Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

Murder He Wrote

karma, exactly this is a debate thread? so don't come on here to flame me, because you don't like me.. every thread i see you on, you flame people because your wrong about something. Vindict was wrong about weed, and got butt hurt, and flamed me, i flamed back.

and what i said was completly true, as for my getting my ass kicked, i doubt it.

karma, exactly this is a debate thread? so don't come on here to flame me, because you don't like me.. every thread i see you on, you flame people because your wrong about something. Vindict was wrong about weed, and got butt hurt, and flamed me, i flamed back.

and what i said was completly true, as for my getting my ass kicked, i doubt it.

Actually let me see vindict sayed the conversation was over he didnt want to talk about it anymore sooo you dont have to go on saying shit to him he was wrong he was just trying to make a interesting thread even though he doesnt know everything about it dont flame him for that who cares and ya you wouldnt get your ass kicked u was in the crips hahhahahhahahahhahahhahah :lmao: :lmao:

Murder He Wrote

are you just to lazy to type well?

or can't?

it's a debate, you don't just say "I don't want to talk about it anymore" and not expect to get replied to..

bored of you. why come on this thread, if your not gonna at least try to debate about the topic...

Actually let me see vindict sayed the conversation was over he didnt want to talk about it anymore sooo you dont have to go on saying shit to him he was wrong he was just trying to make a interesting thread even though he doesnt know everything about it dont flame him for that who cares and ya you wouldnt get your ass kicked u was in the crips hahhahahhahahahhahahhahah :lmao: :lmao:

Thankyou.

I agree, he won't just shut the fuck up.

Back to the thread please.

Ive recently almost stopped doin it, i used to do it from when i was about 14-18 n stuff but the paranoia kicks in after that length of time n its fuckin terrifyin, long term effects actualli outweigh how good it is to me coz i used to love it.. but fucks u up bigtime

Ive recently almost stopped doin it, i used to do it from when i was about 14-18 n stuff but the paranoia kicks in after that length of time n its fuckin terrifyin, long term effects actualli outweigh how good it is to me coz i used to love it.. but fucks u up bigtime

True that, but i'm young so I like having "fun" in my life. And theres never anything to do, so we smoke. I respect what you say thought cause it does fuck with your mind a little bit.

are you just to lazy to type well?

or can't?

it's a debate, you don't just say "I don't want to talk about it anymore" and not expect to get replied to..

bored of you. why come on this thread, if your not gonna at least try to debate about the topic...

good question ask yourself that

I type fine, thanks.

I ment cuz you realy dont know what you are talkin about and dont provide any good things to this thread so......  :victory:

Yeah, no one needs your shit talking, lurkin ass up in here.

I don't understand why you can't just stop.

I treid ignoring you, then you have to keep going.

Just shutup dude. Seriously, i'm not being rude. Just, shut, the, fuck up. Stop, don't reply. Please, and thankyou.

-Back to the topic for the 5th time.

Murder He Wrote

LOL!!!!!!!

I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about coming from the person who doesn't know the proper term for the substance he's debating about.

Your right let's get back to the thread...

Marijuana is fun, Cheap, and a usefull way to escape reality.

the best kind in my opinion, is either TrainWreck, Or Extra Sour Diesel.

I also am i simple ChronChron man.

should'nt be legalised for the reasons i stated above,

*it's cute how people contradict themselves when trying to prove a point, but hey we all do it.*

dont really care if its legalized tho.. but if it is, it will help with ppl's paranoia problem because the only paranoia i get is when im out on the street or at a movie or something and im really really really high i get paranoid if im going to get caught and shit

Hopefully, the authorities will make the right decision for their soceity.

I don't really like the drug, as it is increasingly becoming related with mental health problems and such.

LOL!!!!!!!

I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about coming from the person who doesn't know the proper term for the substance he's debating about.

Your right let's get back to the thread...

Marijuana is fun, Cheap, and a usefull way to escape reality.

the best kind in my opinion, is either TrainWreck, Or Extra Sour Diesel.

I also am i simple ChronChron man.

should'nt be legalised for the reasons i stated above,

*it's cute how people contradict themselves when trying to prove a point, but hey we all do it.*

nice job saying the same thing again but dang you really cant let things go you act like a little kid but i guess you will grow up one day talk to me when that happens

Yes, and you spell like one.

at least you are agreeing that u act like one i really dont care that i spell like one i just type fast and dgaf
Murder He Wrote

Dropping acid causes you joy?

wtf?

i've dropped it a few times, and chill with people who do alot, and it never caused me nor them joy, it's for for escaping reality, not for joy or entertainment? wtf?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wtf is Cannabis?

That has nothing to do with this..

lol, cannabis = marijuana. Couldn't help but laugh at that one.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/67

That's an interesting link to check out. Legalizing drugs has been shown to lessen drug abuse, as well as make it more likely that addicts will seek help.

Laws are created to deal with problems that people don't know how to solve. I don't support drug use, but making it illegal only creates black markets that are more dangerous than the drugs themselves. Prevention through education is much more effective.

Amen, even though it isnt really an addictive substace, its as addictive as you can be to lets say a video game. You think theres an addiction, but there really isnt. MJ is pretty fun, Cant OD and its the best herb out there  :victory: