don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World of Warships

Rites

• 2 weeks later...

I have the shit American carrier Langley maybe? Anyway had my first game in it... Shot down 2 planes and that was me out the game ... lol, No idea how to use it, I flew my bombers over to an enemy battleship tried to release my torpedoes... Did not know the button, So you can guess what happened my planes kept going around in a circle above his ship... Must have been wondering what type of retard is flying them...

I have the shit American carrier Langley maybe? Anyway had my first game in it... Shot down 2 planes and that was me out the game ... lol, No idea how to use it, I flew my bombers over to an enemy battleship tried to release my torpedoes... Did not know the button, So you can guess what happened my planes kept going around in a circle above his ship... Must have been wondering what type of retard is flying them...

Yeah carrier gameplay takes some getting used to, it's certainly very different.

You can auto drop by selecting the plane and clicking a ship and then moving the area around the edge of the drop zone, or manually drop with alt.

I prefer carriers to everything else, working on a midway some time in the future, that carrier is damn nice

Carrier must be great, I see the other carrier sunk two in your team also, Not tried the CV's yet since I got my arse handed to me in that game I told you about, Maybe I should do some reading on how to use it, I think this is my best game in the NC so far exp wise anyway..

258p9cg.jpg

Carrier must be great, I see the other carrier sunk two in your team also, Not tried the CV's yet since I got my arse handed to me in that game I told you about, Maybe I should do some reading on how to use it, I think this is my best game in the NC so far exp wise anyway..

258p9cg.jpg

Yeah it can be.

I just get complete fucking mongoloid teams every single game for the last 2 days with really shit mm also, like tirpitz's on my team against Iowas and Montanas. Fucking joke lost like 9 in a row earlier

Had a few games in my langley, Done ok in one game, Sunk one ship and shot down around 17 planes however I need to learn and use the torps manually, Was using them on auto.

Had a few games in my langley, Done ok in one game, Sunk one ship and shot down around 17 planes however I need to learn and use the torps manually, Was using them on auto.

Yeah for sure, auto drops suck ass

All about the baby steps!

All about the baby steps!

Yeah carriers is less about luck and more about just playing and playing, you'll get better every time.

Like I just got a new damage record lol

(243k total damage) I'm not sure how there were so many battleships lol, was crazy

On a 4 loss streak atm due to spastics also, Went in my CV x2 all my team left me, they all went left or right and left the middle completely open and a DD just sails through fires 8 torps and blows me up.. I guess this has happened to you a few times.

I downloaded Alsains mod pack, You can change your crosshairs and main menu music etc, I changed mine to Das boot theme song lol, Hows the Midway?

Had an amazing game in the Langley was using the manual torps, Some games I completely miss them or there way behind so I still need to work on that.. Was shitting myself at this moment, Last one left CV v DD ... he was about 12km away, Managed to land 4 torps on him.

16m5wn.jpg

The moment you know you fucked up :ph34r:

i5qkn4.jpg

Edited by Lubo

Midway is pretty fun, and yeah aslains is awesome for the minimap and damage counter mods.

The muppets playing the german ships are everywhere, random press and reporters who don't know how to play the game lol