• TJ

• Nick.

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do like being in a relationship tbh

Oh your still going out with Jess lol

No unfortunately not... :mellow:

Holy Jitte

I am single and I love to mingle! Actually I like to spoil the shit out of my significant other so ill choose relationship!  :victory:

I am single and I love to mingle! Actually I like to spoil the shit out of my significant other so ill choose relationship!  :victory:

Same lol ^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me it's situational.. only way i'll date a chick is if she's stunning and has a great personality, other then that might as well stay single

• 1 month later...

If I lose my chick I'd probs fuck a lot cuz 5 year relationship meaning 5 years the same pussy.

Wouldn't mind some different tastes.

• 1 month later...

A 5 year relationship would be hard to get over . Ive been single for 2 years now . Mainly because im at a boys only school ... Biggest mistake i made . I just go parties and get my ins when im wasted/stoned :o

• 3 weeks later...

Too much drama. The first months were always the best after that it's like "Why were you talking to her and not me?" Say one wrong thing and you're in shit for days. Plus can't be asked dealing with a bitch on her period...

• 2 years later...

Single. I'm tired of drama!

really this is one of the "great" topics you wanted to bump -.-
Lol I just starting picking some that spiked my interest. You're welcome to bump some :)