• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Adam|Note

• Smush

• Octavarium

• Flex

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Theres no way sonnen can beat silva lol first fight was a fluke and i was very surprised silva didn't submit him earlier sonnen allways gets submited... lol

Theres no way sonnen can beat silva lol first fight was a fluke and i was very surprised silva didn't submit him earlier sonnen allways gets submited... lol

The first fight was a fluke? :S If anything Silva catching the armbar was the fluke in that fight.

WAR Sonnen

u cant say silva's triangle, armbar was a fluke nor can u say sonnen's fighting flukey, silva pulled it off at the end, sonnen was unlucky to be caught in the submission wont call it luck, might as well call every winner or fighter a fluke if that was the case

Tom (Rendition)

Overeem will beat Brock.

Mir will beat Noguera

Overeem will fight JDS.Ā  JDS will win.

Mir will fight Kongo.Ā  Mir wins

Mir fights Valasquez.Ā  Valasquez wins

Valasquez fights JDS.Ā  Valasquez wins.Ā 

My prediction of the next 8 months, probably not very accurate, but the point, give it 10 months and Valasquez will be champ again.

You need to add Carwin somewhere into the mix.

Carwin is out with a back injury, I don't think he will be back within the next back 10 months, he may not be back at all =(.

I went to that MMA gym im wimbledon today, it's fairly good, nice small classes.Ā  The level of fighters there isn't that great though, so once I'm at a good level I will probably find somewhere more competative.

Wow ... two great main events right there.

Probably the best fight I've seen all year.

Going to go up for fight of the year honors right there ... You guys need to see Shogun vs Hendo ... great, great match.

But Cung Le ...

GOT ROBBED. Too early of a stoppage, he was hurt, but with 13 seconds remaining could have held on, that ref was too trigger happy with the stoppage

Hendo/Shogun was such a damn good fight!

Agreed Smush, Cung Le should've been given a chance to hold on, but from the refs perspective seeing that broken nose no wonder he dived in.

Agreed Smush, Cung Le should've been given a chance to hold on, but from the refs perspective seeing that broken nose no wonder he dived in.

this exactly. Cung Le should have started doing more orthadox stuff rather than constantly spinning about too. It isn't a Jet Li movie.

In other news that no one cares about ...

Fedor won a decision over Jeff Monson in a boring, sleepy, 3 round fight ..

And now he's going to fight some Judo champion who has only had 5 MMA bouts ...

Fedor ... just retire while you still can ..

The first fight was a fluke? :S If anything Silva catching the armbar was the fluke in that fight.

WAR Sonnen

It was a triangle :P and trust me lol i hope they rematch so that you can see what i'm talking about

this exactly. Cung Le should have started doing more orthadox stuff rather than constantly spinning about too. It isn't a Jet Li movie.

Mhee i guess but look at hendo vs shogun... Shogun was getting hit way more then cung lee and the ref did nothing... Also i think in cung lee's fight there was only like 20 secs left in that round O.o

I stopped following Bellator a few months back but now I wish I hadn't that was a damn good fight!

usNATl4Do7k

The man, Chael P. Sonnen, hosting MMA awards 2011. Greatest. Decision. Everrrrr. After only 1 and a half fights this year Anderson doesn't deserve it but now part of me wants him to win just to see the confrontation. I've got Jones to win fighter of the year, soon to be 4 fights against top 205-ers in a single year.

Jon Jones is winning best fighter please. Chael Sonnon to win best host.

Also What do you think about Hendo? Do you think he should challenge jonny bones jones or anderson silva for the belt? I'm hoping both tbh...

Jon Jones is winning best fighter please. Chael Sonnon to win best host.

Also What do you think about Hendo? Do you think he should challenge jonny bones jones or anderson silva for the belt? I'm hoping both tbh...

He's got the best chance with Silva tbh because Jones is stronger, faster, and bigger than him. But actually, I don't think Jones' chin has been tested beforeĀ  ....