[ Council ] Rob

World of Warships

Rites

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, Elliot said:

aaa01b8cd4a1289f0056568f15e14f64.jpg

a22db345e75eba25815cd508381ff0bc.jpg

First decent game in the Neptune, All Hail Britannia @Lubo

Jesus 386 hits, I am slowly going for the Zao.. Got the Mogami yesterday, Upgraded my Nurnberg to the Yorck thing is trash though, Murdermansk is a rape machine 2h8aekk.png

On 1/2/2017 at 7:49 PM, Lubo said:

Jesus 386 hits, I am slowly going for the Zao.. Got the Mogami yesterday, Upgraded my Nurnberg to the Yorck thing is trash though, Murdermansk is a rape machine 2h8aekk.png

Yeah German cruisers are only good once you get the Roon (same guns as hinden just one less). British cruisers rape everything at close range though ,anything broadside on or a destroyer is gone in seconds it's so funny

Nice looks a beast that ship, I keep trying to grind my Mogami but keep getting put in tier 10 games and getting fuck all exp. <_< 45k off Ibuki.

3 hours ago, Lubo said:

Nice looks a beast that ship, I keep trying to grind my Mogami but keep getting put in tier 10 games and getting fuck all exp. <_< 45k off Ibuki.

Just spam HE at the closest battleship at almost your max range, when they have a few fires on switch targets and then when you see the other ship repair go back to that one.

Holy fuck wows players so so retarded. Idk how I lost this

f1ea48b2019d40528aa2609c9d9e6274.png

Edited by Elliot

Lmfao...  Keep getting retards in my games as well, Fucking got my Ibuki and it's total shite worse than the Mogami, Grind is going to be real.

4 hours ago, Lubo said:

Lmfao...  Keep getting retards in my games as well, Fucking got my Ibuki and it's total shite worse than the Mogami, Grind is going to be real.

Yeah had so many retards in my games recently it's crazy.

Ibuki can be good if you just HE spam, basically how you play the Zao at first anyway before you get used to coming in close and using the armour. Aim for battleships and destroyers if they come too close.

Just had this funny game where I rammed a destroyer in my Moskva xd

907fa7e8b23a6b1e2a1560deeac11cc4.png

• 1 month later...

Still playing this? I got the Zao etc.. Making my way up the other lines, The Gneisenau or w.e is absolute shit all I wanted was the bismarck... Cbf unless I free exp it. Zao is much better than my Montana atm I heard they are doing a buff to the Montana in the next patch, Ranked matches is on as well.

27 minutes ago, Lubo said:

Still playing this? I got the Zao etc.. Making my way up the other lines, The Gneisenau or w.e is absolute shit all I wanted was the bismarck... Cbf unless I free exp it. Zao is much better than my Montana atm I heard they are doing a buff to the Montana in the next patch, Ranked matches is on as well.

Yeah I still play, just not played much recently as there's a special event on another game going on atm.

Not played gneisenau myself but kurfurst is pretty fun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Elliot said:

@Lubo

3 hours ago, Elliot said:

First proper game in a long time ;p

Not played for a bit any drastic changes, I unlocked the Yamato so much better than Montana high hits all the time basically

Just now, Lubo said:

Not played for a bit any drastic changes, I unlocked the Yamato so much better than Montana high hits all the time basically

Nothing majorly game-changing to be honest, French cruisers got added and the crates got buffed

7 minutes ago, Elliot said:

Nothing majorly game-changing to be honest, French cruisers got added and the crates got buffed

Last time I played I got 50k free exp in a crate lol

Just now, Lubo said:

Last time I played I got 50k free exp in a crate lol

Damn, if you got a max rank captain and a ship that can get free exp you basically get a shit load of free exp if you spend doubloons on it.