[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Abortion

Ow 3 Hit

In my opinion abortion is murder and the only time it should be allowed is when rape is involved.

If they "enforce" this idea, everyone who ever gets knocked up from that point forward will be a "rape victim".

Pro Choice FTW

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Dj 911

• Ow 3 Hit

• TJ

• Nick.

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro choice is basically the same as pro abortion I guess

No. I stated my opinion. Pro choice is to lenient. Pro abortion is supporting the complete genocide of new human life.

I am pro choice. I must admit I have some ethical problems with a woman who willingly has sex and is financially able to support a child, but chooses to have an abortion. However, I don't feel that the government has the right to make the decision for her. I would ask anybody who is "pro life" (I hate that choice of words) to spend some time with a single mother working two minimum wage jobs in the ghetto to support her children. You may gain a new perspective on the issue.

I am pro choice. I must admit I have some ethical problems with a woman who willingly has sex and is financially able to support a child, but chooses to have an abortion. However, I don't feel that the government has the right to make the decision for her. I would ask anybody who is "pro life" (I hate that choice of words) to spend some time with a single mother working two minimum wage jobs in the ghetto to support her children. You may gain a new perspective on the issue.

Amazing statement and absolutely true, you can completely understand a situation, until you put yourself in their shoes.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite Right.

So many advocates against abortion are quick to turn the argument into an emotional/moral case than what it truly is about, for the most part, ... legality. They focus on the fetus and its deprivation or "potential/future" life. And thus, by trying to make the case that the act of abortion is not morally permissible, anti-abortionists argue that its immortality refutes its present legal status (that it is or should be illegal).  It is important to make this distinction in an abortion debate. Are we debating about whether abortion can be done (i.e. be available) to those who desire it or are we debating the moral/ethical status of abortion (in other words, is the act of abortion an immoral one). When people get confused about or blur the legal and ethical aspects of abortion... then the debate goes nowhere. It becomes a mere verbal match, with no apparent common ground. The ramifications of this are horrific when just only recently a prominent abortion doctor was killed in Kansas (I think?), in the name of righteousness and to save the -again- "potential" lives of the unborn. 

If you were too stupid to put on a condom, take the pill, ect. Then you shouldn't be aloud to breed anyway. Have a fucking abortion.

If a girl/women gets raped, of course they should be aloud an abortion, for obvious reasons.

If a family changes their mind due to a change in life-style, (i.e losing job, break up, ect) I think it's fine to have an abortion.

So yeah, I support.

• 2 weeks later...
watch me tb

I could care less, I feel its not alive yet. Considering it can't breathe on its own.

So its up to the person.

So if your lungs collapse and you require assisted breathing you're no longer alive? Don't make such a stupid definition of life. My religious beliefs tell me life starts at conception, but personally I believe life starts when cells begin to differentiate and specialize- meaning when cells stop looking identical to each other and begin to perform specific functions and look different. I am and always will be against abortion, the only hesitation I make is in the case of rape, but shit happens and in nine months you can put the baby up for adoption.

When my lungs collapse and I require assisted breathing I wouldn't take it, and I'd die. A definition of life is different from every person, if you can't breathe on your own I don't think you're alive. Want to know what keeps you alive? Technology, not you. You were meant to die, technology kept you alive.

well in the case of abortion its the other way around isnt it. you were ment to be alive but technology killed you. fag.

watch me tb

im going to say, i havent looked this up or anything, but i bet over 90% of abortions were not from rape victims. and most of them were from women that could totally support a family and child. thats just selfish. adoption is here for a reason.

im going to say, i havent looked this up or anything, but i bet over 90% of abortions were not from rape victims. and most of them were from women that could totally support a family and child. thats just selfish. adoption is here for a reason.

WANA POST SOME PROOF TO THAT?

thats kind of a half baked idea... don't you think?

Lets just put it this way... Almost ALL Human's LOVE sex... Love it enough to get it illegally, forcefully, or just down right nastily. Tv will never be the reason why humans are having sex... because humans are meant to have sex, not only that, but to also breed.

So there you have it :) If you wanna fuck... by all means fuck, but just remember a few things... don't be "Pedo Bear" play "safe" and make it an all time goal to get you dick sucked while pking with expensive gear. (OH yes... i went there.)

Lets just put it this way... Almost ALL Human's LOVE sex... Love it enough to get it illegally, forcefully, or just down right nastily. Tv will never be the reason why humans are having sex... because humans are meant to have sex, not only that, but to also breed.

If you went back 100 years, a woman who had sex before marraige would be labelled as a whore, and teenage mothers would get no support whatsoever.

It is because of our Media-controlled soceity that people these days have sex with others a lot more, and cause more unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

If you went back 100 years, a woman who had sex before marraige would be labelled as a whore, and teenage mothers would get no support whatsoever.

It is because of our Media-controlled soceity that people these days have sex with others a lot more, and cause more unwanted pregnancies and abortions.

And that was "100" years ago... so no one really cares.... we just do what we were meant to do, humans were not meant to get married...

That for all we know... if our brains were smaller we would be living in fucking caves and shit... so...

You have to remember the media is composed of humans, who grew up in the same society you did. They are not a separate species. It's so easy to blame individual groups for problems, but we need to look at the root causes.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't wish to make a point one way or the other... but as I see it, there are only two possibilities.

1) Abortion is NOT murder.

2) Abortion IS murder.

One of my pet peeves when discussing Abortion, is when some bleeding heart goes into the whole "oh well it's murder but you gotta know when the woman is raped... she should be able to get one it's only right you know?"

So yeah, if you're going to argue that Abortion is murder, then please... don't try and say that murder is justifiable because of rape.

Ethan|Unicornz

In my opinion, I think some people who argue against abortion need to rethink. *PLEASE DON'T FLAME, I KNOW NOT EVERYONE AGAINST ABORTION IS LIKE THE EXAMPLE I'M USING* but many people who are against abortions *cough conservatives cough* also supported things such as the war in Iraq, which has killed many innocent people for a reason unknown to me and many others. Another thing is, when the baby is in early stages, it barely has thought, if any brain at all. and while many people against abortion would swat a fly or step on a bug, or even go hunting or fishing without thinking twice, they instantly jump to the case that "abortion is murder", though at some points the fetus has less thought computation than one of those animals. feel free to argue(maturely) but don't flame.

If your big enough 2 do it u gotta be big enough to handle the concequences if it goes wrong i was nearly a victim of this and its terrifyin, bag the fuck up

So there you have it :) If you wanna fuck... by all means fuck, but just remember a few things... don't be "Pedo Bear" play "safe" and make it an all time goal to get you dick sucked while pking with expensive gear. (OH yes... i went there.)

Im going to pull an ultra Im 12 what is this sex? =D-