MMA Thread

Adam|Note

bring it on bisping vs sonnen, sonnen will not be fighting munoz but said he will fight the winner of miller and bisping,which indeed is bisping.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bring it on bisping vs sonnen, sonnen will not be fighting munoz but said he will fight the winner of miller and bisping,which indeed is bisping.

Nah you got it all wrong. Where do you get your info? UFC on Fox 2 is already scheduled.

Nah you got it all wrong. Where do you get your info? UFC on Fox 2 is already scheduled.

mark munoz has said its all rumours, and cheal done an interview saying he will not be fight munoz, and said that he will be watch the saturdays tuf finale hinting he will fight the winner,of bisping and mayhem which is bisping.

Okay? That proves that I'm right. The second video discusses their upcoming fight in January.

:facepalm:

You're so behind it's funny. Let the real fans talk about MMA, okay?

Okay? That proves that I'm right. The second video discusses their upcoming fight in January.

:facepalm:

You're so behind it's funny. Let the real fans talk about MMA, okay?

lol my bad your right, looks like I don't follow the sport as much as you.

Lol finally you realized it! A quick google search can ameliorate the conflict.

i just follow the news on yt, don't really use Google for that.

Tom (Rendition)

Seeing as Chael is fighting Munoz, maybe we could actually see Bisping vs Silva now.. although I'm not sure Bispings technical striking will be enough to defeat Silva. He's great at picking shots but he just doesn't have enough power :\

Also Brandaos submission was the best of the year so far hands down!

Silva would make Bisping look like a tool.  Not in the same league.....yet.

I think Belfort should be Bisping's next match up, then we'll see.

Had to facebook that fight even though the dumb ass commentators were saying him missing a limb is an advantage. Props to anyone that steps into the cage with a disability like that, win or lose.

Seeing as Chael is fighting Munoz, maybe we could actually see Bisping vs Silva now.. although I'm not sure Bispings technical striking will be enough to defeat Silva. He's great at picking shots but he just doesn't have enough power :\

Also Brandaos submission was the best of the year so far hands down!

Silva would make Bisping look like a tool.  Not in the same league.....yet.

I think Belfort should be Bisping's next match up, then we'll see.

belfort is fighting johnson, in the 142 card so.....

GSP is out for 10 months ... torn ACL. So it'll be Diaz vs Condit for interim title. Eww.

UFC 140 Predictions

Jung over Hominick

Ebersole over Patrick

Ortiz over Lil Nog

Mir over Big Nog

Machida TKO 3rd RD Jones (Yep I said it)

Check back at 12:45am I'll try and get a couple for you.

cheers buddy, what time will the main event be?

The main card usually starts at 1am for people in the UK but because It's in Canada It'll be 2am instead, so forget 12:45am I'll post streams at quater to 2. The main event could be anywhere from 3:30 onwards mate.

Tom (Rendition)

Check back at 12:45am I'll try and get a couple for you.

cheers buddy, what time will the main event be?

The main card usually starts at 1am for people in the UK but because It's in Canada It'll be 2am instead, so forget 12:45am I'll post streams at quater to 2. The main event could be anywhere from 3:30 onwards mate.

Think I'll skip, thanks though