• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Berniej

• TJ

• Nick.

• gfdgfd

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm well, i've been with my gf for almost 14 months now, and i agree, that i would rather be with her for the rest of my life than anyone else tbh, I don't understand the point in being a "playa", let's be honest, a "playa" goes out on the weekend, get drunk and has sex with a random girl, they like the fact that they have slept with many different girls, what i say to that is, If youre in a loving relationship, you get the support, and the knowledge that you are secure for life/a  very long time.. AND you get sex.. alot more than once a weekend tbh.. and youre not pissed out of your head when youre doing it so you appreciate it more. Sorry if i strayed a little away from the original question, but yeah :P

Hmm well, i've been with my gf for almost 14 months now, and i agree, that i would rather be with her for the rest of my life than anyone else tbh, I don't understand the point in being a "playa", let's be honest, a "playa" goes out on the weekend, get drunk and has sex with a random girl, they like the fact that they have slept with many different girls, what i say to that is, If youre in a loving relationship, you get the support, and the knowledge that you are secure for life/a  very long time.. AND you get sex.. alot more than once a weekend tbh.. and youre not pissed out of your head when youre doing it so you appreciate it more. Sorry if i strayed a little away from the original question, but yeah :P

Well spoken.

Think about it the same way.

single's the way2go.do whatever you want without a girl nagging you "where the fuck are you hunny" and sht like that.and idk girls alwaaaaaaaays find a way to cause drama when your in a relationship so just stay single ftw =]

single's the way2go.do whatever you want without a girl nagging you "where the fuck are you hunny" and sht like that.and idk girls alwaaaaaaaays find a way to cause drama when your in a relationship so just stay single ftw =]

In a movie once said 'girls drive on drama, if there is no reason for drama they search for that reason'.

I actually find that a truth for most girls.

bigger pnut

I'm pretty picky when it comes to girls:

Must have:

70+ atk

70+ mining

85+ hp

tbh I do find def quite attractive :)

hahah ! :D

Gf just dumped me, after a year and 2 months of me thinking she was going to be the girl i wanted to spend my life with, i want to die now, no amount of happiness during the period ur with a girl is worth the pain you feel once they dump you, stay single.

Gf just dumped me, after a year and 2 months of me thinking she was going to be the girl i wanted to spend my life with, i want to die now, no amount of happiness during the period ur with a girl is worth the pain you feel once they dump you, stay single.

Or get a runescape gf  B)

Or get a runescape gf  B)

Or not.

Argh, cmon mate. I know I cannot understand your situation, but I was merely trying to lighten the mood. Ending relationships is something that naturally happens. Sometimes, one person in the couple may just not think the relationship is working.

We had some close family friends, where the Husband cheated on the wife. The wife was heartbroken, but sadly, it is the consequences of Love.

Argh, cmon mate. I know I cannot understand your situation, but I was merely trying to lighten the mood. Ending relationships is something that naturally happens. Sometimes, one person in the couple may just not think the relationship is working.

We had some close family friends, where the Husband cheated on the wife. The wife was heartbroken, but sadly, it is the consequences of Love.

She says she still loves me and never has stopped loving me, which is why i don't understand. Everytime i ask for another chance, she just says "I just can't i'm sorry" i don't understand. it sucks, i guess i've just gotta give her time to think.

@Pur3, there are more fish in the sea bro.

I had a girl who I loved for like 8 months, she was the girl I loved the most ever ( at that time ) but we broke up eventually. I was heartbroken, she was heartbroken but we just couldn't go on anymore..

Then like 2 weeks after that I met this girl who I still love and am with today.

Just because your girl broke up with you don't mean the world is over, I'm sure you will find another girl soon.

it can work out in a positive way.

Edit: what's also ironic is that a lot of girls suddenly tried to hook up with me after I broke up with that girl who I was with for 8 months.

It felt to me like those grls liked me at that point because I just lost a long term relationship and they were searching for somebody to have a long term relationship with.

• 3 weeks later...

well, being single is nice, but it all depends on the girl really. if you meet the right one then i would love to be ina relationship. but if its just to be with someone then id rather just shag her and find someone new.

I agree with you, i got a gf atm, but i rather shag someone and get a new 1, yup

• 2 months later...

well, being single is nice, but it all depends on the girl really. if you meet the right one then i would love to be ina relationship. but if its just to be with someone then id rather just shag her and find someone new.

I agree with you, i got a gf atm, but i rather shag someone and get a new 1, yup

dude, girl wants money, boy wants sex, its completely mutual :)

Most of the time you are actually spending money on your girlfriend.

If you don't realize this you don't have to much experience haha :D <3

Lol I do realize & have experience..

just the reason for her being in a relationship is wrong imo. Ask your gf if she's with you just to buy her things.

Anyways, I'll rather be single until I'm 'old' enough to realize all I need is a wife & a family..

or just have a gf to fuck.. but nothing serious. sounds fucked up but there's alot of better girls that I might meet in the future than just one girl I met in the 11th grade

so until then...  I do my own shit =]

A girl to me is a set of tits, an ass, and a pussy. I will NEVER have a fucking gf. They go out of their way to cause drama. Single and one night stands is the way to go.

A girl to me is a set of tits, an ass, and a pussy. I will NEVER have a fucking gf. They go out of their way to cause drama. Single and one night stands is the way to go.

Spoken like a true reject. Goodluck going anywhere in life with that attitude.

Spoken like a true reject. Goodluck going anywhere in life with that attitude.

I agree.

To say you'll 'NEVER' have a girlfriend is just fucking stupid. Clearly you haven't felt love before, but I can guarantee you will eventually. Don't think that being a hardass will prevent this, even Josef Fritzl found love.