigarettes I smoke by a considerable amount. It's something that makes things more enjoyable and I can function on it fine, don't see many downsides.

Not like you cant smoke it anyways, stop bitching about legalizing it!

Personal opinion, smoke it if you want. Don't think it should be legal. If you move onto actual pills and shit from marijuana you need your arms broke or something

The bottom line is, the distribution of Marijuana would be a lot safer if it was legal. No shady dealer, no crime involved in drug deals, you simply go to the store and buy it, like any other thing. It would be in a lot higher abundance also. You would have commercial Marijuana farms pumping out thousands of pounds a day. People argue, "oh I don't want it legal because the prices will go up blah blah" in my opinon that is incredibly dumb. They should think about all of society rather than being so selfish and care about if they have to pay an extra 5 bucks a gram. Legalization and taxation would immensely help the United States, not to mention if some politicians starting smoking they would probably be decent people.

The whole "legalisation will make it more expensive" point doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If all of a sudden Chocolate became illegal, there would still be a high demand for it. The price would then go up. So the reverse could also be true, it's currently illegal but now that it isn't we can get it cheaper. Alas, that probably won't happen but it would be nice.

The whole "legalisation will make it more expensive" point doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

If all of a sudden Chocolate became illegal, there would still be a high demand for it. The price would then go up. So the reverse could also be true, it's currently illegal but now that it isn't we can get it cheaper. Alas, that probably won't happen but it would be nice.

Yea that's what happened with rum runners in america.

• 2 weeks later...
Life To Dds

i love weed i live my self in holland smoke 3 4 times a week when ur 18 u can buy 5 g max in cofee shops :d

but ye for u guys its fucked up to get :L just move to holland if u wanna smoke all day

Octavarium

i love weed i live my self in holland smoke 3 4 times a week when ur 18 u can buy 5 g max in cofee shops :d

but ye for u guys its fucked up to get :L just move to holland if u wanna smoke all day

I live in England and do exactly that.

Exactly, sure there would be a tax, but the fact that the supply would be sooooo much greater would mean that in terms of supply and demand it would drop enough for it to be cheaper whether it was taxed or not.