don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

World of Warships

Rites

B L l l T Z

Might try it, but how important are the microtransactions? I believe World of Tanks was pretty full of them :P

It's the same company so..

Might try it, but how important are the microtransactions? I believe World of Tanks was pretty full of them :P

They're not important. They have premium ships that basically allow you to skip some tiers and the experience gained can be spent on other ships, but you only fight similar tiered ships anyway and you can get equal ships by playing the game. Some things are easier with microtransactions I guess but I don't feel any need to spend money on this game.

They're not important. They have premium ships that basically allow you to skip some tiers and the experience gained can be spent on other ships, but you only fight similar tiered ships anyway and you can get equal ships by playing the game. Some things are easier with microtransactions I guess but I don't feel any need to spend money on this game.

Fair enough, that doesn't sound too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

That class must get you a shit load of exp (4k).. My best is like 1200 are you premium?

Yeah I had premium, idk how experience works really. I think it's like base exp is damage done with a bonus for kills and then something to do with ribbons and medals.

Cruisers are pretty easy to get good experience with, especially American ones as you can just spam shells and go for fires on battleships and citadels on cruisers. You can also one shot a destroyer pretty easy so that's like a free 10k damage.

That class must get you a shit load of exp (4k).. My best is like 1200 are you premium?

Yeah I had premium, idk how experience works really. I think it's like base exp is damage done with a bonus for kills and then something to do with ribbons and medals.

Cruisers are pretty easy to get good experience with, especially American ones as you can just spam shells and go for fires on battleships and citadels on cruisers. You can also one shot a destroyer pretty easy so that's like a free 10k damage.

Got premium for a month, £7, Gives 50% more exp along with other random shit that i've forgot all ready.

Got premium for a month, £7, Gives 50% more exp along with other random shit that i've forgot all ready.

Yeah it's worth it just for the exp, grinding out ships is long but fun

Bought the tier 2 destroyer (Sampson) thing is a speedboat compared to my New york, Can dodge everyone's shots lol

Bought the tier 2 destroyer (Sampson) thing is a speedboat compared to my New york, Can dodge everyone's shots lol

Destroyers are hella fun once you get the hang of them.

Most people go in straight lines so you just torp people.

I'd say personally I find the Japanese Destroyers more fun, as they have longer ranged torps whereas the american ones are pretty close range so you're long spotted by the time you can launch anything.