[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World of Warships

Rites

For anyone who reads this topic by the way and still isn't sure to check it out: just try it. Games are fast and fun and the learning curve is alright, I haven't played much but I liked it!

For anyone who reads this topic by the way and still isn't sure to check it out: just try it. Games are fast and fun and the learning curve is alright, I haven't played much but I liked it!

Yeah it's really good the games are like 15 minutes each.

if u cant ags spec im not interested

my nigga!

OT: the cinematic trailer is sick but the gameplay is most likely ass, might look into it if/when it gets more publicity 

if u cant ags spec im not interested

my nigga!

OT: the cinematic trailer is sick but the gameplay is most likely ass, might look into it if/when it gets more publicity 

The gameplay isn't ass, it's pretty damn fun with pretty nice graphics too

Some of the teams I get in this game...

Wtf how you got aircraft carriers and everything else?? I still only have my New Mexico but I haven't been playing for a week.

Some of the teams I get in this game...

Wtf how you got aircraft carriers and everything else?? I still only have my New Mexico but I haven't been playing for a week.

Carriers and Cruisers are pretty easy to grind, I hate playing low tier battleships and it's a long grind to the North Carolina

You usually get quite a lot of experience for carriers, especially with those signal flags from the confederate medal

Edited by Last Rites

Would be good to mix it up a bit, might try out the carriers soon when I have unlocked the colorado.

Yeah cruisers and carries are pretty fun, not had much luck with destroyers.

If you're into stuff like this, having a premium ship and getting Free xp is pretty handy to help you speed through the shitty ships

Added you, Unlocked the Colorado but 6m to buy it! 2m more...

I heard the Colorado isn't as good as the New Mexico. And cash is pretty good if you can get those first blood signals or any premium ship as they earn increased cash.

I heard the Colorado isn't as good as the New Mexico. And cash is pretty good if you can get those first blood signals or any premium ship as they earn increased cash.

Well the Colorado has 4 less cannons on it, But it has 406mm instead of 356mm on the New Mexico, Blood signals are rare to get in a battleship they are too slow.

Well the Colorado has 4 less cannons on it, But it has 406mm instead of 356mm on the New Mexico, Blood signals are rare to get in a battleship they are too slow.

Yeah but really good range, New York with the range upgrade can fire 18.2km and that's a T5