don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

~ Grand Anime Thread ~

Marten

El Pollo Loco

I'm not a huge Anime fan, I recently decided to watch some series with my sister called Samarai champlooit was a one series TV show but I didnt mind it. I found the characters and the show to be funny.

I also love legend of korra and avatar, but I'm not sure if thats just considered a cartoon or is anime.

animated are they either way :P no need to split the hair here. I loved the avatar and korra series aswell, but aang was still much better!

Saw the newest tokyo ghoul episode and i decided to spoiler it with reading some of it's manga  :excl:

i'm atm on the manga chapter 152 :P trust me the anime is gonna be badass if they gonna do it like the manga !

El Pollo Loco

Finished reading Tokyo Ghoul manga, holy fuck. You must read manga because the anime is wayyyyyyy different.

The story is a tragedy so prepare yourself for some serious romeo and juliet scenario.

This is a story about a boy named Ken.

Ken was betrayed by love and lost hope, but Ken grew stronger from it... at the same time alone. 

Fortunately, Ken met new people; Ken gained new bonds and no longer felt alone.

On his journey, Ken faced many predicament. Sometimes he failed and fell into despair again and again. But he had so many precious things he held onto, so Ken steeled his heart and bear with the pain and kept on fighting.

In the end Ken was given a choice, to move forward or stay behind and protect things he loved. 

Ken was the kind of man who would sacrifice himself for others... a real man.

Which do you recommend getting into first?

Pinned topic; ayy

Seriously go watch Kuroko's Basketball if you haven't. I'm obsessed

u in love with kuroko XD i want a season 3 asap

Finished reading Tokyo Ghoul manga, holy fuck. You must read manga because the anime is wayyyyyyy different.

The story is a tragedy so prepare yourself for some serious romeo and juliet scenario.

Ken was betrayed by love and lost hope, but Ken grew stronger from it... at the same time alone. 

On his journey, Ken faced many predicament. Sometimes he failed and fell into despair again and again. But he had so many precious things he held onto, so Ken steeled his heart and bear with the pain and kept on fighting.

In the end Ken was given a choice, to move forward or stay behind and protect things he loved. 

Pinned topic; ayy

S3 is airing now weekly on crunchyroll my dogggg

@@Brenden the claymore ending was kinda going downhill but the manga ended not long ago and that stuff was brilliant. like with berserk. no bullshit just bloodbath.

Also gintama new is going to start airing this spring. HYPEEEE

El Pollo Loco

Pinned topic; ayy

S3 is airing now weekly on crunchyroll my dogggg

i watched it cant wait till the new episode comes out

Meh I dont feel any motivation to read Tokyo Ghoul to be honest. Ima just sit on animes in this one.

Also, started watching HunterxHunter 2011, its getting interesting now, Im on episode 22

Im just curious about Gon and his powers, I mean its kinda obvious that he will be strong as fuck, but I just HOPE that it makes sense that he is that strong. I dont want it to be a super powerful Gon out of nowhere without any decent explanation, I dont like that

i dont bother looking a-rate anime low quality. besides kissanime shows most of em 720p and 1080p.

got about 700 points on there aswell from looking stuff i have managed to bookmark.

OT: saw kansai collection and decided to drop it after first 4 minutes. have mercy and spare me from nightmares.

i enjoyed attack on titan

finished naruto

but i havent gotten into any non mainstream animes/manga

read death note aswell it was alright

more power to u weaboos  :wub2:  :wub2:

Edited by Andrew

Never watch high-quality animes online.. please, such a waste.

Download it 720/1080p

where u get ur animes episodes

always?

always from piratebay or kickass-torrent