This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

A lot more Leblancs around atm so if you dont know this tip (a lot of ppl dont) when her passive goes off, if you click on the lbs the one with higher ad is the real one, dont get juked noobs

Man... I was playing lb with hybrid masteries (Ad+Ap)... was +8 dmg +8 ap and hybrid pen runes it was really easy to poke/farm/secure kills.

That new update they did on masteries kind of pissed me off >.< I rarely found people using same masteries as I was

so apparently he gets 100% crit if you have 50% cus of his passive, balanced kappa

ye but reduced damage, obv still wrecks ppl without armor.

Personaly i think yassuo is shit i fed every game with him except 1 game where i was vs a yassuo that was worse then me, and out of the 5 games i played i think i only ultied about 8 times rofl.

But suppose with janna support malphite top he could wreck

Edited by X0

n2vu.png

whole game i was telling my team to go mid and rush the inhib, which we could have done cause im fking mundo. they kept going as 4 to kill the 3-10 ryze who was splitpushing bot.

so fucking frustrating to lead a team of shitforbrains.

first time mundo btw.

I think I got pathing down for season 4 jungle, I was so stuck in pre season and couldn't find my playstyle but happy with the way I've been playing in jungle recently :~)

Cant wait for s4 to start so I can see where I am

n2vu.png

whole game i was telling my team to go mid and rush the inhib, which we could have done cause im fking mundo. they kept going as 4 to kill the 3-10 ryze who was splitpushing bot.

so fucking frustrating to lead a team of shitforbrains.

first time mundo btw.

was that Munro skin gifted to you?

Personally I think he's op right now with the new mastery changes