• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Dj 911

• Ow 3 Hit

• TJ

• Nick.

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not for or against it. I think its the girls choice along with the fathers.

What if she's 18 or older  :huh:

Doesn't matter. Its pretty much her choice but she should discuss it with the father.
We Go H4rd

I'm personally against abortions because its simply not right to basically commit murder because it was a "mistake". What if your parents decided to get an abortion with you before you were born?

X Apokalypse

For it, if it's not legalized people are going to do it anyway, most definitely more damaging then the ways given now

IMAFUCKINGBABYDILDO

NO. The baby should be born into the government and then used for national defense, training at a young age and genetic modifications will make super soldiers

Hmmm, it really all depends on the circumstances really, i think that, if somebody is raped, they have the right to want an abortion, but, they should also stop to think, the amount of people that are infertile that want a child.. they could just have the baby, and put it up for adoption.. idk

In my opinion abortion is murder and the only time it should be allowed is when rape is involved.

Was going to say it should never be allowed, and the child, if unwanted should be adopted. But Kyle makes a good point. I agree ^

I'm pro abortion. Not pro choice. Kill them all.

Pro choice means you're for abortion.

Pro life means you're against.

I lol'd hard when I read this.

I am against abortion ABSOLUTELY and in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES as I see it as murder in every way, shape, and form. Not much else to say other than what's already been said. Nick, you are now a legend in my eyes.

Kyle|Lol The PK

LMAO.. you can tell he knows what he's talking about XD

scramble dem brains. I'm sure every politician against it has knocked up a hooker and paid for her abortion plus some to keep it quiet.

I lol'd hard when I read this.

I am against abortion ABSOLUTELY and in ANY CIRCUMSTANCES as I see it as murder in every way, shape, and form. Not much else to say other than what's already been said. Nick, you are now a legend in my eyes.

^ This kid should have been aborted. ^

You also have to take into concideration, incestrial rape. If some one gets pregnant by the brother (what have you) they should make sure that child never has to live with a disfigurement, or knowing that their grandpa is actually also thier dad... that would ruin my life... but thats just me. :(

I have no opinion on it either way, i feel it should be allowed because it is the persons conscious decision on what they are doing. I feel people that want one should know what it does to the poor life inside that wont get a chance to get born into this world.

LMAO.. you can tell he knows what he's talking about XD

lol i just believe that pro choice is to lenient a stance. So i'm pro abortion.