Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

Anyone want to tell me how much an ounce costs by them of like high mids?

170 an ounce of your regular mid grade to low high grade

150 a half ounce of KUSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Weed is much more dangerous illegal then legal in UK.

Let's give you some examples people:

1. Illegal weed can have all sort of shit added to it. From hardcore drugs to being sprayed with glass or other nasties causing users bad health. Maybe this is how we get all these ''weed causes cancer and brain damage" bullshit?'

2. Having to purchase weed from dealers can get you fucked up. Usually, in UK dealers are ok. But you will never know. Not to mention ripped off. While legal weed, could be purchased in normal shops. Making contribution to economy avoiding vultures.

3. Illegal weed can lead to other drug addiction. Yep that's true. But only because other substance is sold by dealers who give you a shout ''Hey man, i got this really nice bud and ecstasy!''. So for those of weak mind, they might one day decide to try because it is made available to them.

4. Illegal weed can throw your ass in jail. Which in most cases will ruin persons life and most likely they will come back to crime to make money. Meanwhile, if weed was legal you would be enjoying your toke while doing your university studies/ job and be productive.

5. Illegal weed supports criminals, and by criminals i don't mean those people who sell weed on side. I mean those people who murder and fuck people over. Legal weed would support economy instead.

6. Illegal weed cost loads of money to economy to fight this "crime" and to look after those prisoners.

now off to sleep with my spliff..

Weed is much more dangerous illegal then legal in UK.

Let's give you some examples people:

1. Illegal weed can have all sort of shit added to it. From hardcore drugs to being sprayed with glass or other nasties causing users bad health. Maybe this is how we get all these ''weed causes cancer and brain damage" bullshit?'

2. Having to purchase weed from dealers can get you fucked up. Usually, in UK dealers are ok. But you will never know. Not to mention ripped off. While legal weed, could be purchased in normal shops. Making contribution to economy avoiding vultures.

3. Illegal weed can lead to other drug addiction. Yep that's true. But only because other substance is sold by dealers who give you a shout ''Hey man, i got this really nice bud and ecstasy!''. So for those of weak mind, they might one day decide to try because it is made available to them.

4. Illegal weed can throw your ass in jail. Which in most cases will ruin persons life and most likely they will come back to crime to make money. Meanwhile, if weed was legal you would be enjoying your toke while doing your university studies/ job and be productive.

5. Illegal weed supports criminals, and by criminals i don't mean those people who sell weed on side. I mean those people who murder and fuck people over. Legal weed would support economy instead.

6. Illegal weed cost loads of money to economy to fight this "crime" and to look after those prisoners.

now off to sleep with my spliff..

Cost to much.

And anyway you stick it your still inhaling

SMOKE into your LUNGS... from a BURNING PLANT.

Yea that sounds real great.

Also the fact that smoking weed can lead to Mental Regression.

Where the user literally, after exposer over a number of years, regresses

or is regressed to the time they started; and sometimes even before.

An example is someone who started when they were 15 and now is 40 or w.e,

and the 40 year old still acts like a 15 year old; because mentally he hasn't moved on.

I've seen it on the telly, was like doctor Oz or some shit.

Only cause monkey suits own.

And i'm naturally immature :)

Plus i was on ADHD meds when i was younger for like 7 years...

and they contain a type of speed O.o f'd ml up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoever smokes weed is stupid waste your money on pointless shit

you buy runescape membership, dont you?
I had to laugh there ^^

Not saying weed is necessarily good for you, but i think it should be legalized for the reason that it really has no bad side affects.  Not too much different than alchohol, probably not even as bad as cigarettes.  I think it would have much less problems if it was legal, and it could be a casual thing to smoke a little weed every now n then, that would be awsome.

Weed does have some really fucked up side effects from chronic users. For example, I know a contractor who's been smoking like 3 times a day for the past 5 years and psychologically he's fucked up.

Also, it's known to cause lethargy

1/2 Oz of mids - 130/145

Oz of mids - 180/200

1/2 Oz of BOMB - 150/210

Oz of BOMB - 350/475

if thats all amounts of money for weed...

(then proof of wasted money LMAO)

When i did (Glass) meth and Boompa (coke) i was spending 1-2 grand a week... :rolleyes:

EDIT and oxy

I don't do that stuff anymore though dw :)

1/2 Oz of mids - 130/145

Oz of mids - 180/200

1/2 Oz of BOMB - 150/210

Oz of BOMB - 350/475

When i did (Glass) meth and Boompa (coke) i was spending 1-2 grand a week... :rolleyes:

EDIT and oxy

You were the straight definition of a loser.

1/2 Oz of mids - 130/145

Oz of mids - 180/200

1/2 Oz of BOMB - 150/210

Oz of BOMB - 350/475

EDIT and oxy

Key word WERE  :lol:

1/2 Oz of mids - 130/145

Oz of mids - 180/200

1/2 Oz of BOMB - 150/210

Oz of BOMB - 350/475

EDIT and oxy

Key word WERE  :lol:
yup
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

cannibis sativia is a great plant, but the kid who made this thread really doesnt know what hes talking about. he didnt even know what cannabis was...

i smoke weed everyday and used to sell it.

it has both negative and positive effects. pritty good for head aches, some cancers, and depression. but at the same time, it slows down brain function and damages Neuron in your brain. i choose that the negative effects out way the positive, but i also know that its not a perfect plant, it has its negatives. if you guys have any questions about it, please dont ask this kid, i will answer them for you with a un biost answer.

1/2 Oz of mids - 130/145

Oz of mids - 180/200

1/2 Oz of BOMB - 150/210

Oz of BOMB - 350/475

ohh and i hate to cut it to you, but i get a Oz of mids for 40 dollers, 10 a quat... and krippy and funk onions for 200, find people that grow m8 :P

cannibis sativia is a great plant, but the kid who made this thread really doesnt know what hes talking about. he didnt even know what cannabis was...

i smoke weed everyday and used to sell it.

it has both negative and positive effects. pritty good for head aches, some cancers, and depression. but at the same time, it slows down brain function and damages Neuron in your brain. i choose that the negative effects out way the positive, but i also know that its not a perfect plant, it has its negatives. if you guys have any questions about it, please dont ask this kid, i will answer them for you with a un biost answer.

this.