Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Christianity

Magick

I believe in christianity, but i do not believe in churches that shit is corrupted and shit they make money out of god and thats the devils work. and if you realy think god is a made up story then the earth must be made up and the universe and the people

It's called the Big Bang you retard, and it's actually proven that it's happened. The Bible is a lie, it was made up along time ago by people who wanted power. And that's why you have the Pope
i never said that :/.... how the fuck?
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in christianity, but i do not believe in churches that shit is corrupted and shit they make money out of god and thats the devils work. and if you realy think god is a made up story then the earth must be made up and the universe and the people

It's called the Big Bang you retard, and it's actually proven that it's happened. The Bible is a lie, it was made up along time ago by people who wanted power. And that's why you have the Pope

How the hell can they prove that the bigbang happend exactly like how they think it happend honestly i don't believe in the bigbang theory its full of shit

Christianity isnt about whether you believe in the bible stories or not, but if you understand the message that they are supposed to be teaching us. Ofc earth wasnt built in 7 days etc. If you dont know this already you are retarded.

Christianity isnt about whether you believe in the bible stories or not, but if you understand the message that they are supposed to be teaching us. Ofc earth wasnt built in 7 days etc. If you dont know this already you are retarded.

I believe the core religion. The original Christianity was good for it's time. As time passed it was corrupted continuously by humans with bad intentions.

And that is the only reason this is even a topic.

I don't mean to cut the flow of the topic right now but I read some stuff from the starting of the thread that irked me. There is proof of God all around us. And, I think it was Hep (sorry if I'm mistaken), someone said something about Islam and how muslims believe in a religion that oppresses women and follow a Book that tell them to do bad things (Examples plox?). Both of those statements are totally false. I know it's easy to rant, but try not to generalize statements.

• 5 weeks later...

I think all religions were made up by smart people to fool the stupid people to gain political & military power.

I think religion is past its time nowadays tbh 

I think that it "forces us" to do the right thing instead of us deciding on our own as well

I think all religions were made up by smart people to fool the stupid people to gain political & military power.

• 1 month later...

Hey christfags,

666j.png

What now?

you may now post on the topic about homosexuality

idiot, I bet your parents drag you to church every Sunday and you try to look cool on the internet.

To all the ones who don't understand christianity:

religion has evolved (exept for the Muslim) and they do not want you to believe a guy up there is watching you and created everything in 6 days.

Christianity is now about bringing hope and happiness around you, help poor and lonely people. They do not control people any more.

If you still believe Christianity is evil and should be destroyed then you're a brainwashed american.

I don't want you to be christian or even believe in god. Just don't talk about what you don't know.

Hey christfags,

666j.png

What now?

you may now post on the topic about homosexuality

idiot, I bet your parents drag you to church every Sunday and you try to look cool on the internet.

To all the ones who don't understand christianity:

religion has evolved (exept for the Muslim) and they do not want you to believe a guy up there is watching you and created everything in 6 days.

Christianity is now about bringing hope and happiness around you, help poor and lonely people. They do not control people any more.

If you still believe Christianity is evil and should be destroyed then you're a brainwashed american.

I don't want you to be christian or even believe in god. Just don't talk about what you don't know.

you're funny kid. My parents don't even go to church, and how has it evolved? more like, it was changed up to keep people hooked. It's fake, deal with it.

• 2 months later...

i cant believe the world to be millions of years old after studying anatomy its to advanced to say "chance" created the complexity of life, the minimual number of proteins to create life is 250 and the odds of that are 250factorial times the odds of making a single protein.  Idk bout u but that is to much to come from chance.  Second energy in the universe decreases with time so if the earth is billions of years old for instance there would be no energy left..........

• 2 months later...

i cant believe the world to be millions of years old after studying anatomy its to advanced to say "chance" created the complexity of life, the minimual number of proteins to create life is 250 and the odds of that are 250factorial times the odds of making a single protein.  Idk bout u but that is to much to come from chance.  Second energy in the universe decreases with time so if the earth is billions of years old for instance there would be no energy left..........

Woah, now. I don't want to sound too harsh here, but this sort of ignorance should no longer exist, especially among people with internet access.

The age of the world/universe is very well documented. We have developed very elegant methods of dating, which approximate the Earth to be 4.5 billion years. We can see light eminating from nearly 14 billion lightyears away, meaning that the universe is at least that old.

As for the whole chance thing, you must realize that any outcome is equally unlikely. No matter what the situation we were in today, it would be very unlikely, given that there have been billions of years for events to happen. However, something must happen, and that is where we are today. This argument really holds no water.

Finally, you are trying to make an argument for entropy, but you seem a little confused. Energy does not decrease, as it can neither be created nor destroyed. This is the conservation of energy principle, which is a fundamental part of our understanding of physics. What you are referring to is entropy, or a measure of disorder. Entropy is always increasing, meaning that the universe becomes slightly more disorganized or random with every event. This does not mean that it would be too disorganized today (billions of years after its assumed start). This only means that theoretically, energy will become too dispersed in the future to interact with other energy, essentially killing the universe. You must keep in mind that we are talking many trillions of years here, though. Being a mechanical engineering major, I am very familiar with this area of physics, and would be glad to answer any questions or address any arguments you may have.

To get back on the topic of christianity, there is absolutely no evidence to support it, as is the case with any religion.

I would disagree on the basis of we don't know enough.

Yes we do live in the internet age, but how far really are we to determine things that are beyond us?

We haven't even stepped on Mars, but now we decide the origin of the universe? I don't like people giving up just because the answer isn't right in front of us in the form of a proper answer. There are things beyond our control, there are things science can't explain, and even the greatest scientists of all time have believed in SOMETHING.

You like physics? Albert Einstein, one of the great physicists/scientists to ever live believed in a higher power.

Even scientists are baffled at the Shroud of Turin. (Google it). You can't just say there is "absolutely no evidence to support it, as is the case with any religion." That's a load of bullshit because you obviously have not looked very far. I don't like when people assume they know the answers to everything by justifying that they are "learning it in school" or "being a mechanical engineering major." Sure, you can be rational, but how can you explain things such as the Shroud of Turin? How can you explain how a scholar recently discovered the burial certificate for Jesus of Nazarene?

You simply can't ignore the facts. There is a higher power, to say there isn't would be an insult to everyones' intelligence. How can we have such a wide range of emotions? From love to hate, and how did evolution favor us? You can't just say there is no evidence, you're just refusing to ignore what is in front of you.

The fact that some people actually believe that by praying to some deity of which we have no evidence to even believe the existence of, is ridiculous. People who need to believe there is something after death are weak.

It is unfathomable to begin to imagine what the chances are of our existence recurring, due to the unknown size of the universe, and as such we cannot know if life exists outside of Earth, that doesn't mean that what some dickhead wrote in a book a few thousand years ago is true.

Still doesn't answer any of the unknowns, but sure you're entitled to your opinion.

Plus I love how you called the overwhelming majority of the Earth "weak" but alas, that is also your opinion.

I honestly don't even see what's wrong with being a Christian anymore.

I guess people these days can never be satisfied.

What's wrong with love? Peace? Respect? Morals? Values?

That's all right. In due time.