[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Abortion

Ow 3 Hit

If you CHOOSE to have sex then you better fucking be ready to have a kid. If you get raped, well that's tough and life sucks for you for about 9 months. Put the kid up for adoption and go on with your life.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Dj 911

• Ow 3 Hit

• TJ

• Nick.

Top Posters In This Topic

thats kind of a half baked idea... don't you think?

Lets just put it this way... Almost ALL Human's LOVE sex... Love it enough to get it illegally, forcefully, or just down right nastily. Tv will never be the reason why humans are having sex... because humans are meant to have sex, not only that, but to also breed.

So there you have it :) If you wanna fuck... by all means fuck, but just remember a few things... don't be "Pedo Bear" play "safe" and make it an all time goal to get you dick sucked while pking with expensive gear. (OH yes... i went there.)

Im going to pull an ultra Im 12 what is this sex? =D-

troll much?

Lets just put it this way... Almost ALL Human's LOVE sex... Love it enough to get it illegally, forcefully, or just down right nastily. Tv will never be the reason why humans are having sex... because humans are meant to have sex, not only that, but to also breed.

So there you have it :) If you wanna fuck... by all means fuck, but just remember a few things... don't be "Pedo Bear" play "safe" and make it an all time goal to get you dick sucked while pking with expensive gear. (OH yes... i went there.)

How in the fuck does any of that rambling fucking shit you wrote apply to abortion?

If you CHOOSE to have sex then you better fucking be ready to have a kid. If you get raped, well that's tough and life sucks for you for about 9 months. Put the kid up for adoption and go on with your life.

lol were you beat?

How in the fuck does any of that rambling fucking shit you wrote apply to abortion?

How is it not?

lol were you beat?

How is it not?

1) Was I beat? No and once again you talk about shit that has no application to the topic.

2) How is it not? First of all, shitty grammar as usual. Ok, you start talking about sex not the consequences. You started talking about pedos and fucking blow jobs. That shit does not apply to fucking abortion.

lol were you beat?

How is it not?

1) Was I beat? No and once again you talk about shit that has no application to the topic.

2) How is it not? First of all, shitty grammar as usual. Ok, you start talking about sex not the consequences. You started talking about pedos and fucking blow jobs. That shit does not apply to fucking abortion.

Why does every thing have to be so fucking serious with you. lighten up... all of you should... unhinge your assholes.

lol were you beat?

How is it not?

Why does every thing have to be so fucking serious with you. lighten up... all of you should... unhinge your assholes.

Youre just a retard and it really annoys me whenever i see ur posts

lol were you beat?

How is it not?

Thats disappointing you think of me that way, since i have never said anything towards you...

lol were you beat?

How is it not?

Thats disappointing you think of me that way, since i have never said anything towards you...

I can be a faggot and be like"its the internetz" but im not gonna put u down. I have no problems with u personally but think before you post sometimes.. im not gonna flame or anything anymore and my bad for my rude comments... just think before u post
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tbh, if you get raped, get a picture or something to remember the guy then Sue his ass for money and rape charge = He has to pay you money for whatever its called, can't think of the name, then he goes to jail, and his life is ruined

OT:  It's a personal right to do what you want with your own body, and nobody can take that right away, in america that is.

• 1 month later...

Fact: If abortion would ever be a possibility in your mind, it's probably because you're having sex and do not want a kid.

If you you're having sex, and don't want a kid, you should probably stop having sex.

No sex = No kid = No abortion.

Fact: If abortion would ever be a possibility in your mind, it's probably because you're having sex and do not want a kid.

If you you're having sex, and don't want a kid, you should probably stop having sex.

Nice gravedigging. Idiot.

its the debates forum. the gravedigging shit doesnt apply here

its the debates forum. the gravedigging shit doesnt apply here

Psht. -.-

Back to the topic - I couldnt care less. It cant breathe on its own, so its not a problem.

FALCON PUNCH.

• 1 month later...
Vodka Blows|David

Abortion is one of the worst things i could think of.  (n)

It wouldnt be fair to the baby because it hasnt had a chance to live life.

sounds fuckin gay to me

sounds fuckin gay to me

WHY the fuck woul i stop having sexs just for i wont have kids lmaooooo?

How are condoms and birth control any different? Every time you use either one of those you deny a human being the right to live (well not every time but you get my meaning). If you bitch about abortion and use condoms you are a big fucking hypocrite imo.

• 1 year later...

As I am a male, I don't want to voice too strong of an opinion.

Conception is when life begins, and Abortion kills the baby. I find it pathetic how some people try to give certain dates to the start of life in a baby. Birth is a continual process, and whoever wants to end the baby's life should probably have good reasons.

I was supposed to be born with severe mental illnesses, however, my parents didn't think twice about the Doctor's advice.

PRO LIFE