[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

Selfish? You just called millions of people selfish for wanting something legalized.

And yes, it would be harder for children to get a hold of it.

For an underdeveloped brain, yes it's bad, and that's why it would probably be 21+ to use.

But for a full grown person, it has VERY little repercussions.

A LOT of people who are extremely successful smoke it. That includes: lawyers, doctors, Bill Gates AND Steve Jobs, government officials, musical artist, business people, hell even some of the presidents smoked weed as well as Olympic athletes. Makes you think a little....

My question to you is...  What about ciggs and alcohol? Shouldn't they be illegal too?

Surely if weed is SO bad for you... alcohol and ciggs must be illegal aswell, right?

Selfish? You just called millions of people selfish for wanting something legalized.

For an underdeveloped brain, yes it's bad, and that's why it would probably be 21+ to use.

A LOT of people who are extremely successful smoke it. That includes: lawyers, doctors, Bill Gates AND Steve Jobs, government officials, musical artist, business people, hell even some of the presidents smoked weed as well as Olympic athletes. Makes you think a little....

My question to you is...  What about ciggs and alcohol? Shouldn't they be illegal too?

Surely if weed is SO bad for you... alcohol and ciggs must be illegal aswell, right?

It's true alcohol is really bad for health but alcohol and cigs are in our cultures. weed isn't.

for a fullY grown person, it still fucks up your memory etc etc

It's true alcohol is really bad for health but alcohol and cigs are in our cultures. weed isn't.

It's not a permanent effect, and my memory is just fine, been smoking weed for years.

And weed IS a part of our culture, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.

I'd rather have weed replace both alcohol and ciggs anyday though.

Drinking is for social events.

Smoking is for chilling with friends.

beer is good for chilling too..

weed is not necessary. ever.

I smoke probably 3 times a week, but I still think weed is a gateway drug. I have never done anything other then weed alcohol and tobacco in every form, but I know so many people where it leads to E, MDMA, Coke and especially shrooms. At the same time though, I would argue caffeine is a gateway drug as many truckers found caffeine didn't keep them awake enough so they started doing meth (True Story).

Smoking and Alcohol are both worse for our bodies than weed. The only reason you have to not smoke it is because it's illegal and not socially acceptable (in your view). Face the facts that it is a part of our culture that will never go away. As this picture shows the reality.

tumblr_lpnerpyfll1r01dveo1_500.jpg

you can also say beer is not necessary. ever. The only things that are needed are food, water and air.

However, weed is most brilliant. Each to their own, I don't ever drink beer at all. I think it should be illegal.

you can also say beer is not necessary. ever. The only things that are needed are food, water and air.

However, weed is most brilliant. Each to their own, I don't ever drink beer at all. I think it should be illegal.

let's legalise rape , as long as you use a condom! can't hurt any1

well ye okay if you rape yourself. This isn't a debate about forcing anybody else to smoke weed which exactly what rape is; forcing yourself upon somebody else to engage in sexual activity.

Stop making hyperbolic arguments that are not even on topic.

well ye okay if you rape yourself. This isn't a debate about forcing anybody else to smoke weed which exactly what rape is; forcing yourself upon somebody else to engage in sexual activity.

Stop making hyperbolic arguments that are not even on topic.

it isn't possible to debate on any topic here.

this was deliberately off topic so that people would take the bait, but i didn't think you'd be the one to take it

dunno y any1 would wana smoke weed when they can have a perfectly good protein shake insted

I smoke protein

pussy. i inject creatine post workout

dunno y any1 would wana smoke weed when they can have a perfectly good protein shake insted

I smoke protein

pussy. i inject creatine post workout

Lol, how's your progress going btw?

Very nice ^_^

I'm going to start on something soon as well.

I'll need to bulk up a bit though, I'm seriously underweight.

I'm not planning on becoming "OMG LOOK AT THAT GUY!"

But rather... idk like 25% of what zyzz looked like lol.

• 2 months later...
I think we already have a debate on it.. I really hate people who say are all for decriminalization and legalization without knowing any shit, just wanting to not get in trouble for shit. I do believe it should be legalized in America, and this is for a few specific and legitimate reasons.. Let me spell them out.

1. Marijuana is cancer inhibiting, and though smoking can have negative repercussions in your health, it is useful for treating many diseases, from glaucoma to AIDS to cancer.

2. Taxation on marijuana would be similar to cigarettes, and would be a billion dollar industry. I don't think we could reduce property taxes or sales taxes or anything because of the huge financial deficit our country is in, but it would certainly alleviate financial burdens. Oh and did I mention we spend over 10 billion dollars a year in marijuana related offences? It cost us millions upon millions to keep people in jail for crimes as petty as minor possession. Stop spending money on pointless shit, while bringing in billions. Sounds like a win/win to me.

3. Violence... Due to the nature of our limited medical marijuana programs, there are some hydroponic providers across the country. However, a significant percentage of the marijuana is trafficked here from Mexico and Canada. I'll focus on Mexico for the sake of making my point. Drug smuggling is extremely profitable, and a large portion is brought in over the Mexican-American border. While the Siniloa and Juarez cartels fight for the El Paso/New Mexico corridors, the Gulf Cartel and The Zetas fight over Texas. Thousands and thousands die each year. These cartels fight and spread bloodshed so ruthlessly because marijuana is illegal, there is insane profits to be had for those who can smuggle it in. If we could buy the marijuana in a sanctioned way, thousands of lives could be saved.

4. Alcohol. Alcohol is completely legal for those of us above the age of 21. In almost all aspects, alcohol is more detrimental to ones health compared to smoking marijuana. Similar usage brings far worse results. Have you ever seen anyone get so stoned that they pick a fight, or break some shit? A drunk driver will blow through a stop sign, and hit a car, and kill someone. A stoned driver will stop 10 feet before the sign, and wait for it to turn green. I think it's contradictory that we outlaw marijuana, but support alcohol consumption.

I could probably keep going, but it's nearly 4:20 and I'm exhausted, so I'm going to bed. Kudos to those who took the time to read this, and extra kudos to those who learn their shit, and effectively support a change.