This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

adc is easily my worst position but i feel as if its because there are soooo (oooo........) many factors to take into account (and opportunities) for outplay and i just cant handle them all

adc is easily my worst position but i feel as if its because there are soooo (oooo........) many factors to take into account (and opportunities) for outplay and i just cant handle them all

i wqas thinking the same today cause i played a lot of ad/support today, and i was just thinking because its a 2v2 lane theres so much more to think about.

I mained ADC from level 20-30 then did placements with it, got silver 3 then I got tired of getting wrekt by junglers/top laners diving me so I picked up jungle. Been jungling ever since cause it's so fun being the one camping

I mained ADC from level 20-30 then did placements with it, got silver 3 then I got tired of getting wrekt by junglers/top laners diving me so I picked up jungle. Been jungling ever since cause it's so fun being the one camping

I got silver 3 too in placements by spamming caitlyn, stopped playin adc because its stressfull as fuck in ranked, started jungling and still main jungle.

Similar as fuck

and btw i hate adcs again, hp tank/life regen meta with new masteries is annoying as fuck to play on with adc.

I made a god level play the qss timing was perfect for the jax stun than accidently put down a ward making jax w it instead of me for the escape after getting a tripple with riven also my multi was up and are wriaths where warded fired it taking there 5th player very low I need lolrecorder again

ld got rektd

and dyrus didnt feed top(bot) first blood wtf Kappa

its cos dyrus got heavily camped last season, now that bjergsens a bigger threat in mid it gives dyrus more room. Just my opinion but yeah

But ye tsm destroyed em

probs coz ld are a brand new team

TSM wasn't good, just capatlized on other team mistakes eg. not sending anyone top to help defend turrets

agree with deltz.

pretty much all about experience with 2v1 lanes that first game, and about map control second game. ld aint experienced. 

still, im excited about the new tsm, hopefully they can keep this up against the better teams.

Voyboy turned 19 today

wtf. Thought he was older. That beard at 19 <3

wow and he;s banging pooksie too....

97oo.png

look at my score. twitch is the most underrated adc honestly. so easy to teamfight because of the ult range.

only game ill play tonight. tomorrow lets hope for a promo.

Edited by Insecurities