don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~ Grand Anime Thread ~

Marten

I got a question for you guys:

If you had to pick the top 5 most badass anime moments/fights you've ever seen, which ones wud be and why?

It's like asking a mother which child she loves most.

I just started making videos out of nowhere, Im trying to get better at it and will do 3 videos per week no matter what, if you guys have any suggestions just tell me, I'll gladly do it!

Also, some feedback about the channel wud be appreciated, I created it a few hours ago, got 3 videos :')

Will make a topic once I get a more organized channel!

maaan this copyright shit dont let me post akame ga kill clips :\ I hope I can upload shingeki and tokyo ghoul at least

killua vs youpi

hisoka vs anyone

I uploaded the last fight from Tokyo Ghoul season 1 finale, but Ive been having copyright problems, it seems to be fine right now, care for spoilers btw

Can you see this video or is it blocked in ur country?

maaan this copyright shit dont let me post akame ga kill clips :\ I hope I can upload shingeki and tokyo ghoul at least

killua vs youpi

hisoka vs anyone

Need to get the copyright thing right for those, I think that I will be able to upload anything I want if I just have the anime picture in background, it sucks but at least I can upload stuff --'

I uploaded the last fight from Tokyo Ghoul season 1 finale, but Ive been having copyright problems, it seems to be fine right now, care for spoilers btw

blocked

@@Robbyy I'm feeling the new avatar man

I really, really, really, can't wait to see Akashi play.

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd

blocked

@@Robbyy I'm feeling the new avatar man

I really, really, really, can't wait to see Akashi play.

Thank you thank you =]

Me neither! Gonna be insane

Someone else pls hop on Parasyte train with me, new episode was great

I Finished naruto,currently watching bleach/one piece both read mangas and i finished Attack on titan and im currently watching Hunter x Hunter (Halfway Done)

esdeath vs akame

kaneki vs jason

sasuke vs naruto (manga)

giphy.gif

this is kaneki vs jason full fight, but its blocked on some countries, however, I am currently working on fighting copyright and will re-upload soon;

I Finished naruto,currently watching bleach/one piece both read mangas and i finished Attack on titan and im currently watching Hunter x Hunter (Halfway Done)

moni why you no mention

enjoy hunter x hunter it's 'mazin 

moni why you no mention

Ye I finished Hunter x Hunter recently, and now we just need to wait for the mangaka.

He had a cirurgy and is still recovering.

Neverthless, the epicness is only beginning.

Edited by So_easy99

15 new animes for this winter season <3

if you watch kansai collection i'll no longer ackowneldge you as a human being.

Something must've happened, i tried to look up the proper name on kissanime and it no onger exists there, thank goodness, all hope is still not lost.

I haven't seen em all because most of them are literally otaku catering moe blobs or something alike, I understand you put ecchi tag on it and cater it for that purpose but this "romance" "drama" is pissing me off. They all the same.

E: I have nothing against godo romance or drama but the beforementioned have nothing to do with that.

Edited by WickedAnimeEye
El Pollo Loco

15 new animes for this winter season <3

if you watch kansai collection i'll no longer ackowneldge you as a human being.

Something must've happened, i tried to look up the proper name on kissanime and it no onger exists there, thank goodness, all hope is still not lost.

I haven't seen em all because most of them are literally otaku catering moe blobs or something alike, I understand you put ecchi tag on it and cater it for that purpose but this "romance" "drama" is pissing me off. They all the same.

E: I have nothing against godo romance or drama but the beforementioned have nothing to do with that.

i want a bit more action only in Tokyo ghoul but the animation is really nice 

moni why you no mention

Ye I finished Hunter x Hunter recently, and now we just need to wait for the mangaka.

He had a cirurgy and is still recovering.

Neverthless, the epicness is only beginning.

Idk so far Attack on Titan was prob the best quality anime but I was keeping up with Naruto for 5 years so that's always gonna be my #1. Bleach is awsome cause it's based off of a action plot and one piece is more adventure but the main goal of one piece won't be achieved for atleast another year. Honestly I still haven't realized the whole point of bleach yet.