[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Marijuana

VindictiVve

cannibis sativia is a great plant, but the kid who made this thread really doesnt know what hes talking about. he didnt even know what cannabis was...

i smoke weed everyday and used to sell it.

it has both negative and positive effects. pritty good for head aches, some cancers, and depression. but at the same time, it slows down brain function and damages Neuron in your brain. i choose that the negative effects out way the positive, but i also know that its not a perfect plant, it has its negatives. if you guys have any questions about it, please dont ask this kid, i will answer them for you with a un biost answer.

this.

What about SPICE o.o

Spittles (Old School)

Whether you take it or not, Cannabis IS a drug

Wtf is Cannabis?

That has nothing to do with this..

How the fuck am I going to get advice from you if you don't even know what cannabis is, fuck out of here with that knowledge. lol

Wtf is Cannabis?

How the fuck am I going to get advice from you if you don't even know what cannabis is, fuck out of here with that knowledge. lol

LOL'd irl

cannibis sativia is a great plant, but the kid who made this thread really doesnt know what hes talking about. he didnt even know what cannabis was...

i smoke weed everyday and used to sell it.

it has both negative and positive effects. pritty good for head aches, some cancers, and depression. but at the same time, it slows down brain function and damages Neuron in your brain. i choose that the negative effects out way the positive, but i also know that its not a perfect plant, it has its negatives. if you guys have any questions about it, please dont ask this kid, i will answer them for you with a un biost answer.

this.

What about SPICE o.o

what?  o.O

Wtf is Cannabis?

exactly, how the fuck are you going to make a whole damn thread on weed and not even know the actuall name for it. gtfo this thread kid, your fail at life.

Wtf is Cannabis?

exactly, how the fuck are you going to make a whole damn thread on weed and not even know the actuall name for it. gtfo this thread kid, your fail at life.

this is a weird topic tbh

And a skinny white guy who plays runescape with a 12 inch cock isn't?

joking.

:omg:

ACTUALLY, im mostly muscle :p

this is a weird topic tbh

And a skinny white guy who plays runescape with a 12 inch cock isn't?

joking.

:omg:

ACTUALLY, im mostly muscle :p

no pic no proof

Smoke if you would like to but keep the control over it.

I used to smoke weed few times a day, was 24/7 stoned.

But got it under control now :P.

Smoke sometimes now.

AMSTERDAM FTW

• 6 months later...

Wtf is Cannabis?

lol, cannabis = marijuana. Couldn't help but laugh at that one.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/67

That's an interesting link to check out. Legalizing drugs has been shown to lessen drug abuse, as well as make it more likely that addicts will seek help.

Laws are created to deal with problems that people don't know how to solve. I don't support drug use, but making it illegal only creates black markets that are more dangerous than the drugs themselves. Prevention through education is much more effective.

Good website. However, we also have to keep in mind that 35% of the people who try Marijuana move on to much "harder" drugs later on in their lives and consequently ruin their entire life.

Wtf is Cannabis?

lol, cannabis = marijuana. Couldn't help but laugh at that one.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/node/67

That's an interesting link to check out. Legalizing drugs has been shown to lessen drug abuse, as well as make it more likely that addicts will seek help.

Laws are created to deal with problems that people don't know how to solve. I don't support drug use, but making it illegal only creates black markets that are more dangerous than the drugs themselves. Prevention through education is much more effective.

Good website. However, we also have to keep in mind that 35% of the people who try Marijuana move on to much "harder" drugs later on in their lives and consequently ruin their entire life.

There is a difference between correlation and causality.

edit - I just realized that you quoted me from August, 2009. Woah...

• 2 months later...

cannabis is fucking amazing.

and if that doesn't convince you. find "The Union - The business behin getting high" and watch it.

Not really a debate this.