This Bloke ****ing Feeds

Andrew

I carry from jungle all the time! I hate adc'in now cause if mid or top feeds I just get fukt even if i'm ahead. Plus this whole tank top thing isn't fun to play adc against. Jungle ftw

Edited by Wrecka

i was thinking about trying dota but dont u have to pay for it?

EDIT: and are there eu/na servers for dota? or just one?

Edited by One Flame

camped by nasus for first 10 mins was 2/6, meanwhile every lane was dominating since they had no jungler presence lol

shutting down mid doesnt work when it makes everyone else get op fed

edit:

series for gold! will play tomorrow morning since off work, wish luck etc x

Edited by My Gwas

need some advice from the higher elo players

i overextend on kayle

when you lane with kayle you need to use e often to farm, because otherwise you are melee'ing the minions and therefore taking ability damage from your opponent since you're clumped w/ their farm so they will do dmg 

e is aoe dmg which means you naturally push the lane due to farming with e, if you use e less, you get less farm. but then you don't push.

what tactics to avoid pushing but still being able to farm with kayle?

i max Q btw

^ Just like karthus etc, go farm wraiths or wolves then come back when it's pushed back to you

@Farmoil wtf jungle reqs mechanics too lol.. and takes more decision making etc. I like to adc but it just sucks cause if other lanes lose you're gonna get fukt anyways

So many people in silver/bronze can only play 1 role, so stupid lmfao

I can play jungle/adc well and toplane somewhat well I just don't know matchups thats it.

I feel like I wanna get more toplane champs and try carry from there with like renekton or nasus.