• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Dj 911

• Ow 3 Hit

• TJ

• Nick.

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Abortion should only be aloud up to a certain point in developement.

I still think the government telling women what they can and cannot do is wrong.

I understand the otherside of the arguement, but none of us are women with a baby coming that they can't handle.

None of us will ever understand.

Marc|Criti

Abortion should only be aloud up to a certain point in developement.

I still think the government telling women what they can and cannot do is wrong.

I understand the otherside of the arguement, but none of us are women with a baby coming that they can't handle.

None of us will ever understand.

so you think the government telling women that they aren't allowed to kill their children is wrong? LOL srsly tj

imo, you shouldn't be able to kill the baby once he reaches the point in development where he can live outside of his mother's womb

PRO-LIFE........Simple as that. The baby (fetus, embryo, w/e) IS ALIVE. And all those who say "could care less" or "mother's decision".... what if you had gotten aborted, what would you be saying now. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like getting sucked out of your mom into a vacuum and thrown in the trash now would you?!

PRO-LIFE........Simple as that. The baby (fetus, embryo, w/e) IS ALIVE. And all those who say "could care less" or "mother's decision".... what if you had gotten aborted, what would you be saying now. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like getting sucked out of your mom into a vacuum and thrown in the trash now would you?!

I wish my mother aborted me, and so does everyone else here.

• 4 weeks later...

Fetus isn't really even life, it doesn't even have a functional brain. If I got aborted than I wouldn't be here? That's all If my parents aborted me than I'm gone lol. Not much I can do.

Some mothers cant take care of the baby and would suffer more if they had to give them up for adoption than if they aborted. Tbh it would make life alot easier for the aborted baby since they wouldnt have 1. It is kind of cruel but sometimes it is the right thing to do i guess

No abortion give the child up for adoption not that hard

Ur not a mother... What if they cant deal with the emotional trauma and it just causes more pain in the end

No abortion give the child up for adoption not that hard

Ur not a mother... What if they cant deal with the emotional trauma and it just causes more pain in the end

Your right, I am not a mother, but id rather give the kid a chance to live life, than to die. And I wouldnt want me killing my baby on my conscience