[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Abortion

Ow 3 Hit

I could care less, I feel its not alive yet. Considering it can't breathe on its own.

So its up to the person.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Go Dj 911

• Ow 3 Hit

• TJ

• Nick.

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less, I feel its not alive yet. Considering it can't breathe on its own.

So its up to the person.

So if your lungs collapse and you require assisted breathing you're no longer alive? Don't make such a stupid definition of life. My religious beliefs tell me life starts at conception, but personally I believe life starts when cells begin to differentiate and specialize- meaning when cells stop looking identical to each other and begin to perform specific functions and look different. I am and always will be against abortion, the only hesitation I make is in the case of rape, but shit happens and in nine months you can put the baby up for adoption.
Kyle|Lol The PK

In my opinion abortion is murder and the only time it should be allowed is when rape is involved.

So its up to the person.

So if your lungs collapse and you require assisted breathing you're no longer alive? Don't make such a stupid definition of life. My religious beliefs tell me life starts at conception, but personally I believe life starts when cells begin to differentiate and specialize- meaning when cells stop looking identical to each other and begin to perform specific functions and look different. I am and always will be against abortion, the only hesitation I make is in the case of rape, but shit happens and in nine months you can put the baby up for adoption.

When my lungs collapse and I require assisted breathing I wouldn't take it, and I'd die. A definition of life is different from every person, if you can't breathe on your own I don't think you're alive. Want to know what keeps you alive? Technology, not you. You were meant to die, technology kept you alive.

So its up to the person.

When my lungs collapse and I require assisted breathing I wouldn't take it, and I'd die. A definition of life is different from every person, if you can't breathe on your own I don't think you're alive. Want to know what keeps you alive? Technology, not you. You were meant to die, technology kept you alive.

You are fucking stupid. By your philosophy if you take any medicine, vaccines, or any medical assistance you should let yourself die because that's how it's supposed to be? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I will no longer acknowledge any of your comments.

So its up to the person.

You are fucking stupid. By your philosophy if you take any medicine, vaccines, or any medical assistance you should let yourself die because that's how it's supposed to be? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard and I will no longer acknowledge any of your comments.

Lol, enjoy being trolled. I don't give a shit about Abortion, but people like you make me laugh.  :nice:

I C0NN0R I

Well some people argue that after a certain stage of development in the womb it shouldn't be allowed, which kinda makes sense... but really, it isn't even born, I'd say until you give birth to a baby you have the right to decide whether you carry it or not no matter how far into development it is.

DJ just because someone has a different opinion to you there's no need to have a bitch fit about it, if ow 3 hit thinks not being able to breathe by yourself means your basically dead, that's his opinion, I could go on all day about how ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC your belief in "GOD" is, but it wouldn't make you think any less of it, so just learn to get over it, before you give yourself a heart attack.

fatty.

DJ just because someone has a different opinion to you there's no need to have a bitch fit about it, if ow 3 hit thinks not being able to breathe by yourself means your basically dead, that's his opinion, I could go on all day about how ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC your belief in "GOD" is, but it wouldn't make you think any less of it, so just learn to get over it, before you give yourself a heart attack.

fatty.

I would have typed these words up, but I didn't care enough too.

Womans Rights!!! (Y) Why should we let some old ass people tell girls/women, what they can and can not do with their OWN Bodies?? sorry that happens to be communism  :angry: And communism is bad!  :huh:

Womans Rights!!! (Y) Why should we let some old ass people tell girls/women, what they can and can not do with their OWN Bodies?? sorry that happens to be communism  :angry: And communism is bad!   :huh:

Their own bodies?  Sorry, but the baby has its own body, and its own beating heart.  When an abortion is committed it stops a beating heart, which in my opinion is murder, not 'communism'  (n) But w/e, its your opinion, like this is mine.

Baby Smabye, lol jking.

idk, but i just don't like the thought of the government telling us what we can or cannot do with our bodies.

We had a HUGE debate about this topic in my middle school. I personally think it shouldn't be allowed, but then again its up to the women to decide, since they're the one carrying it, and 'suffering'.

Kyle|Lol The PK

Baby Smabye, lol jking.

idk, but i just don't like the thought of the government telling us what we can or cannot do with our bodies.

