[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Single or Relationship

Berniej

i love relationships but like i don't like to have one after the other after the other (not saying I can get a girl whenever, but sometimes they happen pretty fast after each other) so i like to stay friends for a while until i get to know them better, and this includes "friends with benefits"

that's currently what i'm doing with a girl named Katelyn, just got done with a fucked relationship with an ex and she totally broke me in half so i'm staying "single" for now and trying not to get too attached before i get to know her really well and we've had a lot of experience together

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• Nick.

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL this really is not the best place to ask questions on relationships TBH.... only a hand full of rs players have a gf....

So when reading comments like "i fuck around i sleep with all types of woman" don't be surprised to find out they are full of shit :)

HAPPY HUNTING

LOL this really is not the best place to ask questions on relationships TBH.... only a hand full of rs players have a gf....

So when reading comments like "i fuck around i sleep with all types of woman" don't be surprised to find out they are full of shit :)

HAPPY HUNTING

this man id right! lol

• 3 months later...

OK, im still in high school and I see you guys are older than me but i love being in a relationship...Even if you say it costs money, i think it's worth it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Single is much better when your around 15/16... You can text any girls you want without your girlfriend crying about it and go to partys without her.

• 1 month later...

Anybody that makes it known to everybody purposely, on numerous occasions, that they are a girl, is not a girl, either that, or they are a pure attention seeker... Sorry.

GIRLS ARE ICKYYYYYY

that been said,

relationships are ftw :)

been with my girlfriend for 13 months now. one of the best things that happened to me.

although when we starting dating, i became very inactive on runescape, then i quit and sold my account

one of the biggest mistakes ever (N)

DAMN GIRLS!

• 2 months later...

Single is much better when your around 15/16... You can text any girls you want without your girlfriend crying about it and go to partys without her.

QFT.

I'm 15 right now.

My group of friends started having house parties and stuff when I was around 13, and we're all pretty close.

At a party - if someone gets with another, it will normally mean more to the girl, that it will the boy; in my experiences.

When i'm in a relationship with a girl I really like (don't know if i've experienced love yet) it all seems to go well

right up to the point where i've talked to a friend & rumours have started.

It all goes downhill from there.

Saying that - i'm still young & i'll continue to be in relationships/ be with a girl until I find the girl I know I love

& i'm hoping i'll spend my life with her and build a family. Failing that, i'll always be the person that knows

the most about myself  :nice:.

I probably sound homo right now, but that's from the heart  ;o.

@Naynay - where the hell have you been bud?

• 3 weeks later...

singlee is funn becausee youu get to do what you want with other guys without them sayin shett , but a relationship is better becausee youu noe dhat she lovess youu .