TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

MMA Thread

Adam|Note

yay wooo first!!

Henderson vs Fedor predictions?

Fedor finally at light heavyweight where he should have been years ago and fighting worthy competition, I hope he circles towards Hendersons right and we get to see a nice KO to end his career :)

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Octavarium

Henderson all day. Fedor is past it. Although I hate hendo for beating Bisbing and he's a talentless fuck standing up he does have that 1 overhand right shot which knocks people the fuck out. Plus his wrestling base is very good so he's not likely to be taken down in Fedor's jiu sitsu game.

Did you watch UFC132 by any chance? How fucking beastly was that event please? FLYING FUCKING KNEE!

I think this is Fedor's comeback. Hendo's real good, but I got Fedor on this one.

And no this isn't LHW, they're fighting at a catch weight of 220 lbs.

And yes UFC 132 was indeed a good card, Tito Ortiz is backkkk.

132 was an amazing card, I met Bader at 120 so I was rooting for him. Majorly disappointed with what happened. On the other hand it seemed like I was the only one out of my friends rooting for Leben :S

Octavarium

I wanted Leven to win, He's such a beast. Nobody else would challenge Wanderlai and get away with it, although he lacks all technique his power just makes for exciting fights. I particularly like his fight vs Terry Martins. I was expecting something like this to happen again and lo and behold it did. He wasn't as rocked as he was in this fight but like he said at the end "I'll tell you what he did wrong, he caught me on the button and when that happens I just go all out."

d1isB7X17Qk

• 2 weeks later...

"I lose three in a row, that's tough man. You see guys get cut for that. So yeah, I do feel that pressure. I'm not calling anybody out. I'm not saying anything. I'm not even in position to say when I'd like to be back. I'm just waiting to see what they want me to do and it's actually nice, because I'll just get better in the meantime."-Ryan Bader

Any other Bader fans on this forum? I don't want him to get cut he's great in comparison to a lot of other light heavyweights. In a different organisation he'd be one of the top dogs for sure but he belongs in the UFC!

There are plenty of fighters that have lost 3 in a row and gotten chances and I think Baber wil be on of those guys. As tough as Dana White is he's also very fair and Bader tries hard in every fight. John Howard has recently been cut though. It's nice when some of the average/shit fighters get cut as they're always replaced by somebody from Japan I've never heard of and they always put on a show.

Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evans in October!!!!!! Originally it was meant to be Llyoto Machida vs Evans but Machida was asking for "Anderson Silva money" to fight and Dana just told him to fuck off lol.

I am so pumped for the upcoming UFC events!!!!!

There are plenty of fighters that have lost 3 in a row and gotten chances and I think Baber wil be on of those guys. As tough as Dana White is he's also very fair and Bader tries hard in every fight. John Howard has recently been cut though. It's nice when some of the average/shit fighters get cut as they're always replaced by somebody from Japan I've never heard of and they always put on a show.

Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evans in October!!!!!! Originally it was meant to be Llyoto Machida vs Evans but Machida was asking for "Anderson Silva money" to fight and Dana just told him to fuck off lol.

I am so pumped for the upcoming UFC events!!!!!

Only one i'm not pumped for is Okami/Silva, the card's great but the main event doesn't have me excited at all. I'd much rather have seen Akiyama, Sonnen or Stann take on Silva. Seeing as he fights so rarely I was hoping for something decent to watch, meh, gotta wait another 5 months I guess :\

Gareth l Rare

this topic is relevant to my interests

UK peeps post day/time and channels of MMA fights comming up... :wub:

Lol at Ortiz getting a chance for title contention after ONE win against Bader. Saddddd.

Silva/Okami is going to be boring, I'm looking forward to my favorite middleweight Mark Munoz to get his title shot after one more fight hopefully with Brian Stann.

And no Machida said no because he did not have enough time to train.

Britney's been released from UFC :( :( :( WTF! She's so much fitter than Chandnigger...

In other news: UFC 138 in Birmingham. Mass Foe UFC trip anyone?

If anybody liked MAC Danzig from the ultimate fighter, I just descovered his photopgraphy collection. It's amazing.

TrollMMA

MaKao.gif

Britney's been released from UFC :( :( :( WTF! She's so much fitter than Chandnigger...

In other news: UFC 138 in Birmingham. Mass Foe UFC trip anyone?

If anybody liked MAC Danzig from the ultimate fighter, I just descovered his photopgraphy collection. It's amazing.

TrollMMA

MaKao.gif

FUCKKKK THAT MAN!! Britney was so damn hot!

In Birmingham? That isn't too bad I guess, heard it was gonna be in Nottingham or Liverpool. I'd have preferred it to be at the O2 arena again.

Biggest troll MMA = Silva vs Maia :P

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

http://twitter.com/#!/danawhite/status/93343989524217856

Don't worry guys, Brittney's still here :) <3

No TJ, completely no. I suggest you read the title again and realise this is the "MMA thread" not the UFC thread.

Anderson Silva looks like a pussy in every fight and as soon as he gets challenged he gets dominated. He refuses to engage in fights and expects people to come at him so he can counter and when that doesn't happen he gets mad and stand there. YOU BE THE AGGRESSOR! Then he was pushed by Chael Sonnen and if it wasn't for poor technique from Sonnen he wouldn't have gotten that triangle in.

Anderson Silva is extremely good but he needs to sort that shit out, and I guarentea it won't happen vs Okami as he doesn't like to rush in either.

JON 'BONES' JONES

"I'm not looking to knock him out" but he probably will do...

"I've improved from the Shogun fight" THE FUCK!? How can you get better?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

I love how respectful Jones is. He could easily be like "I am the best motherfucker a live" but he doesn't. He's beautiful.

Anyone who says Anderson Silva is a pussy needs to get checked out.

His record tells it all, as long as he gets wins that's all that matters, plus most of them are flashy knockouts.

And no Okami will probably get KO'd as well.

Erm, have you watched any of his recent fights? Also Dana White called him a pussy after the Damien Maia fight and said, "if he ever fights like that again he is getting kicked out of the UFC, I don't care if he is the best pound for pound fighter in the world"

Please, learn what you're talking about.

Anyone who says Anderson Silva is a pussy needs to get checked out.

His record tells it all, as long as he gets wins that's all that matters, plus most of them are flashy knockouts.

And no Okami will probably get KO'd as well.

Chael Sonnen *will* take him in a rematch.

Erm, have you watched any of his recent fights? Also Dana White called him a pussy after the Damien Maia fight and said, "if he ever fights like that again he is getting kicked out of the UFC, I don't care if he is the best pound for pound fighter in the world"

Please, learn what you're talking about.

Yeah I've watched every single main UFC event since about UFC 88.

Anderson Silva looks like a pussy in every fight and as soon as he gets challenged he gets dominated.

Stupid stupid stupid. You base his abilities on one fight against Demian Maia which you probably didn't even watch live, but read about. You also refer to his fight with Chael Sonnen, who may I add tested positive for PEDs after the fight and Silva had health problems prior to the fight and still managed to win. I'm not even an Anderson Silva fan, but for you to judge Silva's abilities on one fight almost a year and a half ago is just dumb. You called him a pussy in every fight and you probably didn't even take a look at his LAST fight. You basically look over all his victories and examine ONE fight. Don't even bother replying.

/Vitor Belfort