Well you see, to some people what you are saying is like "The government can't tell us what we can do with our unborn children, we have right to murder them"

This topic is completely an opinionated topic in which no side will ever win

And uhh it doesn't have anything to do with our bodies.. it's unborn babies inside women's bodies  :bash:

As I am a male, I don't want to voice too strong of an opinion.

Conception is when life begins, and Abortion kills the baby. I find it pathetic how some people try to give certain dates to the start of life in a baby. Birth is a continual process, and whoever wants to end the baby's life should probably have good reasons.

I was supposed to be born with severe mental illnesses, however, my parents didn't think twice about the Doctor's advice.

PRO LIFE

I C0NN0R I

As I am a male, I don't want to voice too strong of an opinion.

Conception is when life begins, and Abortion kills the baby. I find it pathetic how some people try to give certain dates to the start of life in a baby. Birth is a continual process, and whoever wants to end the baby's life should probably have good reasons.

I was supposed to be born with severe mental illnesses, however, my parents didn't think twice about the Doctor's advice.

PRO LIFE

Fetus's lack self-awareness .'. they think nothing and feel nothing. I wouldn't call it murder to end that life if you where the one who started it.

Fetus's lack self-awareness .'. they think nothing and feel nothing. I wouldn't call it murder to end that life if you where the one who started it.

Actually agree with that a bit... like how moms always say " i gave you life and i can take it away" when they are mad lol

Coma patients think nothing (supposedly) and feel nothing, but the whole health care team still care for the person, in a dignified and professional manner. The whole point of Babies growing in the womb, is because it is a natural process which occurs in most mammals. I would call it  very  ignorant to base the argument on the feelings of the child.

Secondly, by being the person who started life, doesn't give you any right to take it away. Many abortions are because of silly one-night stands without protection. Since when is it the Baby's fault?

I feel rather strongly about this topic, so I'm going to post what I put in the old forums.

Many people say that a certain amount of months indicates that the baby is 'alive' by now. However, how can they put that marker on a continous process? I believe that abortion is as good as murder. I think it is because of our stoned, ignorant and horny generation that Teens and young Woman are stupidly jumping into bed without protection, getting pregnant. The whole seriousness of having sex has been totally depleted by the media of our generation. If you look back over hundreds of years, you will see that people followed roughly the same rules, usually from religion, which could be debated to be a turn for the better. As everyone has become more 'democratic' and independant, we feel as if we have a right to get sex.

However, being a male, I cannot understand the trauma of having to deal with a growing baby. I fully acknowledge the commitments which must be made to bring a child into the world, but have some faith in the government, and some faith in friends, family, and people supporting the best development of the child. In the case of rape, I have always believed that a child should be raised. This is founded on my christian beliefs, along with my idea of logic: If somebody is raped, I cannot imagine the trauma of such an experience. Although, why is it the baby's fault in the slightest? What has the baby done in order to never see life? People are tricked into thinking that having the baby would constantly remind them of the trauma of their rape. On the other hand, is it not impossible to raise the child as if it were you're own, at least giving it life. If a baby is too much to cope with, why not give it into adoption, rather than killing it?

Another difficult situation would be facing the choice of raising a severely mentally or physically disabled baby. I myself, was supposed to have Downs Syndrome, and luckily, my Parents managed to look over the situation. As well as this, I know many other friends who as well, were diagnosed with these kind of problems. In this modern day, I find it terrifying how a doctor can ultimately make a wrong assumption to the future of a foetus, when the parent(s) are relying on him. Even when a Baby is born with Downs Syndrome, autism, aspergus syndrome, or even paralysed, why must we think that they cannot enjoy life as we do. Once again, I find it difficult to make a statement about commitments of looking after a disabled child full time. However, I would like to think that having worked with young people with special needs for over 2 years, I would have the morals to allow the child to have the most fulfilling life possible.

I think that the most common form of 'killing' a baby is by poisoning it. However, I do believe that there used to be ways of killing it, such as crushing the organs inside the foetus. It has been shown that Baby have survived to live at 22, and even 21 weeks. In this case, why is the abortion rate still at 24 weeks in some countries? I find it as demoralising as if somebody went to a hospital to kill a new-born baby. I hope that I have illustrated my main points of view in a les talkative and opinionated way.