MMA Thread

Adam|Note

Because he is always dodging shit. I think he could easily take Silva, the same way Sonnen did. And Hendo can take a punch...

but that jon jones fight is so so interesting.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it makes sense he fights jones coz his fight against rampage he was scared of rampages power, and dan henderson has a lot of power  and jones chin has not been challenged soo.. he will have better chance with jones than anderson.

Anderson Silva is out until June ... you can kiss Sonnen Silva II goodbye.

But ... apparently Munoz and Sonnen are going to fight instead on UFC on Fox 2.

Munoz is my favorite fighter, but Sonnen ... is just on a different level with his MMA wrestling.

yep Munoz vs Sonnen at Fox 2 and Bader vs Rampage at UFC 144 in Japan!!! OMG

i knew munoz and sonnen were fighting, didn't know rampage was fighting badar, he wanted forrest but oh well rampage will win none the less.

yep Munoz vs Sonnen at Fox 2 and Bader vs Rampage at UFC 144 in Japan!!! OMG

i knew munoz and sonnen were fighting, didn't know rampage was fighting badar, he wanted forrest but oh well rampage will win none the less.

Don't overlook Baders wrestling..

yep to bad he couldn't do that in the tito fight, bare in mind rampage has better stand up compared to badar, also rampage has good take down defense soo.... i will go with rampage.

Rampage doesn't have that good takedown defence... jon jones.

he snuffed most of the take downs, from what i remember of the fight.

just rewatched the fight. Rampage stuffed some of Jones' takedowns in the 1st and 2nd rounds but when jones properly wanted to take him down, at least the 2 times he tried were successful. 3rd round 2 mins, 4th round 1st min. 4th round made him win the fight.

Not the first time for Leben in his career he got off lightly with only a year suspension.

Dunno if any of you follow Mariusz Pudzianowski's career but his rematch with James Thompson was on Saturday and ended in controversy after a judge admitted to being biased towards the home fighter. KSW is a bigger joke than Tachi Palace Fights for biased judging.

http://prommanow.com/index.php/2011/11/28/pudzianowski-vs-thompson-2-result-changed-to-no-contest/

lol i hate mariusz as a fighter. he really isn't good at all. It's a shame because I loved watching him on WSM.

and lol at judges... they should be like x factor or something and just have the fans tell you the winner.

Tom (Rendition)

Honestly.....Mariusz is a fucking awful fighter.  I could go on for hours about how bad he is.  It really makes me angry for some reason.

Mariusz is a perfect example of strength vs technique. He needs to stick to what he's good at.

And anyone from the WWE/Strongman should not take a career as a MMAist unless your name is Brock Lesnar.

And as for Leben getting suspended ... he's a druggie, he needs help.

RVD could easily be a star in UFC. He has the wrestling and is a black belt in tai kwo doe. Kurt Angle is a quality wrestler too. I'm not saying they can crossover right now and be champion but they can easily switch if they wanted to.