Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

~ Grand Anime Thread ~

Marten

I fucking love anime but I'm afraid to come out of the closet because of other people opinions, they might judge me. But you guys rock and I love you all  :wub2:

Aww so cute!!

how cute

lol youll all hate me but my top list is super mainstream lmao.

1) dbz i mean i dnt care how mainstream that is it deserves it spent a stupid amount of my childhood watching that.

2) this is actually hard im gunna say naruto just because ive been watchin it for the last 10 years weekly lol but thrid place is about the same.

3)one peice. took me about 2 months to watch this uptodate  my brother did it in like 3 weeks.... lol he doesnt have a job.

4)fairytale.  its good lol all i can say

5)sket dance altho i havent watched it since about episode 20 i used to find this hilarious no real story tho every episode is indepentant.

honourable mention: deathnote i would rank this higher if there where more episodes this shud have lasted soo much more then 37 eps :(

watched a few others but most anime seems to be about school girls lol i prefer fighting themed ones as u can probably tell.

Ye Sket Dance is good, if you liked it then definetly check out Gintama, pmuch same makers :P

Also you will love Great Teacher Onizuka!

kinda funny how i first started to watch sket dance.

where im from the word sket is used as an insult to describe a trampy lookin girl who sleeps about i saw the name and just laughed to myself cuz of my childish homour haha....

kinda funny how i first started to watch sket dance.
where im from the word sket is used as an insult to describe a trampy lookin girl who sleeps about i saw the name and just laughed to myself cuz of my childish homour haha....

watched a few others but most anime seems to be about school girls lol i prefer fighting themed ones as u can probably tell.

Ye Sket Dance is good, if you liked it then definetly check out Gintama, pmuch same makers :P

Also you will love Great Teacher Onizuka!

I  give up trying to quote on these forums....[member=yuu die now] I got there through Gintama :P

Both series are under advertised, more people should watch them.

OT: I am currently watching newest ft episodes and it's making me cringe, where is the ecchi tag on this?!?!

I'm not a huge Anime fan, I recently decided to watch some series with my sister called Samarai champlooit was a one series TV show but I didnt mind it. I found the characters and the show to be funny.

I also love legend of korra and avatar, but I'm not sure if thats just considered a cartoon or is anime.

I'm not a huge Anime fan, I recently decided to watch some series with my sister called Samarai champlooit was a one series TV show but I didnt mind it. I found the characters and the show to be funny.

I also love legend of korra and avatar, but I'm not sure if thats just considered a cartoon or is anime.

animated are they either way :P no need to split the hair here. I loved the avatar and korra series aswell, but aang was still much better!

Saw the newest tokyo ghoul episode and i decided to spoiler it with reading some of it's manga  :excl:

animated are they either way :P no need to split the hair here. I loved the avatar and korra series aswell, but aang was still much better!

Saw the newest tokyo ghoul episode and i decided to spoiler it with reading some of it's manga  :excl:

Tokyo Ghoul 10/10 to watch, yes? Been wanting to start it but I've always found things to start before it just because of the fact that it's not on Crunchyroll, haha.

Finished reading Tokyo Ghoul manga, holy fuck. You must read manga because the anime is wayyyyyyy different.

The story is a tragedy so prepare yourself for some serious romeo and juliet scenario.

This is a story about a boy named Ken.

Ken was betrayed by love and lost hope, but Ken grew stronger from it... at the same time alone. 
Fortunately, Ken met new people; Ken gained new bonds and no longer felt alone.

On his journey, Ken faced many predicament. Sometimes he failed and fell into despair again and again. But he had so many precious things he held onto, so Ken steeled his heart and bear with the pain and kept on fighting.

In the end Ken was given a choice, to move forward or stay behind and protect things he loved. 
Ken was the kind of man who would sacrifice himself for others... a real man.

Edited by WickedAnimeEye

Finished reading Tokyo Ghoul manga, holy fuck. You must read manga because the anime is wayyyyyyy different.

The story is a tragedy so prepare yourself for some serious romeo and juliet scenario.

This is a story about a boy named Ken.

Ken was betrayed by love and lost hope, but Ken grew stronger from it... at the same time alone. 

Fortunately, Ken met new people; Ken gained new bonds and no longer felt alone.

On his journey, Ken faced many predicament. Sometimes he failed and fell into despair again and again. But he had so many precious things he held onto, so Ken steeled his heart and bear with the pain and kept on fighting.

In the end Ken was given a choice, to move forward or stay behind and protect things he loved. 

Ken was the kind of man who would sacrifice himself for others... a real man.

Which do you recommend getting into first?

Pinned topic; ayy

Seriously go watch Kuroko's Basketball if you haven't. I'm obsessed

@@Robbyy read the manga up to the part o

where it catches up with anime there if you get tired of it then read the whole thing.

anime is showing that 6month gap in manga right now.

I finished with sket dan and now my fear has come true where i have finished GTO, gintama, sket dan and am looking for something new. please recommend similar stuff!