[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Single or Relationship

Berniej

haven't decided for myself. im starting to "see" someone right now and it's scaring me because im not sure if i want to be in a relationship or single. im not a mack or anything but i do have a few girls im talking to, so if i started a relationship id have to either end it with them, or be deceiving in a relationship. and if im going to be deceiving what's the point in having a relationship anyways.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• Nick.

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth l Rare

im a fucking pimp, one girl a day s0n

Sorry BRO but your not I Meleed I  :shifty: nuff said.

Ps

Skid, just keep seeing her and see were it goes. If you feel that little spark as you2 get closer then get to no more but if not then just tell her straight and don't lead her on  :sleep: your just hurting her if you do.

nah fuck girls. They cost money and they are annoying. Single for life

Translate: Can't get a girl

jk.

I like being in a relationship but being single isn't bad either.

• 2 weeks later...

currently in a 13 month relationship and i love her more than any of my girlfriends before her and it's just a special thing when i wake up next to her and can kiss her and hold her in my arms...

my brother is 22 and has a lot of one night stands and enjoys it - i couldn't live like that atm tbh. i like being with one girl and not being a "manwhore"

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in one, but that was 6 years ago. :sorry: :cry: Been trying to nab myself a woman for the past year now, 'tis hard stuff!

Go for men bbe ur luv is staring u rite in da faCE

Ethan|Unicornz

Meh I'm 13 and relationships mean NOTHING at this point, bunch of my friends are "going out" with people, but doesn't really amount to anything. Still waiting for a time when being with someone actually means something/finding a girl that I'm actually emotionally attached to.

Meh I'm 13 and relationships mean NOTHING at this point, bunch of my friends are "going out" with people, but doesn't really amount to anything. Still waiting for a time when being with someone actually means something/finding a girl that I'm actually emotionally attached to.

I remember wen i was 13 i had a girlfriend it was deadly u just mess around and then go ur own ways its grand

Best pussy's are when your 15/16/17 and you get your 3th different pussy in like 2 weeks.

Then you feel like the king tbh.

Not everyone was as pimpin' as you when they were 15-17. I for one spent those years of my life with the same slag.

Best pussy's are when your 15/16/17 and you get your 3th different pussy in like 2 weeks.

3th?

Yeah, going to spain man.. it's crazy.

In the summer they go crazy there haha.

Celebrating they free from school and shit.

Best time of my life :).

@Dog, that's just the time man.. I've been with my chick since I'm 18.

More then 4 years later, still same chick. Even after that period.

3th?

Yeah, going to spain man.. it's crazy.

In the summer they go crazy there haha.

Celebrating they free from school and shit.

Best time of my life :).

@Dog, that's just the time man.. I've been with my chick since I'm 18.

More then 4 years later, still same chick. Even after that period.

Me & my best friend just been to spain for a holiday a few months ago, best 2 weeks of my life you'll love it :p

Single for pussy and parties, relationship for a long-term friend and someone you know you can always turn to and talk to.

My ex and i lasted 18 months, was a great time, but i'm glad i'm single atm.

Maybe after Uni i'll start thinking about another relationship but single life is amazing, no ties, FREEDOM!

:D

You never know what will happen though, both being single and in a relationship are good. Life is how you make it, afterall :)

I found having sex in a relationship is more passionate as well, idk if it's just me or not lol?

Single for pussy and parties, relationship for a long-term friend and someone you know you can always turn to and talk to.

My ex and i lasted 18 months, was a great time, but i'm glad i'm single atm.

Maybe after Uni i'll start thinking about another relationship but single life is amazing, no ties, FREEDOM!

:D

You never know what will happen though, both being single and in a relationship are good. Life is how you make it, afterall :)

I found having sex in a relationship is more passionate as well, idk if it's just me or not lol?

Yep, your right :).

Everybody has their periods ( <-- i lolled ) and it's usually on and off.

Going from a long relationship to single and not wanting a relationship for a while till out of the sudden find that girl you do like :p,

and the story repeats. or you succeed ofcourse and stay with he forever lol .

• 5 months later...
igodlyownage

i say single but i think its cause i just got out of a year and half long relationship. dont get me wrong i loved having someone there to surport me in eveything i did but it couldnt last forever. but being single has its perks to. just flirting around and having random sex is always a good thing

relationship. having someone u love is better than ever all these girls who just talk to you for your cock. at the end they just throw you away while ur girlfriends still there for u at almost every moment